It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buck Nelson and the Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For those interested, Buck Nelson's pamphlet "My Trip to Mars, the Moon and Venus" can be viewed on Scribd.com in its entirety.

It is dated December, 1956.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are two major problems with this idea. Number one, is that the shafts in the great pyramid are all blocked off with solid stone, that presumably, has been in place since it was constructed.

Number two, even if the shafts were entirely free of obstruction and opened to the outside of the pyramid, which they do not (and remember, there were also casing stones on it at one time), it would be impossible to see anything through them, because none of the shafts are straight; Each one has one (or more) significant bends in it, thus falsifying this entire premise.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Herolotus
Hello! What an amazing story! I had never heard about this before, so I went and read one of the books, the booklet about Buck's trip to the moon, Mars and and Venus, and when I got to the part about Atlantis, I read a bit that tells the story that the people of Atlantis had tunnels under their main city, where they were developing an energy more destructive than the splitting of the atom, and I immediately thought about CERN... Buck goes on to say that the space people told him that's how Atlantis was destroyed and sunk. Wow is all I can say, it makes a terrible sense to me. Chilling, what if this man was really telling the truth? Awesome post, thank you for bringing this to my attention!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NwFgHr

Buck goes on to say that the space people told him that's how Atlantis was destroyed and sunk

The space people also told him he should run a radio station which he tried to get people to fund , we could add crowdfunding pioneer to his credentials.

I think Buck was a good old boy who told a good old tail and I'm sure he had a twinkle in his eye but space traveler he was not.
In regard his planetary travels and his encounter with Bo a 400lb space dog you may find this interesting.
Buck Nelson - 1st man on Mars

Proper character.

edit on 12-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Herolotus

This is either the greatest story of all time, or the greatest laugh of all time. There was one part of his story that made me question considerably the certainty of his claims. It was this - the feasts. He spoke about how on Mars, and Venus, and the Moon, the people living on each of these had large meals consisting of fruits and vegetables. How could this be?? How were they growing such large quantities of vegetables and fruit? Were they making daily grocery trips in their flying saucers to earth to steal food from local farmers? Also, I think at one point, he said his dog that he took went on a walk outside on Mars. Ummm..excuse me? I think that poor Buck Nelson might have been suffering from bouts of psychosis and as he visited local ranchers, he imagined he was going to Venus, and Mars, and the Moon. But then again, who knows....
edit on 17-5-2015 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Herolotus

"There is a shaft in one of the pyramids (or was in times past), through which one particular star could be seen. When this star was seen, the Nile would overflow its banks in three days."

So my questions to all stalwart ATS researchers are these...

How could, even if he was a fraud, Buck Nelson know about this concept before the advent of modern communication and nearly ten years before the theory was announced?

Does it matter? After all, no star can be seen through any shaft in any pyramid at Giza.

Also, we know quite well how the Egyptians predicted the annual flood because they wrote about it.
They did it with Sirius.

Harte
edit on 5/18/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join