It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unworthy victims: Western wars have killed four million Muslims since 1990

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
And yet war continues with no sign of stopping.

Just an observation here, but it does appear that the US is better at killing people than anyone else.

And isn't that the point of war?

Kill more of them than they kill of us?

Of course they neglect to mention that most of those casualties were caused by sectarian violence of Muslim upon Muslim--but let's not let facts get in the way or anything.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Those extremists can and do kill millions of their own people DIRECTLY. They have been for thousands of years. They don't need any other countries help to kill each other.

I love the idea of holding someone accountable for killing INDIRECTLY.

The Nobel Peace Prize, just like the Pulitzer, goes to the biggest propagandists/idiots these days.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UnBreakable

I see you have bought into the lie that the United States was responsible for the Libyan uprising. The United States had turned Qaddaffi into an asset, that's why the Islamists wanted him out.

Gotcha. The US (CIA) had absolutely nothing to do with the Libyan uprising. I see that you have bought into the lie that the United States was not responsible for the Libyan uprising.

"Ten reasons why the U.S. war in Libya is a CIA operation

CIA history in Libya. The CIA has a LONG documented history of attempts to overthrow Col. Gadhafi. At least four major CIA operations, some in partnership with the Israeli Mossad, have been conducted since 1972. Gadhafi's use of oil revenues to organize and uplift Africa from its colonial destruction is EXACTLY the opposite of America's foreign policy, which has always sought to strip Africa of its raw resources to enrich the multinational corporations. Col. Gadhafi has invested billions of dollars in projects to help emerging African countries become independent. He has worked to establish a “United States of Africa”—an effort to unite Africa to finally overcome the damage caused by centuries of European colonialism. It was Gadhafi who drove the African Union's efforts toward a single African Parliament, a single currency, and a single army. The CIA has no other function than to stop this kind of Black unity and progress".
www.mathaba.net...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I see that you have also bought into the lie that al Qaeda is an American operation. There is no point to further discussion if you seriously believe that.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Most shills/idiots on ATS these days believe the US is responsible for EVERY single bad thing that happens around the world, and has happened even before the US existed.

No point in arguing with them.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I see that you have also bought into the lie that al Qaeda is an American operation. There is no point to further discussion if you seriously believe that.

I see you believe everything the government tells you. Good boy. They would never lie to you. You're just the type of citizen they like.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

Most shills/idiots on ATS these days believe the US is responsible for EVERY single bad thing that happens around the world, and has happened even before the US existed.

No, I didn't see anyone on here saying the US is responsible for EVERY single bad thing that happens in the world. But as far as Libya, until Benghazi is fully addressed by Hillary, I am wary of anything they have to say.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

No, I didn't see anyone on here saying the US is responsible for EVERY single bad thing that happens in the world. But as far as Libya, until Benghazi is fully addressed by Hillary, I am wary of anything they have to say.

Benghazi happened after Qaddaffi was toppled. Whatever incompetence Hillary is trying to cover up, it will shed no light on how Qaddaffi was toppled by Islamists and rival tribal factions. Most of the violence in Libya was Muslim-on-Muslim violence, as it is in Syria, Yemen, and Kurdistan.

But you are welcome to believe the opposite of everything your government tells you.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
When you put down comparative facts as to how many have been killed by Muslims then let me know. Until then you are not being objective and unbiased

This.

America killing Muslims is not the same as America being in the middle east when 4 million Muslims killed each other.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I see you have bought into the lie that the United States was responsible for the Libyan uprising. The United States had turned Qaddaffi into an asset, that's why the Islamists wanted him out.

Had nothing to do with Libya selling oil for African gold Dinar eh?

The Rebels (Al Qauda)first order of business after the fall of Gaddafi was to establish a central bank.

You are saying Gadaffi was selling out his people to the States? I just want to take this opportunity to say you are full of *snip*

Lets see Hillary or any western leader stick their head out their heavily guarded sunroof.
edit on 12-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I agree we off his kid now he's our buddy?
HOW rediculous, he only relented because he knew we could decimate his country.
HE had NO CHOICE.
We made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
When you put down comparative facts as to how many have been killed by Muslims then let me know. Until then you are not being objective and unbiased

This.

America killing Muslims is not the same as America being in the middle east when 4 million Muslims killed each other.

Destabilizing governments and backing tyrants and terrorists may not be people dying at the hands of the west directly but the results are the same.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I agree we off his kid now he's our buddy?
HOW rediculous, he only relented because he knew we could decimate his country.
HE had NO CHOICE.
We made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

I think he knew what he was in for. He was on the circuit doing speeches for a year before the invasion... or "no fly zone" or whatever that was. I remember hearing that he called up Secretary Rice during the WMD fiasco to ensure her there were no such weapons in Libya and she was invited to go look.

RIP Gadaffi. A shinning example of what becomes of a leader who tries to do good by his people.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Iraqi death count is more accurate. id almost bet this group is using that debunked data from that british pollster to bash on the US yet again. Seems that all the UN does these days. there wasnt over a million dead iraqis. try closer to 450,000 at maxand thats from MOSTLY INSURGENTS doing car bombs,drive bys and other nastiness.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

THAT was only at the end before that he was an Islamic ghoul,he wanted to rule Africa.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
These figures doesn't even include the people died as part of Sanctions, this count is from 1996 before second Iraqi war. If half a million children alone died, what will be the count of adults?

Madeleine Albright Says Deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi Children Is Worth It;

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well we're inviting Syrians here so have fun gang.www.wnd.com...
We didn't start martial lawso THEY will.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
These figures doesn't even include the people died as part of Sanctions, this count is from 1996 before second Iraqi war. If half a million children alone died, what will be the count of adults?

Madeleine Albright Says Deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi Children Is Worth It;

You do realize that Saddam was using that on purpose and causing suffering o f the civilians to get the UN to get the US to back off right? Saddam had the means to feed them but did not do it. So dont you dare go there as its all the US's fault. Those deaths are on the leader of the country under sanctions.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Unfortunately the Arabs have become useful idiots to their own genocide

Look at what Sadam brought on his country

What the Gulf States are doing to Syria and Khadafy

The jihadists to their own people

Sure America is the primary demon

But the Arabs have empowered them

edit on 13-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm confused about why the quote in your OP says between 1.3 and 2 million people have died, and your thread title says 4 million Muslims have died.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join