It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh no...NEPAL just had another 7.4 ...this could be bad...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

I wasn't suggesting you meant anything other than good sentiment, I just posted the site as it might be of interest.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yeah, earthquakes are pretty awesome (in the dictionary sense) to see--the destructive/creative forces of the earth are amazing.

I grew up in California about 50 miles from the San Andreas fault in Bakersfield, a place that has felt its own 7.7-magnitude quake before the prevelance of earthquake-specific building codes. I was born a hefty 27 years after that, but have been through a few smaller quakes in my time.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just four tiny pages? Some dreams about an earthquake and they get more.

According to scientists, the region is due for a MUCH stronger quake though they said this wasn't a related to the other one. But I don't believe in coincidences. I suspect these might be foreshocks.

Unlike Japan, this region isn't at all prepared for a 9.00 quake.

Here's the article:

www.wired.com...

"A 7.3 magnitude earthquake is devastating—especially following on the heels of a 7.8 destroyer. But the region, says Briggs, is capable of experiencing worse."

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Exactly. They're not ramming into each other as much as India is crashing into China, from what I've read.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Really horrible, so shocking to hear about the second one. I hope this was the last one. There's already enough destruction and deaths there. My prayers for all to the victims and the people who are helping them.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like the latest quake didn't release too much stress, meaning more nerve shredding times for those in the region.

Nepal hit by second large quake and more are still to come.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Thanks for the heads-up!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join