It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction conspiracy mumbo jumbo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is a story. It is based upon some strange experiences I had while in meditation yesterday, that took a side turn and became wacky. It is fantastical, and perhaps has been elaborated by others already, I don’t know. I have read some idas that approach something like this, but not quite- or maybe I tired of the story and put it down before it got to this point. Nothing is truly original, it must have been floating in the collective consciousness and I just fell upon it on accident.

In the sixties, we were just beginning to get out and explore space, the moon was our first goal, but scientists foresaw further exploration in the future.
In examining possible future scenarios, they imagined going to places like Mars. Considering problems like how long it would take, and the fuel and supplies needed for a round trip, they might have thought- the first expedition might have to do a one way trip. The astronauts would have to accept the idea that they are not going to come back, and that they might not survive even getting to the destination.

They considered that there would be possible concerns about a human being able to survive such a long trip in space- both biologically and psychologically.
They didn’t know what kinds of effects it could have on health, and they suspected that being cooped up in a small space for a very long time could have terrible effects on the psyche.

How might they deal with these problems? They asked themselves.

At the time, there was some interesting work going on concerning consciousness.
The possibility of telepathy, of remote viewing/communication, of the mind-body connection, and of behavioural modification through mind control techniques.

The regulation of gene expression and genetic engineering was an exploding and exciting area of research.

Though they knew the technology was not going to be ready for such a trip soon, they considered it still might be essential to do it before any other nation- especially Russia.
So having willing and able individuals, who wouldn’t demand a lot of financial recompense (perhaps to their families), and maybe even keeping public knowledge out of the first expedition, to avoid criticism and opposition to the risk (and potential demise) of the crew might be desirable. If the first sent can make it, with minimum cost, then perhaps they would pave the way for a more publicized trip, with higher chances of survival.

If the astronauts could be experienced adepts at meditation, at influencing their own biology with the mind, or even telepathic communication and remote viewing, many problems might be solved. They might be able to slow down their biological processes for long periods of time, cutting down risks of dementia, supplies needed, and even facilitating communication with earth. They might be able to heal themselves in event of injury or sickness.

Maybe genetic manipulation could increase an individuals ability to use these skills of consciousness? Maybe behavioural modification and mind control could create “the perfect explorer”, who would leave without hesitation, demand no recompense for it, and be willing to disappear one day, with no one knowing of their sacrifice?

Hm. Well, the genetic modification might take a generation or two to be done and the results established.
The mind control techniques too, would have to be started as they were very young children, perhaps even at infancy. They would have to be supported by the behaviour of the main care takers- the parents. The work would have to start on the parents first.

Since this is supposed to be a secret trip, the public would have to be kept in the dark about this work. Considering this is at least two generations of subjects we’re talking about, trying to keep them silent about the adventure for that long is almost impossible!
Perhaps the first consenting adults could be instilled with such a sense of importance to mankind in this endeavour, they might keep a lid on it, but there would still be a risk they try to transmit this sense of heroism to their children, and tell them about it…. Who might blab.

While they worked on consciousness, they found peoples minds can be manipulated in all sorts of ways- with drugs, with electromagnetic fields, hypnosis, sound waves…. False memories can be created, real memories erased.

So the extraterrestrial intervention theory was spun, so that people would be so fascinated by the concept and the false memories, that they wouldn’t even dare to look further. Abductions would be remembered as and attributed to, aliens. All further study and monitoring on the subjects would be considered as being done by a source impossible to investigate. Either the public would discount them as insane, or lean towards watching the sky.

With the second generation, perhaps the psychic abilities would be developed enough that much of the monitoring could be done without any physical intervention at all, making the stories seem even more far fetched and enigmatic.

Effort would have to be made to have as little ego development as possible- they would have to be rather self sacrificing individuals, and quite introspective… need for interaction with others and dependence upon feedback from others would be detrimental to them considering the conditions of the expedition.

Mind control techniques, through professional “handlers”, as well as the conditioned parents, could mold individuals of this sort, emotional and physical trauma could enhance the internalization development.

When the technology became available, the specially formed explorers could be simply taken and chalked up as mysteriously missing, as what happens all the time, to thousands. As they have been formed to be highly internalized, often with forms of PTSD or low self esteem, practicing things like meditation, psychic communication, channeling, or victims of alien abduction, they might not have strong networks formed in terms of friends and family. They will have higher chances of being social outcasts, and not highly visible financial successes. –All this lends favourably to the action of removing them from their life and sending them off quietly.

