It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump for President?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: proob4

Ron Paul????????

How could I have been so foolish you are 100% correct you have thoroughly researched and vetted all candidates. (Sigh)

Well you said he is a candidate that been around for a while? Quit trying to sucker me into stuff ok? Is this what you do and feel it's funny?
I know Ron aint running gimme a break. is this all you people do here on ATS is shame people? Really?
I put up a post about a possible candidate and now i have to defend insults and humility? You people really need a life, seriously if this is the case? Get out of mommy's basement for a change!
edit on 5/11/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am trying to sucker you into nothing. The man's name is Rand Paul.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: buster2010

For me I just can't get over the fact that he brought Hanoi Jane to his bed.
Really? I'd bet Obama puts a mask of her on Michell when he's in the mood and loves it. We need new direction here in America and what candidates so far as i mention are all the same ole same ole.

And you think this deadbeat would be any better? You want corruption then let him into office.

Aww SHUT up! Obama sucks you just can't admit yet.

Are you gonna post Trump's birther BS?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Really? I'd bet Obama puts a mask of her on Michell when he's in the mood and loves it. We need new direction here in America and what candidates so far as i mention are all the same ole same ole.

And you think this deadbeat would be any better? You want corruption then let him into office.

NO! But I already know Obama's birth certificate was a forgery. Not going there. Whats the point he's done in 3 years. So STFU.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I am trying to sucker you into nothing. The man's name is Rand Paul.
Yea I know. I goofed, I meant rand and you #ing know that. And Rand is not his father. He is a sellout scumbag like most politicians too.
edit on 5/11/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Settle down princess. I had no idea you meant that. Remember I have to separate all the other BS on this site from your post.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

NO! But I already know Obama's birth certificate was a forgery. Not going there. Whats the point he's done in 3 years. So STFU.

You and Trump can hold hands and skip threw the rose garden when he wins.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Settle down princess. I had no idea you meant that. Remember I have to separate all the other BS on this site from your post.
Yea what ever curly que.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

When you write "Donald Trump for President. Why the hell not?" you're essentially saying to the country "why not anyone........"

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

And you can keep sniffing Obams's stink for years to come too. Freaking shill.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Here's where I misunderstood your response. Your second reply said that you assumed I meant somebody that had been in politics for a while. Rand Paul is a freshman senator.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

When you write "Donald Trump for President. Why the hell not?" you're essentially saying to the country "why not anyone........"
Really? is that not what we just had? Seriously?

link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Maybe she just made the bed for him? I mean the hair alone would give me the willies, not to mention his ego being bigger than his manhood.

link   

Are you attempting to win people over to support Trump? Or are you waiting for the next page?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Here's where I misunderstood your response. Your second reply said that you assumed I meant somebody that had been in politics for a while. Rand Paul is a freshman senator.
IDK. I just put this post out there and all these Obama tards came in like he's gonna get a few more years or something. I like how they defend a lame duck, freaking amazing group of sheer sheep!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well seeing how he is good at bankrupting companies why not bankrupt the nation not to mention bailing on paying his debts. When will he get it through his thick skull that the people aren't stupid enough to vote for him.
Well the people where stupid enough to vote for Obama? And he has done nothing except live out his goal of "Living the life styles of the rich and not so famous" Please dude don't respond further ok? You are in Obama's camp and mostly politically troll for him. Thanks but no thanks for your reply.

At least Obama had held political office before. Anyone that thinks the office of President is the place to start a political career is an idiot. Also your ignorance about Obama is really showing because he has kept over half of the promises he made while campaigning. It doesn't mean I'm in Obama's camp just because I call out a deadbeat who doesn't pay his bills and has no place in the WH.

Wha wha wha wha wha? What did he do that was so good for illinois? Wha, wha, wha, Please stop!

You mean besides this stuff?
Illinois Senate career of Barack Obama

He sponsored successful efforts to expand children's health care, create a plan to provide equal health care access for all Illinois residents, and create a "Hospital Report Card" system, and worker's rights laws that protected whistleblowers, domestic violence victims, equal pay for women, and overtime pay. His most public accomplishment was a bill requiring police to videotape interrogations and confessions in potential death penalty cases. Obama was willing to listen to Republicans and police organizations and negotiate compromises to get the law passed. That helped him develop a reputation as a pragmatist able to work with various sides of an issue. Obama also led the passage of a law to monitor racial profiling by requiring police to record the race of drivers they stopped.

There is a program out now called a search engine maybe it would help if someone explained to you how to use one.

link   

That entire speech was a sales pitch - he doesn't actually SAY anything - He touches on popular "issues" to his target audience with out actually saying anything of substance other then what his audience wants to hear. Like I said before, he is a very talented salesman, but he will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear if it will result in a sale.

link   

Oh please...

Trump is just an attention whore and has about as much chance of getting the GOP nomination as Herman Cain. Why waste your time on a loser.
Put your efforts into a viable candidate. But even that won't matter...Bush has already been selected.
edit on 11-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Are you attempting to win people over to support Trump? Or are you waiting for the next page?
I just posted a bit about the don and why the hell not? Get a grip or #off.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Actually that reply is pretty funny thanks. This might be a little off base. But did you know Turner paid for vagina reduction surgery for Jane Fonda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join