It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro
a reply to: OhOkYeah

No. The pictures were of a child mummy all along, and a bunch of charlatans tried passing it off as an alien.

But the child mummy could have been planted to discredit the alien photos

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morning_shadow
a reply to: mirageman

Why have to try to make it seem like a fake? You haven't even heard of a good translation of the presentation of this being. I don't see the reason why doctors and scientists would be coming out to this presentation and saying the differences between this being and a child. Wasting their time much? And doctors know better what a decaying "mummy" would look like?

It's quite simple. Because the photograph looks like a mummy in a museum. It doesn't look like a fake it looks like a mummy.

Honestly we've seen it all before (and much more 'professionally' done if I may say so) 20 years ago. Almost to the day.

You will probably find this more convincing to be honest!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think you are suffering from

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A Great New Idea for the scamming of Big Bucks for the Public. I'm leaking this to prevent the defrauding of the public for financial gain! They'll have to think of something else now to cheat thousands with!

edit on 30-5-2015 by batmmannn because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2015 by batmmannn because: Text edits

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So now Jaime Maussan is offering $5,000 reward if you offer new photos of this being that was shown on the slides and $10,000 if someone gives information to where the body is located.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Morning_shadow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2015 by Morning_shadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

No. The pictures were of a child mummy all along, and a bunch of charlatans tried passing it off as an alien.

Sure, but what is more likely the truth?

Is it really that uncommon and hard to believe that some individuals scam people for money? That the more logical conclusion is to believe that was a real alien versus a just another scam attempt ?

edit on 24630America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2015 13:24:54 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Morning_shadow

That's actually rather old news. We've already discussed the legal issues he's stirring up by doing such a thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Is it really that uncommon and hard to believe that some individuals scam people for money? That the more logical conclusion is to believe that was a real alien versus a just another scam attempt ?

Can you prove that the alien is just a fake human mummy?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I hear a chain getting jerked here.

Harte

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Can you prove that the alien is just a fake human mummy?

Don't need to, the burden is not on me or the general public to prove that its just a fake human mummy.

However, based on reality and the very common occurrence of people doing things for money and their 15 minutes of fame: one can logically and easily conclude with higher probability that this is a scam and not a real alien.

Or are you suggesting that its so uncommon for people to cheat, steal, scam and lie , that the only and more likely conclusion is that this is an actual alien?

edit on 37630America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2015 21:37:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The real question now is why no one is collecting the $5000 by revealing a mummy photo to match the Adam Dew slides. It must have been photographed by the museum and possibly hundreds of other visitors. It would put this to rest for good.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I also suspect a bridge nearby, as I hear water.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
One of my fellow members of the Roswell Slides Research Group, Jose Antonio Caravaca, shared a new (and clearer) photo of the mummy earlier today. He has now posted that photo on his blog at the link below. (I expect details to follow fairly soon):

caravaca.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 10-6-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I look forward to the hilarious tweets that will come from Maussan claiming it doesn't match his little alien buddy in the slides.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I don't see what the big deal is.

Aliens fly around and if anyone wants to put in the time they can figure that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join