So subjects were pulled out- of consenting military men, or the public in lower classes, without consent…. The experiments began…..

edit on 12-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

It is actually a very sound conspiracy theory, no mumbo jumbo.
But it messes with my own experience and the thoughts i had about it, so i'll have to think about it some more.
It wouldn't be a matter of a single nation carrying out these experiments, because it would be a huge effort, you have 24/7 surveillance so one candidate would take at least 5 employees to keep that up, with you know holidays and sick-time and all that.
That's expensive, mostly because you have to assume, especially when the data gathering period is still on-going, there would be a lot of failures, up to say maybe 25% and that's already a very generous estimation leaning towards success.
So you'd have to traumatise the parents, a period of say, ten to 15 years with at least 7 others "in the know", then two or three generations of watchers for the modification subject, another at least twelve, to 17 "in the know", and as far as i can tell, secrets get out after 3. So there would have been more talking about something like this. On the other hand, we do know how Nazi projects were transfered to the US....
I don't know, maybe. Maybe not. Maybe similiar but with a different goal than space exploration, maybe really a kind of "breeding programme", for human 2.0 the ones which can take bionetic improvements without going insane, or stuff like that?
Super interesting topic

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You got the "Mumbo Jumbo" part in your title right, that was the bulk of your whole piece.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I really like the theory. S&F.

But spun by whom? Who is 'they'? The government? Black projects?

Why has the activity ceased, like a contract was up here - and now moved further south in Mexico, Peru and surrounding areas? I know a lot of people complain and moan about their not being activity - but there is plenty of activity - just not so much in North America anymore.

So in America it took from around !950's - 2000 - about 50 years to do what they gotta do to everybody, then move the operation south to begin working on the population down there?

If it follows, then you should see in another 50 or so years, the activity cease in that part of the world and then say Australia is started on in 2060. Boom - it's an alien invasion - lights in the sky, strange occurrences, etc.

It could happen I guess. But who or why? What's the endgame?

CdT

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Considering how many abductees report seeing US Military, I find the theory to be intriguing! As you unfolded the story, I knew what you were going to say before you said it. Not to say I'm an intuitive (I am not), but that I experienced an aha moment while reading this.

Glad you shared with ATS!

edit on 12-5-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I guess it is referring to MKUltra, which the Supreme Court noted, was-

concerned with "the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior." The program consisted of some 149 subprojects which the Agency contracted out to various universities, research foundations, and similar institutions. At least 80 institutions and 185 private researchers participated. Because the Agency funded MKULTRA indirectly, many of the participating individuals were unaware that they were dealing with the Agency.

It was probably just gathered together by my subconscious through my own knowledge and experience:

-That both my maternal and paternal grandfathers were stationed at the Los Alamos Laboratory (my mother born there, my father conceived there).
-Maternal grandfather emerged with an obsession with paranormal and psychic phenomena, setting up family meetings each night to teach them about such things.
-My paternal grandfather emerged with a large sum of money, started his own company, which was eventually sold to Lockheed Martin, and who claimed he was part of research and development in the Los Alamos lab, working with famous scientists, though from what I can gather, his education stopped at age 15 and he became a musician before entering the military.
-That my mother experienced moments of "lost time" of several days, after coming into contact with a strange man while living in Watts, Los Angeles, alone at age 18, at about the time of my conception.
-That my mother had weekly group meetings of "psychic training" when I was little, in which they tried exercises in telepathy (and which my father was shown to be the strongest, despite his lack of belief in such things).
-That I was taught, by this group, to do meditation at age five.
-That I recently found out that my mothers "mentor" and father figure, who she did research with at UCI, Dr Louis Gottschalk, worked for the CIA in the MKUltra project, on mind control with drugs. Some of his papers refer to research he did on sixteen year olds- the age I was when they did that testing on me, and when I attended parties at his home with my mother.
-That me, my husband, and my children had abduction type experiences, with missing time as well as consciously remembered interaction with "aliens".
-That we also had a mysterious run in with what appeared to be two government agents of some kinds, in New Mexico on vacation (along the lines of "men in black" mythology.) As well as surveillance by drone of our home in 1998-99.

As well as some weird "visions" and experiences that are less verifiable.

Yeah, it is, as I said, a story. A crazy theory. I make no claims. I try to see how such a story could emerge from my subconscious, and these are elements that I guess might have given birth to it.

