It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conflicts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
AS usual the no proof argument comes up which reminds me of an event a year or so ago. I have an unimaginative, rather caustic friend that lives across the road. He like most gets his information off tv as gospel.

I was on my motorcycle one day, going north through the city and watched this blinking light over the gulf. the city being on the gulf by the way. It was interesting and I pulled off the road to prevent myself from being road kill and continued to watch this light in mid afternoon. The short of it was it darted up and down, up and down, violating all laws of physics and airplanes, like a yo yo. I am a pilot and of sound mind, and could not put a label on this.

So I mention this to Dave. As soon as he heard my story, he denied it was even real, I did not see it because I had no proof, then he went back into his over air conditioned house to immerse himself in his form of reality.

Dave was wrong to say you didn't see it because you had no proof, if that's actually what he said.

However, you can expect the "no proof argument" to pop up whenever an unsupported "imaginative" claim is made. Seeing something is one thing - highly speculative characterization of the thing is another.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: moth115
Do you think that it would be likely that different types of alien visiting Earth would have disagreements?

If there are different species of alien roaming around the skies of Earth, I suppose they will have been in contact with each other?

i should think that they would definitely have differing points of views and different end goals. each different type of species would have it's own needs and agenda. the question is about the disagreements. now, i'd like to think that any civilization that's advanced enough to be space faring would also be advanced enough to resolve conflict in ways that are just as evolved as their technology. but, sadly i don't think that is always the case. as there are plenty of stories out there about warring factions vying for control of this little prison planet we call earth.

i'd imagine though it's similar to the way we behave here. in terms of some groups getting along with each other, cooperating for common goals. while others will never see eye to eye and will constantly be in conflict with each other and their opposing ideologies.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They work together, sometimes opposite sides/teams but aware of the other side, however in some cases opposite teams working together, because they all have access, the dark side alone doesnt have rights, so there are others involved who also have what may or may not be real rights. You'd have to wake up and truly remember if they do or not and if they're on your side or not.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Yeah, evidence is for losers!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I swear the government is against us and knows plenty but wont tell us if anyone is seeing this My name is Tavian Moore and I am really big into the theories and illuminati and i just think its time for the world to know

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's not that the aliens, who are able to go through solid matter or control minds, even at distance, wouldn't be catched with our sophisticated recording technology...

Obviously, if you know that they are able to do such things, they were catched somehow. If you believe that aliens are controlling you from a distance and you saw them go through solid matter in order to abduct you and there is absolutely no way to prove that, you are really not going to get anywhere. What you are describing are physical things that can be interpreted as imaginary things and if they are really controlling your mind, maybe they only want you to believe that they cant be catched with our sophisticated recording tech. I have seen entities enter my room at night. perhaps they weren't physically there and just projected from a distance? I don't know but its not something that I would bring up to my family doctor.

I wonder if scdfa has any comments on why they cant be catched?

edit on 11-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: I catched a mistake

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tmoore100
a reply to: Greathouse

I swear the government is against us and knows plenty but wont tell us if anyone is seeing this My name is Tavian Moore and I am really big into the theories and illuminati and i just think its time for the world to know

I'm really big into Lou Malnati's. Best deep dish anywhere and I think it's time for the world to know.

Seriously, though... here's an enlightening website that ties it all together.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

lol good one

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

So I mention this to Dave. As soon as he heard my story, he denied it was even real, I did not see it because I had no proof, then he went back into his over air conditioned house to immerse himself in his form of reality.

I think its been pretty well established that Dave's not here anyway.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

It's not that the aliens, who are able to go through solid matter or control minds, even at distance, wouldn't be catched with our sophisticated recording technology...

What you are describing are physical things that can be interpreted as imaginary things and if they are really controlling your mind,

Good point, and the evidence also suggest that there are 'non-physical' abductions aswell. But many times these are without any doubt a physical phenomenon, i.e, people who can be corroborated that indeed disappeared physically, multiple abduction scenarios, physical marks, brushes, associated to some memories, unexplained pregnacy, subsequent disappearance of the fetus, and so on.

