It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber bullying and group stalking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I know this is the wrong area for this thread but it is the only place my computer will allow me to post anything. My subject is personal as it pertains to my daughter. We live in a small college city. 10 months ago as students poured in into the community my daughter, who works at McDonald's, was getting harassed by the people in the community young and old alike. The discussion was centered on her sexuality. They claimed she was a boy transformed into a girl. People were looking for a penis. They would stare and laugh at her. They laughed at her hat. They called her fat because her uniform is baggy and claimed she was trying to hide her penis. This activity continued in photos placed on the internet that we can't access into. While at work her co workers talk about he constantly. A few weeks ago a person running through drive through told her someone has photos of the inside of her apartment. Saturday a girl going through drive through made a comment that she wanted to throw acid on her. This behavior is wearing on her. She sounds like a crazy girl because she has no concrete evidence.
The kicker. Because no one has assaulted her the police recommended she seek professional mental health. Isn't that the end game of group stalking? Suicide? I have witnessed her bullies myself. 30 somethings with children. People she doesn't know. The [snipped] PD has never taken her statement. They claim to investigate. Even though [snipped state] has a cyber bully law police do not have a means to investigate. The FBI has admitted they don't have the power we think they have. Nothing can stop these people and they know it. There are people out there who want to believe in lies perpetrated by sociopaths. In 2 years what will this all look like? Would you do this to another human being? We have no where to turn. We turn our backs as people stab us with knives. You win but it doesn't make you a winner. It makes you a heartless bully on social internet with insecure followers dying for your attention. Satan gathers his flock.
edit on Mon May 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: personally identifiable info removed

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toujour

Welcome. You need 20 posts first to post and start threads. Im sure a mod will be along behind me with the details. Cya round the house after 20! Youre almost there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysterioustranger

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Anything that happens at work is harassment. She needs to report it to the manager and if she is doing the drive through absolutely refuse to service any customer harassing her. Even if they paid, force the issue with the manager. It is their job and responsibility to protect your daughter period, and if they refuse to, that is creating a hostile work environment for her which she can sue for. She needs to document it though with certified letters to the owners as well as the managers. Either they will fire her and she can sue, or they will put a stop to it. I recommend you calling the store owner directly. Everyone has a mother, daughter, or a sister, and if you can keep your cool and make an emphasis ones plea, they'll listen and come down on the manager to do his frickin job.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hey welcome to ATS!

And that's a really heavy situation, OP. But remind your daughter not to care about stupid people running their mouths. Gang-stalking or not, if she doesn't have a penis then they're just tripping loons that have no class. Pay them no mind. Let them gangstalk her. Tell her to hold her head high and to not acknowledge those remarks. (Granted, tell her to also be observant of her surroundings and be careful too ofc.) Because anyone with any sense at all would never say something like that to a girl. What? Does she have short hair or small (perky won't sag when your older breasts?) Wow so do I!

I mean, I hate to ask but does she look like a boy or something? Dress like one? Do anything that would make these random nobodies make up this stupid rumor? Because if not, then I don't really understand why either of you care what they say. I'd literally laugh in the face of the next person to come up to her and say that crap. I'd proceed to give them the once over and I'd probably notice many flaws that they have.

Are these people even attractive?

They obviously don't have lives. So don't mind them or get in a tizzy about what some idiot or 50 says. I've run into a whole slew of idiots in my life--and listening to anything that they said never got me anywhere. Wonder why /sarc.

As they say in pop culture these days, haters are still just fans.

Hope it works out for you two. Maybe you would do well to hire a private investigator.

And dude at the work thing she needs to just chill and ignore them. Let them do what they want. She just needs to do her job--or better yet get a different one and leave that place. I mean, for real. Why would she stay working there at all?

Documenting is just going to make her look difficult and that doesn't look good for when she's going to look for another job. Making a big problem out of these he said she said dramas looks bad from a hiring managers perspective. Keep that in mind.