Everything in our experiences of abduction could be put into this theory. It's crazy, but whatever.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You got the "Mumbo Jumbo" part in your title right, that was the bulk of your whole piece.

Well, this is a conspiracy theory site, so mumbo jumbo must be of interest to you if you are here!

Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That's super interesting, may i ask which year either you were born or you were told to start meditating?
Let's put the crazy aside, for a bit and just call it "discussing possibilities". Because it happened and trying to make sense out of ones experiences is basically the opposite of crazy, even if the ideas get wild every now and then. But normally one erases those which need to many assumptions to make them work and your list didn't have that many.
Also what is the Agency? CIA? Because mine would more imply works of a group called "gladio". But they are all part of he UN and co-clubs of the Club of Rome, so we look at the hidden (at least western)global government. Could be a cooperation. The UN and the USA killed a swedish minister during the cold war to "enforce the barrier" in the public mind, why shouldn't there be more schemes in operation?
I was always entirely sure MK-Ultra and that stuff is true conspiracy mumbo jumbo, but... you know things happen and at some point you have to start assuming it could be true. The interesting part is what it is about, telepathic abilities f.e., my mother is what made me the emotionally handicapped wreck i am and she was the kid of an officer. Abandoned too early and everything you would do if you want to create a needy self-obsessed individual.
My father is an officer and son of a Nazi-military-who-knows-nobody-talks-about-it, so that would be the kind of story to guilt someone into "sacrificing" their offspring for experiments. My father is the typical to good for this world kind of person, he can't say no, is very emotional and self-sacrificing. A perfect match, to create me, kind of all you said in your OP. Detached, reflecting, and i got very early introduced to all the weird things, like ouija, tarot, runes, alternative lifestyles, born and raised late-hippy, if you will, with drugs.
My mother told a story, were she and my pappily had a car accident, while she was pregnant, with me i guess, with her you never know, she is a mess, but the point is: they also lost time. I felt my entire life like i was given "special treatment", i got away with everything, literaly everything. And i did a lot of things that shouldn't have worked out, but people were never as mad with me as you would them expect to be. A labratory rat, maybe which still learns how the experiment works.
I am not the kind of person to actively consume, but certain movies, informations and skills were thrown my way and i just had no other choice than inhale a bit of it all. Enough to be crazy enough to do what i am currently trying to. But these could be trained goals, conditioned to be fixiated on the ball, i'm supposed to fetch.
The most annoying and at the same time most interesting question would still be: what for?
Space exploration sure isn't it. But just gathering information would also be very elaborate for not very much. Psychological research sure, to some degree, but to be steerable the information should have been there before someone sets the course.
Hmmmmm, i'd say... wtf do i know
probably aliens...

edit on 12-5-2015 by Peeple because: added a joke

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There's one story involving abductions that fascinated me although it seems to have vanished from any of the sites, or the sites have closed, that it was on. Someone from the USA who had an abduction experience in which they saw a human, who they assumed was a medical person during it. Some time later, by pure coincidence they swore they saw that same person on the Street in, I believe LA ,it was definitely California, followed them and tracked them to some offices where they appeared to be a qualified from memory, shrink.

I remember checking back a couple of times to see if there were any further developments however, that was it sadly, the story just seemed to stop there. Anyone else remember this story/incident?
edit on 12-5-2015 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It certainly sounds likelier than ET's coming all the way to Earth just to perform prostate exams on our men...

...didja ever notice that it's only men who talk about having been 'probed'?

I can't recall reading any accounts by female 'abductees' who say they were subjected to that particular indignity...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Judging from the many works of Arthur C. Clarke, it appears there were an elite scientific intelligentsia clear back to the 1950s involved with a "secret space program" - possibly similar in structure to what was depicted in the 'Alternative 3' program. In the movie '2001: A Space Odyssey', there is a lot of back and forth between Earth and experimental space stations investigating the moon etc. But the impression I had was that the scientist's families back on Earth were not at all aware of the secret programs. I do believe this to be reality. That concomitant to NASA and rocketry was a much larger study of possible space colonization that required decades of secrecy to do all of the necessary research and development. As technology exponentially accelerated, so did the elaborate plans and possibilities - until it likely took on a life of its own, divorced completely from the reality of what the civilian sector on Earth is involved with.

