It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump for President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: proob4

Here's where I misunderstood your response. Your second reply said that you assumed I meant somebody that had been in politics for a while. Rand Paul is a freshman senator.
IDK. I just put this post out there and all these Obama tards came in like he's gonna get a few more years or something. I like how they defend a lame duck, freaking amazing group of sheer sheep!

You can stop the BS now. People didn't come into this thread defending Obama they was pointing out how much of a joke Trump is for running for President. You was the one that started whining about Obama and then did nothing but show your ignorance about him.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Lol

I saw who you were arguing with mainly. It's best to ignore that poster, he only repeats the same issues over and over in different ways to star farm.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oh I wish somebody would come into this thread and take care of all the Obamatards! thanks. I really don't care if this thread is derailed. Screw you Obama #ers! I'm done with all you asshole mother #ing retards!

ATS would be so much better if it featured a "Ignore button" like most genuine quality forums do. Then you could ignore me as I would you Obamatards.
edit on 5/11/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I don't doubt it, the way she basically F@$#ed the tanks she straddled in Vietnam in her war protest.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

A lot of people don't know it but many states passed legislation that declared her persona non-Grada. And unless it's been changed she is also forbidden to step foot in any VFW.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Here's where I misunderstood your response. Your second reply said that you assumed I meant somebody that had been in politics for a while. Rand Paul is a freshman senator.
IDK. I just put this post out there and all these Obama tards came in like he's gonna get a few more years or something. I like how they defend a lame duck, freaking amazing group of sheer sheep!

You can stop the BS now. People didn't come into this thread defending Obama they was pointing out how much of a joke Trump is for running for President. You was the one that started whining about Obama and then did nothing but show your ignorance about him.
Ohh BS, you would have went there and you know it, you always do.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I support your right to support anyone you wish. I would also never think that you should be censored based on the idiot you decide to support. Not like you do anyway.

Good Luck, I really mean that.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Well seeing how he is good at bankrupting companies why not bankrupt the nation not to mention bailing on paying his debts. When will he get it through his thick skull that the people aren't stupid enough to vote for him.

You forgot how he likes to lie about how much money he has (court record) and he hangs out with charlatans, but besides that...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why in hell would I want the next POTUS to be a multibillion dollar CEO?

That sounds like a huge step backwards.

ATS would be so much better if it featured a "Ignore button" like most genuine quality forums do. Then you could ignore me as I would you Obamatards.

Actually, there is!

It's between the left mouse button and the right mouse button.

edit on 5-12-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh m y god...there are actually people who suppoert this liar/joke of a man for president. Well, now i've seen everything.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

"Obamatards"

This tells me all i need to know about you. And you are not worth getting into a discussion with.

Obamatards...dear lord i hope you are not above the age of 16

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ohh BS, you would have went there and you know it, you always do.

Sorry simple but no I don't. As it remains I was only talking about Trump you couldn't refute the truth so you started your whine about Obama. I could have easily talked only about Trump but your knowledge is limited about the deadbeat so you thought whining about Obama would help but it only showed you are ignorant about him also.
edit on 5930000004131America/ChicagoTue, 12 May 2015 08:14:41 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
"The Hair" is simply prick teasing a few people.

I like some of his ideas. But, he won't run.

He does this every Election Cycle.

Trump is an Attention Whore of the highest order.

Very true!

In the 2000 election, Trump expressed a desire to run as a third-party candidate for the United States presidency, considering a bid for the nomination of the Reform Party as a business conservative, socially moderate candidate.
In 2010, Trump said he again considered himself a potential candidate for President of the United States in the 2012 election
On May 16, 2011, Trump announced he would not run for president.[14]
On May 23, 2011, Trump stated that he hadn't ruled out running for president

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I refuse to watch anything she appears in. She will make NO money off of me.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Donald Trumps entire business model involves liquidating companies, racking up debt, and then discharging them through bankruptcy. He's the poster child for a corrupt capitalist and if he got to do to America what he does to his businesses he would put the next 10 generations into debt while destroying our currency.

Businessmen need to be placed under additional scrutiny when they want the office. If you run the government like a business, the job of government becomes to profit off the people. And quite frankly, Trump doesn't pass the test.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I remember when I created this thread how most of you where against the "Don" Running for office, My how times change huh?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I would definitely vote for him if my boy Rand doesn't win the nomination. No more politicians. Trump 2016!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

4 out of 500 companies went bankrupt. LOL that is a very good percentage, when the avg company that goes out of business is 9 out of 10.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm not trying to burst your bubble. Ross Perot, Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, Donald trump. All interesting stories because they march to a different beat. They are not corrupt or connected enough to the political power brokers both in and out of this country to ever become president. There is no way to compete with the ties of corruption ( some times generational) and vast networks that families like the Bush and Clinton families have. It's that corruption that ties these politicians to poltical power brokers. Can't get the power brokers to support you if your not corrupt, can't get elected with out the power brokers supporting you. These are nice distractions. Jeb or Hillary, take your pick, or don't. Doesn't matter that's who you will get.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join