It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jade Helm An Opportunity? ... (Competition and Complication)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I literally STUMBLED-UPON an ...

Indirect-Refererence to Jade Helm at the UNC-TISS National Security Fellows Program website.

I found it to be somewhat ... Revealing?

-

Institutionalizing Interdependence:
U.S. Army Special Operations Forces / Conventional Forces
“No Turning Back”

This CRP is submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the Senior Service College Fellowship Program. The U.S. Army War College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (215) 662-5606. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

The views expressed in this student academic research paper are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.

[page 20] - In addition to increasing the amount of interdependence trained at the National Training Centers, which thus far has focused on CF centric and CF specific operations, is the discussion of future opportunities in other training venues. It was briefed to General Odierno, the Chief of Staff of the Army, on 30 January 2013 that there are additional near term opportunities for interdependence training through the Jade Helm series of exercises conducted by the United States Army’s Special Forces Command. This series of Unconventional Warfare training exercises provide a superb foundation for the execution of SOF specific and SOF centric training. U.S. Army Special Operations support to the 18th Airborne Corps’ February 2013 Joint Operational Access Exercise was also highlighted to the Chief of Staff of the Army as it provided an opportunity to train in a CF centric and CF specific manner. Additionally, the Afghanistan Village Stability Operations Academic Week hosted by Army Special Operations Forces prior to every rotation includes incoming Brigade Combat Teams. This effort is designed to increase interdependence through in depth analysis and cultural orientation prior to Operation Enduring Freedom deployments. Finally, additional opportunities exist to improve and train interdependence through the Army’s regionally aligned force concept within conventional forces. Given the current regional alignment of the Army’s Special Forces, Military Information Support Operations forces, and Civil Affairs, a long term relationship between these SOF regionally aligned forces and the pending conventional forces’ regionally aligned forces is logical. Training initiatives and alignments such as these have the potential to create the backbone for greater interoperability in Joint Chiefs of Staff exercises with partner nation forces overseas.

May 2013 -
USAWC CIVILIAN RESEARCH PROJECT: “No Turning Back”

-
ABBREVIATIONS:

CRP - Command Readiness Program?
PA - Pennsylvania
CF - Conventional Forces
SOF - Special Operations Forces

-
OBSERVATION:

War MAY have gotten SO BIG that ...

It's in 'Competition' with itself 'and' creates 'Complication'.

-
(or war use to be air-strikes and overwhelming-invasions)

edit on 10-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In today's world, with cameras and cell phones everywhere, war has become way to PC....until it is just downright too late to worry about the feedback. I do not like war in any fashion, but will defend my constitution to my last breath. Soon it may be corporation A fighting corporation B in the same city....

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Could the military branches, police forces, media (includes holywood), government leaders and political farms.. make it anymore obvious they are gearing for war?

It's obvious they can't contain humanity the way current paradigm and state the world is in now; so they are hell bent on changing laws, false flags, attacking America's constitution... to prepare people for a new order.

The only Card left to play for the controlling factions is all out War; something humanity (that includes you reader) have no control or say over. Then they can hit reset and take a deep breath again, with new laws and a new order in place after chaos settles.

And who will clean up all the death and destruction? Certainly not the bankers government puppets, politicians, Hollywood celebs, or military.

It will be the remaining of us. Clean up and forfeit our freedom in a tighter order then current. There is no escaping this if people stand by and let it go on.

Jade Helm should be all red flags. But they have us occupied with lies, media blitz, propaganda, artificial terrorists, "entertainment", and the perception we can't live without banks or governMental. Oops.

They use to be subtle in their agendas, now they are desperate because they know they can't contain humanity like this forever.

"Hey Fred, come stick your head in the sand, the view is great!" Said the ostrich man

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've read about ten pages of this document study and I am getting that it's about merging the two forces so that they can work together better and be more successful. There seems to have been some miscommunication problems and competition between the two forces that created some issues in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"There are several components to current US Army efforts to ensure interdependence is codified in policy and doctrine. These include CF-SOF interdependence included in recent US Army publications, high level deliberation over recognizing and ultimately adding another warfighting function to US Army doctrine, and the potential addition of a "Human Domaine: to the current domain construct for Joint military doctrine."

I don't understand the adding an additional "Human Domaine" part to it. I notice the Jade Helm patch has "Master the Human Domaine" on it. (And the clog being a sabot? Are our forces going to engage sabotage in another country?)

I don't have military experience so maybe someone can explain what the document study is saying...(If I'm reading this wrong)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Special Forces frequently work behind the scenes. Sometimes they select targets for air strikes, sometimes they work with indigenous forces, and sometimes just causing mayhem and breaking things. They work in small teams, generally relying only on each other, so they frequently don't play well with others.
edit on 5/10/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Special Forces frequently work behind the scenes. Sometimes they select targets for air strikes, sometimes they work with indigenous forces, and sometimes just causing mayhem and breaking things. They work in small teams, generally relying only on each other, so they frequently don't play well with others.

So special forces and conventional forces are working behind the scenes together in order to share information with one another to make the mission more successful? Is this the point of the exercise? To MAKE them work together?
edit on 10-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes. The conventional forces don't always work behind the lines, but they do support SOCOM occasionally. This is an opportunity for the two forces to work together, with no risk, except that of an umpire marking you as "dead".

It also allows SOCOM to work against some conventional forces, so they can see how good they are, and teach the conventional forces tricks to look for if they're ever in the position of guarding infrastructure somewhere.
edit on 5/10/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That makes sense. Have you figured out what "Human Domaine" means?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Infrastructure. The Red Force, SOCOM and whatever units are working with them, have to "sabotage" infrastructure in the exercise area. The Blue Force has to catch them. Blue includes local police and other forces.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

MOUT :Military Operations on Urban Terrain
Although I think now it's called UO.
To practice fighting in cities.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

-
Yes, reading the entire "No Turning Back" unclassified-(student)-CRP is somewhat ... "Revealing".

( yea, i know its long ).

AND

I see some good (or reasonable) responses.

The Latest-News-(specific to jh15) that I have located today is:

May 9, 2015 - Austin, TX - Statesman News

-
DISCLOSURE:

I'm unable to stick around ... got to make a visit

( hey, it's [a human-domain?] mother's day )

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Could the military branches, police forces, media (includes holywood), government leaders and political farms.. make it anymore obvious they are gearing for war?

It's obvious they can't contain humanity the way current paradigm and state the world is in now; so they are hell bent on changing laws, false flags, attacking America's constitution... to prepare people for a new order.

The only Card left to play for the controlling factions is all out War; something humanity (that includes you reader) have no control or say over. Then they can hit reset and take a deep breath again, with new laws and a new order in place after chaos settles.

How do we prevent this, what do you think would help?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They save the important stuff for the last sentence:

Exercises with partner nation forces

They have told us what they're training for.

How long will we sit back in disbelief?

What happens when the hawks come home with their UN friends?

Don't expect them to look much like soldiers, they are training to blend in with the public.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

People stop allowing ideas, opinions, belief to divide them.

Wake up to reality, get their senses back. Let the police force and military know we aren't taking their paradigm any longer.

It's caused too much suffering and destruction. .

Replace the interconnected network of globalists with REAL human beings who have passion to change the paradigm for the best future humanity could agree on.

And do it.

top topics

join