It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My name is Tavian Moore im 17 and I would consider myself a conspiracy theorist although I mostly just have my own thoughts and out look on life . But I joined this site just to see who else shares the same beliefs as me and to get my word out there and I see everyone is friendly and very helpful. I know the government is really out to get us and plays us like puppets most americans believe everything they hear , see, read in the news but what they don’t know is there being lied too be need to put an end against this and stick up for ourselves this cannot go on any longer. i know about the illuminati and how they use celebs and media and everything how rappers sell there soul its crazy these blood sacrifices and I think someone needs to overthrow the government and lets make a change. we need to form a group protest do anything we need to change this world.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Maybe we need a diaper and some baby powder to change this world.

Welcome to the site.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why thank you for welcoming me and your humor

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tmoore100

Welcome to the machine. Talk of ridding the governments...which one(s)? We are members for every nation is the world at ATS. Good, bad, doctors, lawyers, students, law enforcement, politicians, scientists, engineers, philosophers, gardeners, preppers, atheists, Muslims, Christians, Masons, famous people, tv people....you name it...we got 'em.

The 1st thing to learn here is to realize that when we post. Check ou the rules (Ts and Cs) you agreed to, and the Freshman Forum for how to's.

Peace
Mysterioustranger

edit on 11-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I will point out there is causality to problems; government isn't the real source of corruption, influential people of wealth and the economy corrupt the government. Without that corrupt influence the government would not "be out to get you".

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Welcome.

This is not just a U.S problem it's a global problem and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm old school, your thread title reminded me:

Like you, I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you…

Most welcome to the site, Tmoore.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS young Jedi

You will have days like these

Don't worry about it we've all been there, and might find yourself

But at the end of the day we are a family here, and support each other.

I'm Cody one of the avatar artists here, i'ts free for you and fun for us, so come on over to BTS Avatar Creations 2015 and ask the team to work on something for you.

Just say Cody sent you

Cody

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Greetings! Welcome to Our ATS Family!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

See You on the Boards!

edit on 11-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is very difficult to stop the direction global control, but it is not impossible. You can do your part by NOT taking part in Organized Stalking:

Organized Stalking

(I am not accusing you of taking part in Organized Stalking, I am simply saying that, if one day, someone asks you to take part, please decline.)

Also, you can persuade others to also not take part in Organized Stalking. This may be a challenge. I believe that if people do not take part in Organized Stalking, when asked to do so, they then become targets of Organized Stalking, so it requires fortitude.

This is the single most important thing you can do to help free humanity.
edit on 11-5-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tmoore100 Welcome to ATS!
we can DEFINITELY change this World, Positively for Everyone. However I'm not sure how effective taking to the streets in righteous fury will actually be, especially going up against such an administration with such technologically advanced weapons.

Instead protest with whatever currency you hold. Take your money out of whichever bank you have, I would suggest a credit union, boycott corporations that pollute or rob the People and look up information on Michael Tellinger on Youtube. He and others, like Fred Tunnisen (sp?) are already starting small communities off the grid that advocate zero waste, green abundant energy and I'm not sure, but I believe, no currency. Not too sure though, I'm doing more research on that myself.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MidNight sun

I will defiantly look into that thanks for the welcome !

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Welcome! Ah, sweet youth. I love that you put change the world in referring to yourself. And you can! Be bold, strong, & smart. Mix in some kindness, empathy, and respect for your fellow humans & animals.Add a big smile, & you will go far.

top topics

join