It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Police Officers Fatally Shot In Mississippi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Ya know, what would be interesting and horrific at the same time is to watch and wait and see if little by little every state in the nation has this kind of violence taking place and i mean cops against the people and the people against cops....

That's not what happened here! As sad as this is, those killers are NOT representative of The People. This wasn't about The People against the cops. This was about wanted criminals being hunted down, cops and robbers style, and the bad guys did what bad guys do.

And, it looks like they caught the bad guys already, thank goodness, and have charged them with murder! (Hmmm, that was fast! Rush to judgement?)

RIP officers. I'm sure there will be no condolence for their inconsolable mothers this Mother's Day.

edit on 10-5-2015 by windword because: )

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
They've arrested three people for the crime:

Rookie and 'officer of the year' shot dead in cold blood: Couple and brother arrested for murder of two Mississippi cops after traffic stop

Two brothers, and the girlfriend of the one of the brothers... The "couple" were charged in the murder; the other brother was charged as an accessory after-the-fact.

So sad. Those officers' moms and wives will never have another happy mother's day after this.

Wow, that was quick.

I wonder if they can get the case dropped for being arrested and charged too quickly.

Just sayin'......

(post by LOSTinAMERICA removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Wow, that was quick.

I wonder if they can get the case dropped for being arrested and charged too quickly.

Just sayin'......

Hmmmm... I think that only applies to prosecutors who do their own investigations...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

(post by LOSTinAMERICA removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
BILL BLAZIO retract your kill cops statement!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

RIP officers. I'm sure there will be no condolence for their inconsolable mothers this Mother's Day.

My heart sank right to the floor reading your powerful insight.

So messed up!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is what happens when you make your living off of other people's suffering. Karma gets you peace officers, oops I mean police officers.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Wow, broke my heart to hear the bagpipes... been that way since my baby brother died "on the job" 9 years ago.

My heart breaks for the families of all fallen officers.

Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This has got to stop. Violence only begets violence. My heart goes out to the families of these two fallen officers.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Officer Down Memorial Page - Police Officer's Liquori Tate and Benjamin Deen

Officer Liquori Tate

Officer Benjamin Deen

Police Officer Benjamin Deen and Police Officer Liqori Tate were shot and killed while making a traffic stop of a vehicle occupied by three subjects near the intersection of 4th Street and Gordon Street in downtown Hattiesburg.

One of the subjects stole the patrol car after both officers were shot. All three occupants of the vehicle, two brothers and a female, were apprehended later in the night. One of the brothers and the female were charged with two counts of capital murder. The second brother was charged with accessory after the fact to capital murder. A fourth individual was charged with obstruction of justice in connection with the case.

Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:

Chief of Police Frazier Bolton
Hattiesburg Police Department
701 James Street
Hattiesburg, MS 39401

Phone: (601) 544-7900

Leave a Reflection · Update Memorial

Read more: www.odmp.org...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: qwerty12345
This is what happens when you make your living off of other people's suffering. Karma gets you peace officers, oops I mean police officeers.

And ignorant comments like yours occur when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and even less intelligence when it comes to how your own government operates.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join