It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report accuses Obama of LYING about Bin Laden killing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh made the shock allegations, claiming that there was no firefight at the Pakistani compound.

Washington (CNN)Journalist Seymour Hersh is alleging President Barack Obama and his administration lied about the circumstances surrounding the 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden, an account close followers of the raid to kill the al Qaeda leader are aggressively disputing.

Report accuses Obama of LYING about Bin Laden killing

It also states that bin laden was not burried at sea but in Pakistan. We can ask the seal team that allegedly killed him what really happened

www.cnn.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk... -advisers-make-cover-story-fly.html
www.cnn.com...

The truth about Osama bin Laden is that none of it was true, and other reasons to fear for humanity

bin Laden wasn’t really hiding out in a compound but was a prisoner of Pakistan’s intelligence service, and was traded to the U.S. for $25 million. There was no firefight in the compound, and bin Laden wasn’t buried at sea. Instead, bits of body were chucked from the helicopter as they headed back to Jalalabad, Hersh says.
news.nationalpost.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Considering that that BO is surrounded by neo-con advisers I will cut him a little slack .

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
SO how does the need for a more stealthy helocopter fit this story, and why crash it, if Bin Laden was actually being held prisoner, and was then paid for. It just doesnt really make sense, but I suppose nothing makes sense when we are talking about anything to do with 911, or the covert world with terrorism. Ill agree that I dont buy the official story for 911, invasion of Iraq, and Bin Laden. But I do believe there was a raid on that compound.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Obama opens his mouth, it is a lie, so what's new here ??

As far as Osama, I really doubt he is even dead. Someone burns a Quran and all hell brakes loose, we supposedly kill there leader and throw his body off a carrier and not so much as an "Allah Akbar" out of the crazy's . IMO

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The guys book is based on 1 unidentified source however much or all what he claims is debunked by books authored by members of the SEAL team.

CNN Video
edit on 11-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
American officials lied?

Get outta here! No such thing!

They killed the master mind terrorist who evaded for 10 years in cavern systems and deserts, showed us non altered photos of his dead body, then as quick as possible, dumped that body in the sea!

So legit guys, I love how America goes about these terrorists. I'm just glad it didn't take another 5 years! That Bin La-den guy probably has plans for more planes. .

/end bull# sarcasm.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Does anybody else think 25 million is sort of a low number?

I mean, this was Bin Laden after all, the rogue CIA officer of the US..

Interesting.

Just in time for election season too?!

This is gonna hurt Hillary. Cause, she lied too if this is true.

Also, the CNN article is just a hit piece against this author, nothing more. I guess the WH has given it's Q's to the MSM.

~Tenth
edit on 5/11/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I remember reading that Osama died of health issues back on December 2001

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Something does not add up, Seymour Hersh is risking career suicide by spruiking allegations of cover-up and government covert operations not taking place and Iran contra believe they would do that to good little taxpayers.

Speaking of not adding up.......

OBL was blamed for the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the day they happened, we all heard the propaganda spewing it for the remainder of the day/week/month/year/decade - that's why Afghanistan was liberated and then Saddam and Sons were taken out, because Osama had renal failure,, Tora Bora got new topography, the Bin Laden family had close ties to the Bush dynasty and Cheney had mates on the board of Haliburton which is why you now you got the gas and poppys.

Of course, I'm not being Syrias.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
25 million Dollars then cut him to pieces in a helicopter and scattered those pieces all over the desert at intermittent intervals...???

What's not to Believe..?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
SO how does the need for a more stealthy helocopter fit this story, and why crash it, if Bin Laden was actually being held prisoner, and was then paid for. It just doesnt really make sense, but I suppose nothing makes sense when we are talking about anything to do with 911, or the covert world with terrorism. Ill agree that I dont buy the official story for 911, invasion of Iraq, and Bin Laden. But I do believe there was a raid on that compound.

was thinking the exact same thing actually. i don't buy the official narrative for what happened. however, there was nearly a whole tail section left behind from a stealth model blackhawk, which certainly surprised me. that pictures were able to get out of the tail section in someone's backyard.

so they must have actually been there at the compound doing something right? unless the crash and subsequent lack of clean-up were engineered to support the story they created. that's not too far fetched all things considered. but, who knows. the raid could have legitimately happened at that compound but, who knows who they actually captured, killed or what. there's not many things that we actually know for certain. and i have a hard time accepting any official script released by the damage control department at the white house.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden died long before 2011. The official story, and what Hersh claims, are complete BS.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Seymore Hersh has, in spite of his awards, gone on to "risk" his reputation by stating rumor as fact many times. I just read his wiki and it covers this quite well under "criticisms."