I am guessing that there have been many trial and error scenarios, and likely many successes that now involve so-called "avatar" biological robot bodies and uploaded human consciousness, as well as Artificial Intelligence. The genetic experiments likely also yielded results that may involve a completely separate human race that may already be sequestered off somewhere on the back side of the moon or on Mars. In other words, I am not sure the grand plans have to do with the overall evolution of humanity and Earth as we civilians see it. I think it is now more along the lines of what was depicted in the movie Elysium, where the elites have massive spaceships, and the poor peasants struggle on the surface of a dying planet. I might be wrong. I know the New Age community always talks about so-called Indigo Children, which may or may not have something to do with the genetic manipulation - so that advanced humans start popping up and help steer our collective evolution away from disaster. Or at least help during and after the climax of the crises...

I never used to put too much stock in the Al Bielek tales of Montauk, but I was interested in the portion of his audiobook/oral autobiography which detailed the various experiments with human consciousness that also involved time distortions. He basically said that Dr. Wilhelm Reich had been commissioned by the CIA back in the 1950s or so to come up with a way to make people more psychic. Reich had done extensive sexual research utilizing so-called orgone energy and other biological processes, and is alleged to have come up with ways to promote telepathic abilities that involved orgasm and other sexual things. [It is interesting to note that Reich had personal sightings and possible contact with UFOs and even has a book on the subject.] This was later picked up by Preston Nichols and combined with various Tesla-like electromagnetic technologies and was allegedly most successful with pubescent boys because of their chakra/energy system. There were apparently several "phases" of Montauk research, the first wave being more "physical" - but apparently many of the boys de-programmed because of kundalini energy associated with homosexual love affairs (70% turned out gay). Supposedly these centers are all over the world and - anyways, the part that was interesting to me was that Bielek said that time tunneling and time manipulation was a part of the process, which actually accounts for the so-called "alien abductions" (even though real aliens or occult-type intelligences are likely involved with the overall phenomenon itself anyways). Also "missing time"... and probably "anal probes" as well - but that's just a guess on my part LOL.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So the term "Mumbo Jumbo" must mean "ignore the historical data".
I get it.
Doing research can really cut into time that could be better spent in the lotus position, muttering a mantra.

Your theory is pretty sound, except for almost all of it.

First of all, we have a great number of reports of flying saucers landing and people meeting aliens from the 1920's.

There was no space program, in fact there was no Air Force. We were still flying bi-planes.

Further, these encounters were not limited to America, but all over Europe as well, so there goes that theory.

And you must admit that absolutely none of the genetic manipulations you theorize were ever used or reported during the actual space missions; Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo, correct?

Writing science fiction is, fun, sure, but the surest way to learn about ufos and aliens is to listen to the people that were actually at these events; witnesses, contactees, abductees, and military personnel.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's super interesting, may i ask which year either you were born or you were told to start meditating?

I was born end of 1967. My mom taught me to meditate when I was five. Then I was seeing a hypnotherapist when I was 15, who established keywords for me to use in inducing self hypnosis.

This was just a flight a fancy that came out of a session I was doing a few days ago I had an experience of meeting someone and talking with them, who told me this explanation. It was like people describe "remote viewing" experiences, except the person could percieve that I was there (or my consciousness, I mean).
I'm a bit embarrassed about posting it now. It was silly.

But MK ULtra definately happened, but had various projects going on within it, studying many different forms of mind and behavior manipulation, with various potential uses in mind.

Though this concept, (of useage as human guinea pigs in space) is not one I have personally heard before I had this experience. I realize it sounds ridiculous, as anyone sent into space would have to have extensive training in technical and scientific areas. The focus of this "theory" was that the idea turned upon the concept of technology possibly evolving enough so that a spacecraft could be largely automatic or self piloting, through computers, and the humans largely self sufficient in terms of their physical and psychological needs, to cut down on costs and material.

He said the observation of some individuals, like Yogi's and Budhist monks, who could go long periods of time without eating, or without moving, slowing their brainwaves and biological processes, inspired them to consider it as an alternative to the usual concept of using suspended animation with costly equipment.

The idea of "hiding" the intent under false memories was to avoid potential problems with them not be willing to take on what were essentially suicide missions.
The idea of genetic manipulation was inspired by the question of whether skills such as these (conscious control over biological processes, telepathy) could be passed on through genetic memory (some skills and knowledge seem to carry on genetically in deep ways, as part of our evolutionary adaptation), and whether they could be enhanced in a genetic line, with some tampering.
But their knowledge, at that time, was more limited, so they needed to do experiments on humans to see if these thigns were possible. There was obviously legal obstacles to that. My grandfather could give his permission, but the legal problems come in with the babies born, who obviously gave no permission to be subjects in these experiments! So... secrecy was necessary.