Ultimately, it's a matter of technical advancement, and eventually I suppose we'll be able to explain many of these things that today sounds like 'magic' (or 'mental illness', as many put it).

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks. So far I am not convinced of the physical aspects... At least in the way we understand what physical is. For instance, there is no way explain how something can travel through walls by today's understanding.

One thing that has been firmly established is that mental illness is not a factor.

edit on 11-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: moth115
Do you think that it would be likely that different types of alien visiting Earth would have disagreements?

As no aliens are visiting, how could they disagree?
First some evidence that aliens are visiting would be good!

How many times we would have to read such uninformed 'opinions' on the matter?

Aliens are visiting. Alien are interacting. Aliens are abducting people. Period.

Can we just STOP playing fool and discuss more important issues?

I'm with you, JackHill. The time has come to move the discussion forward, aliens are here. As a person who has had close encounters, I know it for a fact. But the body of evidence is overwhelming, there is no valid excuse for clinging to the flimsy and unworkable position of denial.

So why do they? Simple. Indoctrination.

Authorities have gone to great lengths to cover-up the evidence and curtail investigation.
The military considers UFOs to be of the utmost importance, and they've made it clear to the Executive branch and the Legislative that they are not to ask too many questions.
Remember what happened when Senator Barry Goldwater tried to get in to see recovered alien bodies?
I suggest people look into that incident if they are unfamiliar with it.

The media follows lockstep.
They've fomented a climate of ridicule and mockery towards anyone who breaches the subject seriously.
The giggle factor, they call it. Many still fall for it, and many still peddle it. '
Watch any local TV news anchors reporting on a UFO sighting in their area, and inevitably; that familiar, uncomfortable laugh, that nervous, tense, forced laughter.
They preface their UFO coverage with hollow banter like, "Better get your tin-foil hat on for this one..."
Jokes about little green men.
"ET phone home!" they quip, witlessly.
And notice they always act shocked when they have interview footage of someone of good standing who witnessed the UFO event and is convinced it is of alien origin." But wait, Diane, this man acutally believes that it could have been aliens....but maybe he means Mexicans! Ha Ha Ha...Back to you..."

Folks, did you ever notice that they tell you far more outlandish, unprovable speculation all the time:
String Theory.
A quantum universe.
Multiple dimensions.
Dark matter. Dark energy.

These are far more speculative concepts, most entirely untestable.
But when they talk about them on the news guess what?
Nobody laughs.

These accepted theories are far less likely than contact with an alien race.
Especially with thousands of newly discovered planets and Earth twins in the Goldilocks zone.

But they only laugh at UFOs.
Why?

Indoctrination.

Use your brain for more than just washing,

You really need to do an "ultimate debunking of alien debunkers" thread or something along those lines. Your logic is impeccable and you are extremely articulate, I highly enjoy reading such posts as this but they languish in obscurity; however as the OP of a thread they could have a major impact on members who are new or sitting on the fence.

Thank you for the kind words, Planet X. I wonder why I waste my time in here, but I do it because it is important.
I do it for the abductees who are forced to live in silence with the trauma of their experiences, or endure ridicule if they dare to discuss it.
I do it because ignorance is a virus that spreads easily, and is difficult to cure.
I do it because the truth matters.
I do it because I love America, and freedom from tyranny, whether human or alien, or both, requires resistance.

Maybe I should start my own thread, if you feel that could help.
I do feel my best writing on the subject is scattered among dozens of threads, and usually buried by multiple posts from people who want me out of here, namely Zeta ridiculian, who is completely obsessed with me. In fact, once he sees that I have posted in this thread, he and dreknoir2 will be along shortly to try to derail the conversation. I guarantee it.

So thanks for the support, and thanks for the stars, that's the best way to let me know I'm doing the right thing.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Hey. Is that Janis in the avatar?

Who's the guy?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Who's the guy?

