It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Bob Graham: Release the Redacted 28 Pages From 9/11 Report!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sen. Bob Graham goes Off The Grid! The former Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence tells me the U.S. government should release the redacted 28 pages from the 9/11 Report. He also claims that the FBI is holding evidence -- about 80,000 pages worth -- that could be the key to revealing who supported the 19 hijackers.

Don’t forget: I want to hear from you!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I gotta feeling they won't release it because now it could really hurt the Clinton's and them collecting money from the same people that funded the 9/11 attacks.
edit on 11-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I gotta feeling they won't release it because now it could really hurt the Clinton's and them collecting money from the same people that funded the 9/11 attacks.

It would most likely do greater damage to the Bush name, but you're still right.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sounds like Sen. Bob Graham may end up getting himself redacted if he's not careful.

They only like team players.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Dammit, I misread your title and thought it said he release(d) them! Got my hopes up. You're damn right they need to release them, but that'll never happen. If they do, it'll be full of redactions anyway. Take care. a reply to: JesseVentura

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's one of our Senators from Florida. I remember the issue of Osama Bin Laden's family being flown out of Miami and thought it was very revealing that some hidden hand of our government had to be involved somehow to allow that! IT is complete BS for them to sit on evidence like that. The hijackers were all Saudi Citizens supposedly. Bush and here is a pic that makes me suspicious of why it is they are sitting on the evidence:

edit on 11/5/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: LDragonFire

It would most likely do greater damage to the Bush name, but you're still right.

I think it could eliminate both Clinton's and Bush names from American politics....

Come on Release the papers!!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I love how people pick their champions on a whim. You do realize that Bob Graham voted in favor of the war in Iraq?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I love how people pick their champions on a whim. You do realize that Bob Graham voted in favor of the war in Iraq?

The entire country was lied to about the war in Iraq I bet with hindsight many that were in congress would have voted differently today.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So are you claiming Bob Graham didn't vote for the invasion of Iraq? Or are you just trying to make excuses?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So are you claiming Bob Graham didn't vote for the invasion of Iraq? Or are you just trying to make excuses?

Are you against this information being released? Why?

I guess I was making a excuse, but I don't see why it matters? If I was in congress and was mislead on a vote I would make a huge effort to expose the lie and anything related to it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

First of all no, I along with most others would like to see this information released. But I am highly skeptical to Bob Ghrams motivation?

As for the excuse part. There is absolutely no excuse to defend anyone that voted for the invasion of Iraq and hold them above others. Unless of course you think the way Congress works is Bush was the only one in possession of the intelligence he acted on.

Because I'll tell you what sunshine, most of Congress had access to the same information Bush did. But it's nice for them not to mention it to attack a wrong decision on their part.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

First of all no, I along with most others would like to see this information released. But I am highly skeptical to Bob Ghrams motivation?

Then we agree that the info should be released. Bob on the other hand doesn't represent my state and has apparently been reelected from his state and he is there problem not mine.

As for the excuse part. There is absolutely no excuse to defend anyone that voted for the invasion of Iraq and hold them above others. Unless of course you think the way Congress works is Bush was the only one in possession of the intelligence he acted on.

Excuse me but the entire country along with other countries were lied to about the war in Iraq. I don't place government elected officials high on a pedestal, we all make mistakes and I do think the Iraq war was a mistake.

Because I'll tell you what sunshine, most of Congress had access to the same information Bush did. But it's nice for them not to mention it to attack a wrong decision on their part.

He seems to be attempting to do the right thing for the American people today by trying to release this info, but you wanna attack him for his Iraq vote?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Your first two replies were just Gobley goop to try to protect your position.

Your last reply ..... Let me ask you a question. Why did Bob Graham wait until the presidential election cycle to ask for something he knows is not going to be released?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

He has been asking for this info to be released for some time.

Then do explain this?

New House Resolution Calls for Declassifying Secret Portion of 9/11 Report thread date posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM

from the linked article in the thread:

How much of the 28 pages could be declassified? Senators Graham and Shelby, the former chair and cochair of the Intelligence Committee who directed the report are quoted saying the following: ``I think they are classified for the wrong reason,'' the former vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee told NBC's ``Meet the Press.'' ``I went back and read every one of those pages thoroughly. My judgment is 95 percent of that information should be declassified and become uncensored so the American people would know.'' Asked why the section was blacked out, Shelby said: ``I think it might be embarrassing to international relations.''

ronpaulinst....

Here are a few more thread related topics:
In Jan 2015 is when Bob renewed his effort to get the papers released well before anyone announced they were running for president.
The Missing Pages of the 9/11 Report

The 9/11 Saudi Connection

Does New FBI 9/11 ‘Saudi’ Report Deflect From Clandestine Realities?

edit on 12-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I still explain it the same way. He has headed various committees, he already knows what's contained in those 28 pages. I summarize that for what ever reason he knows it can't be released, so he is still grandstanding.

So pretty much he's doing what all politicians do he is playing you.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He must be the one who concocted the entire conspiracy, since he voted for war in Iraq. Gee whiz. How didnt we see this? Thanks truth man.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ding ding ding we have a winner, of the not well informed category.

I love how everybody hates all politicians. They claim they're all crooks and liars, until they find a opinion that might side with theirs.

But you may be right please go on the record and say Bob Grahm is the savior of the United States in the only honest politician.

edit on 12-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I still explain it the same way. He has headed various committees, he already knows what's contained in those 28 pages. I summarize that for what ever reason he knows it can't be released, so he is still grandstanding.

So pretty much he's doing what all politicians do he is playing you.

You didn't watch the video? He clearly states both on video and print that he knows exactly whats in them and 95% should not be a secret!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah I watch the video. And he clearly stated he knows what happened. Instead of jumping on a soapbox you should be asking yourself why he doesn't tell us what happened ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join