It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm Has Been Created In A Laboratory For The First Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I was wondering, now that we got a sperm, have a female ovum been created yet? and has scientist been able to create a portable uterus?

Because let face it at this pace in technology when it comes to human reproduction and we may no even will have the need for mating just to procreate.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: mOjOm

You can always remove yourself out of the gene pool if you feel so strongly about it.

I am actually. It just takes time but I'll be gone soon enough.

Some of you seem to think my comments are in favor of removing "males" from existence which is not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that science just figured out how to make what we already have more than enough of already.
edit on 11-5-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: mOjOm

You can always remove yourself out of the gene pool if you feel so strongly about it.

I am actually. It just takes time but I'll be gone soon enough.

Some of you seem to think my comments are in favor of removing "males" from existence which is not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that science just figured out how to make what we already more than enough of already.

we dont need more sperm, we need more responsible adults willing and able to take responsibility.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

we dont need more sperm, we need more responsible adults willing and able to take responsibility.

I agree we don't need more sperm. I don't think we need more adults either. We have enough adults already.

The should figure out how to make more Tiger Sperm or Rhino Sperm or something else that is about to go extinct to replace what we've been killing off by poaching or encroachment. There are already plenty of people walking around.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: Kapusta

I am little concerned about this awesome advancement in technology.

I have ONLY 1 Question:
Aren't we already overpopulated?

No.
We just squander resources and like to cram together.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is great news.
I was afraid the great sperm drought was going to be the end of us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join