But I also realize that there isn't any chance of even small craft leaving the atmosphere without being detected by anyone, so that alone makes it nonsense.

edit on 15-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Mumbo jumbo... I didn't spend time thinking much about using the term, it was a spontaneous thing that came out when I entered the title. It was a open admittance that what I am writing here is silly and not to be taken seriously.

But of course, I should have spent a few minutes to consider that some individuals are attracted to such honest humility in people, and jump on them as if they were a weak straggling gazelle. If it made you feel powerful and intelligent to elaborate on just how ridiculous it is, great for you. I still think the real powerful and intelligent are more attracted to challenging those who are over confident and ready to counter attacks. But maybe that is too much for you to take on.

Yeah, I am aware of a lot of the evidence, and like I said, we've had a lot of experience with abductions, that needed no hypnosis to remember, and seeing UFO's in plain daylight and up close (with other witnesses as well).

I just don't trust anything, ANYTHING, enough to become close minded completely and assume I know, or that anyone really knows.

My son was traumatized by the events and he we had to get help from Mack's institute for him, and I made many friends amongst abductees, with whom I still keep contact. Like I said, my grandfathers were both military personel working at Los Alamos, and involved with experimentation and development, I know a bit from them, which probably was part of the inspiration for this dream. But screw this, I don't need to defend myself against your accusations that a admitted fantastical dream was unrealistic.
Hey, maybe there's some kids in your neighborhood you could jump and get their lunch money!
You reminded me why I usually try to stay away from this forum.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Mumbo jumbo... I didn't spend time thinking much about using the term, it was a spontaneous thing that came out when I entered the title. It was a open admittance that what I am writing here is silly and not to be taken seriously.

But of course, I should have spent a few minutes to consider that some individuals are attracted to such honest humility in people, and jump on them as if they were a weak straggling gazelle. If it made you feel powerful and intelligent to elaborate on just how ridiculous it is, great for you. I still think the real powerful and intelligent are more attracted to challenging those who are over confident and ready to counter attacks. But maybe that is too much for you to take on.

Yeah, I am aware of a lot of the evidence, and like I said, we've had a lot of experience with abductions, that needed no hypnosis to remember, and seeing UFO's in plain daylight and up close (with other witnesses as well).

I just don't trust anything, ANYTHING, enough to become close minded completely and assume I know, or that anyone really knows.

My son was traumatized by the events and he we had to get help from Mack's institute for him, and I made many friends amongst abductees, with whom I still keep contact. Like I said, my grandfathers were both military personel working at Los Alamos, and involved with experimentation and development, I know a bit from them, which probably was part of the inspiration for this dream. But screw this, I don't need to defend myself against your accusations that a admitted fantastical dream was unrealistic.
Hey, maybe there's some kids in your neighborhood you could jump and get their lunch money!
You reminded me why I usually try to stay away from this forum.

Aw, did I not fully appreciate your meditation daydream?

Spare me the wounded gazelle routine.

I'm an abductee, and the rest of my family as well, and it is just plain offensive when people treat abductions like it was a starting point for an x-files parody.

If your son was traumatized by an abduction, why not try to take the issue seriously.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I did not ask anyone to appreciate it, I suggested it not be taken seriously, but you chose to anyway.
That's your choice, so if doing so you became offended, that is on you.

I'm an abductee, and the rest of my family as well, and it is just plain offensive when people treat abductions like it was a starting point for an x-files parody.

Then maybe you'll get over that one day and get on with your life? Again, that's your problem, not mine.

My son was two at the time. We got help, like I said, from Dr. Mack's institute. I went to a psychiatrist and then a psychoanalyst. Maybe you could try that?

Now he's 20, he's a physics major, going into flight school to be a fighter pilot, and is well adjusted physically and psychologically.

We're okay now, so maybe that can give you some hope for the future. Someday you won't feel attracted to attacking other abductees irrationally and taking the whole thing so seriously.

Like I said, this is not a serious proposal for a conspiracy theory, but it might be interesting for you to ask yourself why it pushed your buttons like that?? The lady doth protest too much methinks.
Is there a reason you feel better accepting the idea that aliens from other planets are picking you up, experimenting on you, filling your head with ideas of pending doom and mysterious "missions", and so quickly and violently repulsed by the idea of humans having done that to you instead?