Hi Kandinski!

Yes, that is Janis Joplin, and the man with her is "Pigpen", or Ron McKernan, He was lead singer and blues harp for the Grateful Dead, but he died in 1973 of liver failure, he didn't do drugs, he drank heavily. But he was an authentic bluesman, and in the words of the Late Etta James, "when you're talkin' Grateful Dead, you're talkin' about the blues." Janis understood the blues all too well. He and Janis were lovers for a while. Everyone was devastated when she died. The Grateful Dead song "Birdsong" is about her, and about her passing:

"All I know is something like a bird within her sang.
All I know she sang a little while and then flew on.
Laugh in the sunshine, sing, cry in the dark, fly through the night.
Don't cry now, don't you cry anymore.
Sleep in the stars, don't you cry. Dry your eyes on the wind."
- Garcia / Hunter

Once zeta rediculian found out that I'm a fan of the Grateful Dead, he has continuously used Grateful Dead imagery and song lyrics to portray the Grateful Dead in a negative light. In direct responses to my posts, he refers to deadheads as losers and smelly hippies, things like that, for no other reason than in retaliation for my views, which stand in stark contrast to his.

In fact, he had some negative quote from Jerry Garcia at the bottom of his posts, until last week, when he found out I worked with Budd Hopkins. Now, it's a negative quote from, you guessed it, Budd Hopkins.

Quite a coincidence, I'm sure.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Who's the guy?

Yes, that is Janis and Pigpen. I came across it this morning and it reminded me of a very vivid lucid dream I had recently. And for the record, my personal views and my sense of humor about the dead scene have been expressed here and predate some users by a few years. So whatever

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

'Pigpen?' Was he mentioned in the biography written by her sister? I read it back it in the early 90s and the name rings a bell.

I've never been a Dead fan so probably only know the name from Janis legends. I had to just do a quick search to see who he was.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Who's the guy?

Yes, that is Janis and Pigpen. I came across it this morning and it reminded me of a very vivid lucid dream I had recently. And for the record, my personal views and my sense of humor about the dead scene have been expressed here and predate some users by a few years. So whatever

I had a Tequila-induced Janis encounter once.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Once zeta rediculian found out that I'm a fan of the Grateful Dead, he has continuously used Grateful Dead imagery and song lyrics to portray the Grateful Dead in a negative light. In direct responses to my posts, he refers to deadheads as losers and smelly hippies, things like that, for no other reason than in retaliation for my views, which stand in stark contrast to his.

Chuckles. Now you mention it, I have noticed Zeta's comments about hippies. Have either of you considered ignoring the other? A few years back, I had one or two members who argued with me and I with them. We'd jump into any thread to contradict each other. It was good sport. Eventually, I stopped reacting to them and that was the end of it.

when he found out I worked with Budd Hopkins. Now, it's a negative quote from, you guessed it, Budd Hopkins.

Your comment here has given me an opportunity to get something off my chest. I've seen some of the satire aimed at your claims to have worked with Budd Hopkins. In your defence, you mentioned Budd Hopkins in a PM to me several months ago.

I enjoy your posts as well as Zeta's and try to remain neutral. Hat's off to both of you

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

'Pigpen?' Was he mentioned in the biography written by her sister? I read it back it in the early 90s and the name rings a bell.

I've never been a Dead fan so probably only know the name from Janis legends. I had to just do a quick search to see who he was.

I never read that so I don't know. He was definitely a prominent figure back then in San Francisco but never really spilled out into the main stream. Come to think of it, the only song he sings on that might have gotten some air play on main stream radio is "Love Light".

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

How do you know there is "no" definitive proof? Do you have access to all possible data that could bear on the question? Nearly every study conducted regarding the possibility of Intelligent Aliens visiting earth has NOT concluded that they are NOT visiting earth. In fact some of the more serious ones give some interesting statistics that show that there may be something to such claims.

So please let us not make hasty, uninformed generalizations.

edit on 11-5-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join