Forget about the weirdos and just go with the flow. Ignore them because they don't deserve your time or thought or attention. Don't even respond. Be the bigger people here. Come on. If you're her dad why don't you know all of this already? :/

Anyway, anyone who would do that to your daughter isn't a good person at all. Forgive them. And get away from them--in mind and perhaps physically as well (perhaps a change in jobs in another nearby town?). You mentioned Satan so I take it you believe in God? Well, I'm going to pray for you guys. Evil always likes to try to make good people feel down--so do your best to keep positive

edit on 11-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I agree that if this happening at work, then certainly the manager needs to protect the employees from harassment. However I also can tell you are not giving us all the information. You have only given us the accusations, and not much information that led up to it. I have seen some crummy behavior in my time when I was at wal-mart for ten years, but rarely if ever do random strangers ever target a specific individual with such consistency and frequency as what you are claiming.

What are you not telling us, I mean if you really want us to give advice anyways. Because by posting on here, you really are just taking an alternative to what the police told her to do, which is seek professional help.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This isn't typical "gangstalking" but it is harassment. Typical gangstalking involves indirect harassment from the police, directed conversation by strangers regarding events that occur in your private life that they could not know anything about, sometimes remote neural monitoring, break-ins at the residence, here is a more comprehensive list:

Signs of Gangstalking

I suggest she keep a notepad with her and take down names, descriptions, times, and dates to build a case against these students.

P.S.

This entire thread is very suspicious.
edit on 11-5-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Even if she doesn't have a penis (and whether or not she does is completely irrelevant and none of our business - or anyone else's but hers), this is actually transphobia.

However, I'm not sure what can be done about it where you live. I can only hope that this doesn't make her feel like hurting herself.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
I can only hope that this doesn't make her feel like hurting herself.

^ This. Thank you for saying that LukeDAP. I was thinking about it but didn't want to even go there but it really needed to be said. Thanks for stepping up.

Yeah OP, make sure your daughter has opportunities to share her feelings. It's okay to cry even if just for the sad nature of so many people acting in such deplorable way toward another person. It's awful. But for all of the bullpoop I've gone through from a-holes growing up I've never had what was said to your daughter said to me. And I still ended up getting an eating disorder and even though you know the people aren't right and you know what they're saying isn't true and you know they're dumb it honestly does get to you. Not what they're saying exactly--what got to me was the fact that they were being mean to me for no other reason than to be mean to me. And that kind of thing really hurts my feelings because I'm a pretty sensitive (albeit loud mouthed and extroverted --but polite and well read! lol) person and I did nothing to incur the hatred and meanness so it made me feel like there was something wrong with me when there wasn't. Truth is: they were jealous of me--and yeah I knew it all along (thanks to my wonderful mother who forewarned me and helped me through some tough stuff as a kid).

Even now that I know all this and am older, I still can't help but get my feelings hurt when people are mean to me when I haven't wronged them. It makes me cry quite frankly. But I still stand by what I said earlier. Show your daughter what I said here, in this post. I hope it helps her know that in some part, she isn't alone. But she has my respect because she's going through something tougher than I have and I think she's really brave to be not shutting down at this point--shows some good hutzpah!

Anyway. I don't know how old she is but I'm 23. So I apologize if my perspective is too immature but yeah. Sorry I didn't say this at first. I guess it's kinda a raw subject for me. (&ty again LukeDAP for reminding me) Stay strong and please keep us updated on how she's doing and how the situation goes. xx

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
im curious about how police are trained and told to blanket wise consider people reporting stalking as mentaly ill.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You ever looked at some of the cold war cloak and dagger stories, about how people were brought into spy groups, and turned to trained killers? The secret of doing it is not to convince them to become trained killers, the secret is to simply reveal to them that they already are. I remember one account - I think it was around East German intelligence services? But the woman got into this group, and it was all this fun and role playing. At one point they were having a training war game, where they had her shoot at actors with blanks, and they fell down. All fun and games till they showed her the corpses of the people she killed, along with the video tape of her gleefully doing it. That's when they had her, she was now an asset under the control of her handlers.