Is there, perhaps, a reason you feel repulsed by activities such as meditation or exploration of your own subconscious?
Could it be there are things in the deeper levels you are not supposed to uncover and realize?

X-Files parody ....pfft. 'Cause aliens from outer space are not X-File-ish ?? LOL!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The idea of whacky experiments on the human mind inadvertently leading to a new genetic psychic strain of human being is explored in this 80s movie Scanners. Very entertaining and does make one wonder does Hollywood make up all their stuff from the imagination of writers or is there information being funnelled down to inform and condition the publics mind to the possibility.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

I'm very likely an abduction victim to, I have whopping missing time episode and many more little indicators. Still not offended by the thread though. I know you've seen it Scdfa, the list floating online somewhere with some 50 or so indicators. Now, did you go through that list, ticked off mentally how many apply to you and conclude that you and your family are being abducted by aliens? Your whole life right? See I always, always had a feeling what I was experiencing was paranormal and dimensional, not ET. It wasn't until I was on the internet and was told, "No, it's this". that the concept even entered my mind seriously. I'd also read Stitchen and Daniken when I was a teenager, still didn't ring likely for me until I got older. With all the tv and movies about going out into space and aliens, and youtube with added user content like camelot projects. Woah, I thought, I'm really misinterpreting my experiences.

Nope, not likely. Likely what we are told to see and believe is the psyop. What they want you to think. I know what I think, but it's not a popular theory. However, this is an orchestrated psyop , at various levels, at that. If they are telling you to believe in this thing over their Scdfa - I'm looking everywhere else for that answer except - where they are telling me to look.

I'm enjoy contemplative threads on alternative concepts - even 'alien abduction'.

CdT

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I did not ask anyone to appreciate it, I suggested it not be taken seriously, but you chose to anyway.
That's your choice, so if doing so you became offended, that is on you.

Then maybe you'll get over that one day and get on with your life? Again, that's your problem, not mine.

My son was two at the time. We got help, like I said, from Dr. Mack's institute. I went to a psychiatrist and then a psychoanalyst. Maybe you could try that?

Now he's 20, he's a physics major, going into flight school to be a fighter pilot, and is well adjusted physically and psychologically.

We're okay now, so maybe that can give you some hope for the future. Someday you won't feel attracted to attacking other abductees irrationally and taking the whole thing so seriously.

Like I said, this is not a serious proposal for a conspiracy theory, but it might be interesting for you to ask yourself why it pushed your buttons like that?? The lady doth protest too much methinks.
Is there a reason you feel better accepting the idea that aliens from other planets are picking you up, experimenting on you, filling your head with ideas of pending doom and mysterious "missions", and so quickly and violently repulsed by the idea of humans having done that to you instead?

Is there, perhaps, a reason you feel repulsed by activities such as meditation or exploration of your own subconscious?
Could it be there are things in the deeper levels you are not supposed to uncover and realize?

X-Files parody ....pfft. 'Cause aliens from outer space are not X-File-ish ?? LOL!

Don't project your psychological problems onto me, you know nothing about me other than I'm an abductee with a low tolerance for Bull.

Your characterization of abduction events is childish. Your accusation that I am "repulsed by activities such as meditation or exploration of your own subconscious" is entirely your invention.
From your own subconscious.

I suggested that perhaps less meditation and more research might be helpful in giving you a more realistic understanding of alien abductions. And I stand by that.

I realize this is your thread, if my position seems adversarial to you, it is because the signal to noise ratio on discussion of alien abduction is bad enough already. I don't think what you wrote helped that problem in any way, but it may have the opposite effect.

You are of course free to speculate as wildly as you like, but not everyone is going to appreciate that.

What this discussion needs is more signal. Not more noise.

I'll leave it at that, this is your thread, good day.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

See I always, always had a feeling what I was experiencing was paranormal and dimensional, not ET.

I'm not sure why people insist on drawing these distinctions, I believe that all these descriptions are accurate; interdimensional, extraterrestrial, temporal, psychic, perhaps even aspects of the afterlife enter into it.

But for us, this situation intersects with the physical plane absolutely. They use metallic ships, rely on technologies, and show up on film.

Now I can't speak to your experiences, only to mine, we may have encountered vastly different entities.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join