It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: George Zimmerman involved in shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Are you saying that liberals are setting these things up as a false flag?

No. I'm suggesting that it might be a possibility. And I'm not even suggesting it's only liberals. I'm suggesting that I wonder about it anytime these kinds of stories just keep popping up when I know damn well there's a huge political agenda going on that's directly related to the incidents in question. It's suspicious. That's all.

Doesn't it seem like an amazing coincidence that they seem to find the perfect characters for their media crusades every single time?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: thesaneone

He isn't dead.

Sorry... let me put it in terms you're more comfortable with. Thugs get what they deserve.

Yes I know this unfortunately trayvon died for being a thug.

And how many did you call classless for cheering that he died?

I don't recall people cheering that he died????
I find it funny that most of you are always saying people make a mistake and should be givin a second chance unless your white then screw it they are the devil and deserve it.

The double standards will ensure that the people all across the globe will not get along.
Enjoy your blood lust people and stay classy.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The man who called 911 to report he was involved in a shooting with George Zimmerman appears to be the same person involved in a road rage incident with the former neighborhood watch volunteer last year.

Last September, Apperson said Zimmerman threatened to kill him, asking "Do you know who I am?" during a confrontation in their vehicles. Apperson decided not to pursue charges, and police officers were unable to move forward without a car tag identified or witnesses.

"I explained to Matthew that without the tag, witnesses, and/or clear video identifying the driver as George Zimmerman, it might be difficult to prove the alleged suspect was in fact Zimmerman," the Lake Mary police officer wrote in a report last September.

www.sacbee.com...

edit on 11-5-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

think it has more to do that his dad is/was a judge. bringing something entirely out from left field like this is just trying to derail the discussion.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I find it funny that most of you are always saying people make a mistake and should be givin a second chance unless your white then screw it they are the devil and deserve it.

The guy got a second chance. And at least a third, fourth and fifth chance going by what he has been accused of as reported in the media.

It's really starting to look like he's got some major issues.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ya, no one has ever cheered about Martin, Brown, Scott or Grey deaths.
Would you be willing to say you never did in any of those threads?

This guy has had his second chance, he hasn't been able to stay out of trouble since.

It is funny how many people won't call him a waste of air cause he isn't black.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Attention please

Please stick to the actual topic and actual fact

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It is funny how many people won't call him a waste of air cause he isn't black.

Boy do we see things differently. I think he gets the slack from some because he's a poster boy for Stand Your Ground and gun rights.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Meh, that was more of an emotional response.

I think your stance is closer to the the truth.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've been expecting him to end up on the wrong end of some gun play. Looks like he got lucky. It appears he hasn't changed his ways.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I've never seen so many people happy that he was shot at.

Stay classy people.

Je Suis Trayvon!

Wow. what about the break in kit and stuff he got expelled from school with? HE wasnt a innocent young schoolboy.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I ain't no physiologist BUT!..the man knows he was guilty in his core and want to go to prison or die a dramatic death, why else is he not in Brazil or Venezuela getting diabetes and drunk from drinking sugar loaded tropical cocktails and spending daddy's money.
BTW anyone who start out with I ain't_________BUT is not be trusted..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Wow. What about him kicking a wife beating bullies arse and then being hunted down in cowardly fashion for dishing out an ass whooping. He wasn't the Devil incarnate.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Maybe you just haven't seen the filth that we have. Zimmerman absolutely is a hero to racists, even white supremacists because he got away killing a young black man.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
heavy.com...

This is apparently the guy who shot him

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How does that saying go... "sometimes you're the window, sometimes you're the bug"

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: yuppa

Wow. What about him kicking a wife beating bullies arse and then being hunted down in cowardly fashion for dishing out an ass whooping. He wasn't the Devil incarnate.

He needed to whoop his own azz as a wife beater his damned self.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Are you saying that liberals are setting these things up as a false flag?

No. I'm suggesting that it might be a possibility. And I'm not even suggesting it's only liberals. I'm suggesting that I wonder about it anytime these kinds of stories just keep popping up when I know damn well there's a huge political agenda going on that's directly related to the incidents in question. It's suspicious. That's all.

Doesn't it seem like an amazing coincidence that they seem to find the perfect characters for their media crusades every single time?

There's no shortage of stupid people.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Self defense mostly.

Somebody pulled a trigger. Somebody is probably gonna be charged for that.

The "He said ... She said" will all be figured out in court. George has a bit more experience in that arena.

The shooter's full knowledge of 'who he shot' isn't going to play in his favor.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Maybe you just haven't seen the filth that we have. Zimmerman absolutely is a hero to racists, even white supremacists because he got away killing a young black man.

To be fair, there were racist on both sides of the fence. The minute the news reported a white on black murder every racist automatically jumped on their side : guilty or innocent before any facts were released.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join