He has had successes and failures. Believe him without further corroboration at your own risk. But then, I can see you are not Syrias!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Alright...
...But is there a specific reason we should blindly believe Seymour Hersh?

Just because someone comes up with a "shocking" new alternative account or alternative theory does not necessarily mean that alternative account or alternative theory is true. Sure -- it is certainly interesting to hear alternative ideas, but simply being different than the "official story" does not make it more true.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I’d believe the great journalist Seymour Hersh above CNN, the Seal team (who say what their ordered to say) Obama and all those rotten liars associated with the US government security apparatus.

Hersh may be the greatest journalist in America: he revealed the May Lai massacre, Israeli secrets regarding the atomic bomb, the fake Syrian chemical weapons frame-up, abuses at Abu Ghraib and many other stories:

Even a book about the dark side of the Kennedy's

Attack on pharmaceutical factory in Sudan

On August 20, 1998, Hersh strongly criticized the destruction of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory, the largest pharmaceutical factory in Sudan—providing about half the medicines produced in Sudan—by United States cruise missiles during Bill Clinton's presidency.[2 en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.lrb.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The reporter should have spent his time investigating the truth behind that photo.

1. The general in blue is attempting to bring up a video feed, but the 5 pounds of metal on his uniform is interfering with the wireless signal.

2. President Obama is pizzed-off at Joe Biden for not moving his head out of the way, but he's scared to ask him to move it because he's ...well, he's "crazy Joe".

3. Hillary is thinking about the recipe for the pumpkin bread that you see pictured on the sheet that she just put down on the table.

cwm

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Our great Nobel peace prize winner Obama, the liar and deceiver in chief

...Obama’s speech was put together in a rush, the retired official said, and was viewed by his advisers as a political document, not a message that needed to be submitted for clearance to the national security bureaucracy. This series of self-serving and inaccurate statements would create chaos in the weeks following.

Gates wasn’t the only official who was distressed by Obama’s decision to speak without clearing his remarks in advance, the retired official said, ‘but he was the only one protesting. Obama didn’t just double-cross Gates, he double-crossed everyone. This was not the fog of war. The fact that there was an agreement with the Pakistanis and no contingency analysis of what was to be disclosed if something went wrong – that wasn’t even discussed. And once it went wrong, they had to make up a new cover story on the fly.’ There was a legitimate reason for some deception: the role of the Pakistani walk-in had to be protected.
www.lrb.co.uk...

I remember the Obama flunky, now CIA chief John O. Brennan, then Obama’s counterterrorism advisor, who said that Obama agonized over sending in the boys.

His agony was only about his political ass. He didn’t want to be a black Jimmy Carter, with a failed attempt to kill Bin Laden.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Seymore Hersh has, in spite of his awards, gone on to "risk" his reputation by stating rumor as fact many times. I just read his wiki and it covers this quite well under "criticisms." He has had successes and failures. Believe him without further corroboration at your own risk. But then, I can see you are not Syrias!

As soon as I read this I walked over to Info Wars "dot" com
because I knew they would be gloating. Sure enough.

www.infowars.com...

FLASHBACK: PROOF BIN LADEN DEATH ANOTHER GOV’T LIE – INFOWARS REPORT FOUR YEARS BEFORE HERSH REVELATIONS!

Everything has been lie– cooked-evidence about WMDs in Iraq, bogus claims about mobile weapons labs & yellow cake, the Hollywood-scripted Jessica Lynch-incident, the shameful murder of Pat Tillman, the false-flag attacks on 9/11, sticking it to the victims’ families & first responders, manufacturing links between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda, false-flag scenarios in the Downing Street memos, planted flash mobs at the White House & Ground Zero cheering ‘We got him’ to boost appeal for Obama, phony bin Laden videos faked by assets at SITE and the Intel Center, Osama’s CIA identity Tim Osman, secret backing for the Taliban in 1979, fake terror alerts– all of it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Was the stealth helicopter part of the deal? Many things do not add up with this event and timelines. Never letting people see the body......WHY.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The guys book is based on 1 unidentified source however much or all what he claims is debunked by books authored by members of the SEAL team.

CNN Video

What I want to know is why did they not bring the body back....Something stinks about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join