That's what the gang stalking stuff reminds me of. People think they're playing this game, like their role playing something, but they are actually being trained at perpetrating high grade psy-ops, with innocent targets. Presumably the stakes will only raise, until the truth of their actions is revealed to them, and they realized they are now under the control of their handlers. Its truly scary stuff once you see it for real though.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Her store manager has done everything she can. She posted anti bully posters. Wrote memos on how photos taken at work and posted on your facebook will not happen here. She explained how they can't shut the drive through at lunch time just because they threatened to splash her with acid. Many of the supervisors just don't want to deal with it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

She is stable and taking this better than I would have. She has been bullied nearly all her life and found ignoring them works but it is not working in this situation. I do want to thank everyone for responding. I needed to hear that someone cares. Hollie has strong family support but we can't be with her night and day. The situation is progressively worse. I think people need to be aware of this. The police need to figure out what they are going to do or people are going to have to take care of it. The Macomb PD officer said she needed to seek professional help. Maybe he meant we need to hire someone who will take care of this matter.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry, and I do not mean to offend, but I believe we A. Either don't have the whole story, or B. Something isn't as it's seems, which usually indicates a logical error on the observers. Possiblely signifying a psychological condition. I wish the best for her and you and am sorry your going through this.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What information do you need?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Strangers all over town do not behave this way, Expesially in a coordinated fashion , this implys to much omnipotence . The llikelihood is paranoia, otherwise we must consider a town to be possessed by some kind of dark entity, hell bent on torturing your daughter? Which one makes more sense?

Also if there was any validity to grown strangers and there kin checking for your daughters penis, that certainly would qualify as sexual harassment and would be permissible in court! I mean hell a woman in this day in age can mearly say she felt uncomfortable and someone's going to jail as a sex offender!
edit on 12-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Strangers all over town do not behave this way, Expesially in a coordinated fashion , this implys to much omnipotence . The llikelihood is paranoia, otherwise we must consider a town to be possessed by some kind of dark entity, hell bent on torturing your daughter? Which one makes more sense?

Oh, that's just crap.
The girl is being bullied at work ...if the manager doesn't stand up for her at the local level, then as a friend once said, "Once round, and up!" We live in a social media world and Mickey D's can't take the bad press.
Good on the OP for the support.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i know there is that much coordination as the scenarios they put me through in 2011, i was hearing the devil, the most insane voice keep trying to kill me using nuke sound effects that rattled windows only for me, i asked if others heard and they did not. When i would go out front to smoke, people drove and parked, passed out and the devil voice said (live again x3), they would get up and drive off. I approached an old lady who did this, i was both concerned and curious, i knocked on her window, she woke up (coincidently) and said she was waiting for someone, then drove off, no one got in her truck. So i know they use the brain bugs in tandem with a secret society of social manipulators. Im telling you this crazy snip because this might be our next problem, mind control, mind reading, and a misguided cult attempting mass control. next time you dont care about someone suffering, double check your brain.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I experienced personally while waiting for her to clock out. Ladies she didn't know were talking about her. I confronted them what do they care? Her classmate from high school started working there. He too heard them talk about her being a man and she wasn't even in the lobby at that time. It isn't in her head. A few months ago I dropped her off at her apartment. My son was helping her carry in some things but was lagging behind. A man from another area of the apartment ran around the house as if following her. He didn't see my son. A person from the house told him that she has her dog and she will kill him. We went to the police on that. They never took a statement. Her computer is at my house. She isn't on Facebook or any chat rooms. Her friends are all gone and she isn't the type of person who sits around drinking or getting stoned like her co workers do. We tell her she needs to go back to college. We have money sitting in a pot for her education. She hasn't discovered what she really wants to do in life. I explained no knows what they want to be even when they have that degree.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Adults feelings get hurt too. Women especially need to feel apart of the tribe. When they are cast out it causes an emotional impact.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I want people to be aware of this. Cyber bullying is a growing form of terror. I want people on ATS to know that the FBI is struggling to figure out a way to catch these people. You know that some people write things on the net they would otherwise not say in person. The net gives people a freedom to be evil without being caught. The FBI has to get judicial approval to go into Facebook and chat rooms. It is easier if they can get friended. The FBI is focused on keeping children safe on the net that they don't have time to examine abuses that are happening with adults. This is happening to my daughter and not yours. 3 years from now this will happen to your daughter and you will go through the same agony as I am but will find that there is no one to help stop it. Just be aware that it can push your family over the edge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join