It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bank, My bank, what the hell, even some MODS confused

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Actually no, I am not talking about fractional reserve lending.

This is an accepted practice by both East and West banks.

And I will agree that both sides have been pushing fractional reserve lending too far, Islamic banks are better when it comes to that.

But the main culprit is how currency of a nation is produced. The right way, or wrong way.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Not saying you don't have a point on defense budget people being whores.

But they are amateurs for bankers.

Bankers are like the gatekeepers outside of the system looking in and laughing.

a good documentary on google videos called, the money masters

You can also get a well reattached book called the Creature from Jekyll Island.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: TorinoFer

WW3 would be mutually assured destruction for the major players.

There are people out there, so rich and detached from reality, that they think they can win and survive.

And thrive. Fools.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I absolutely agree with you.

Gold backed is better than ANY fiat regardless how it is produced.

You know debunkers are funny guys, they say there is not enough gold to serve as money.

At 1200 an ounce, no, at 40 000 an ounce, you can serve The world with gold back currency.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
But really its all turned upside down and the true slaves are them. Slaves to dark ideology and behaviors. I don't agree with the existence of money, but forced to use it, as a hostile witness, there is no contract or karma, just not the young buck, nor suicidal.

Not disagreeing overall, but utopia is not possible with current human psychology.

Commies tried to build something like it, it failed miserably.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here in Canada our central bank is a government asset. Whatever profits come out our central bank goes into the government coffers. That is not the problem for us.

The problem for us started in the mid-late 90's when our government started borrowing not from our own central bank but commercial banks like CIBC and RBC. Instead of borrowing from our own bank at literally no cost, we pay interest to private commercial banks. Why?

That is what it takes to be allowed an economy in today's climate. If you do not pay your dues to the banks there will be little to no business development in your region or at least not at the scale that can compete with those that have the big banks in their corner.

Canada was a well-fare state in the 90's and not very long after we started paying the banks we have boomed and now becoming a global player.

This would normally be called extortion except our elected leaders signed us up for this so it is perfectly legal.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How do the Rothschilds win? They are loaning to East and West and, WW III will likely cause global catastrophe, so who pays them back and with what? Will they even be here TO pay back? They already have literally ALL the power in the world (and likely that of other worlds as well) so ...??

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Here in Canada our central bank is a government asset. Whatever profits come out our central bank goes into the government coffers. That is not the problem for us.

I am so glad you mentioned this Malbosia

Absolutely the same claim is made for US Federal Reserve and it simply isn't true.

All they did was reduce the percentage of money they put aside, sending supposedly above 50 % back to treasury. The debt game continues on.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

How do the Rothschilds win? They are loaning to East and West and, WW III will likely cause global catastrophe, so who pays them back and with what? Will they even be here TO pay back? They already have literally ALL the power in the world (and likely that of other worlds as well) so ...??

Rothschilds are not the only owners of private central banks but your question stands regardless.

How do they win.

They win by staying in power, if western countries financial collapse leads to revolution where libertarians come to power, these bankers are finished.

They have to mount wars WHILE THEY STILL CAN we are their soldiers, you and me.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Believe me, I am fully aware of the BIS and the BG, I know who the players are. But if the world erupts into WW III, who will be left to be their workbees?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The Bank of Canada, BoC (French: Banque du Canada) is Canada's central bank.[1] The Bank was chartered by and under the Bank of Canada Act[2] on July 3, 1934, as a privately-owned corporation. In 1938, the Bank was legally designated a federal Crown corporation, whose shares are owned by the Government of Canada, and executively administered by the Crown in Right of Canada through the Governor of the Bank of Canada.[3] The Minister of Finance holds the entire share capital issued by the bank. "Ultimately, the [shares in the corporation comprising the] Bank [are] owned by the Minister of Finance on behalf of [the Crown] in Right of Canada."[2][4]

I can find no references of any kind for the 1938 'nationalization'. Not in the Bank of Canada's 'History Page', not in Wikipedia, not in Google. The only reference cites the Bank's own website that says "In 1938, the Bank became publicly owned and remains so today."

So the Bank of Canada claims to be a Publicly Owned Private Company (and because the Government supposedly owns the 100,000 shares, they call it Nationalized).

If it was really a Government bank or whatnot, I think it would be spelled out much clearer.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Nodrak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I agree, this should be in the rant section. Russia and China have debt. They also have extremely low levels of quality of life for their citizens. They have a huge shadow banking issue that is exponentially increasing far faster than even the US debt is. They also have a soon to pop real estate bubble.

If China was to ever even come close to the quality of life that the average US citizen has, they would have to spend trillions of dollars they don't have to do it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Federal Reserve is private organization owned by Rothschilds

Ive heard this many times. Can you show me a source/proof?

In fact, this entire rant provides no evidence for your claims....

maybe this should be in the rant section!

The money Masters
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Who's buying every bit of gold they can get their hands on ? China and India... And what have we done with gold ? If you own gold on paper as most do, you have joined another "Fractional Trading" scheme. One Tenth that must be on hand. So, the economy fails, people call in their gold and....... it's not there? How did that happen or who allowed it..? The same people who allowed the Fed to use Fractional banking. China will become the new world currency I'm afraid, and by the looks of it, it's not too far off.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3
a reply to: combatmaster

I agree, this should be in the rant section. Russia and China have debt. They also have extremely low levels of quality of life for their citizens. They have a huge shadow banking issue that is exponentially increasing far faster than even the US debt is. They also have a soon to pop real estate bubble.

If China was to ever even come close to the quality of life that the average US citizen has, they would have to spend trillions of dollars they don't have to do it.

Russia and China, both have Rothschild central banks, Putin does intend to Nationalize the Rothschild central banks, but it will probably get him killed.

That is the problem, Iran, Syria, N.Korea, don't have Rothschild central bank, Lybia, didn't have a Rothschilds central bank either, It does now.

If I were Putin I would aim a nuke, a each one of the Rothschilds Mansions, that would get their attention. When Hitler invaded France you think he even thought about messing with the Rothschilds.
edit on 11-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
When I figured out what Nathan Rothschild did when Napoleon met Waterloo, it really opened my eyes to the ways of the world.

Obviously not many grasp what the banking system is really about. The events after that, the Jekyll Island group, the World Wars, the build-up of the MIC, the extinction of the gold standard, the constant war for profit and plundering, the petrodollar.

The real question is what can we do about it. Their tentacles engulf this planet. However it is seems apparent to me that something will have to give. The biggest problem I see, is so many blindly supports the Rothschild cartel and they will have no problem rallying up troops to silence dissidents.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They are proud of owning and state this openly.

Go look at the Owners, This isn't up for debate and is not a conspiracy you can just go and look who owns it and what they do they are so brazen about it because they perceive themselves as untouchable.

It is one google away.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 They have a huge shadow banking issue that is exponentially increasing far faster than even the US debt

First off not true that it is growing faster than US debt.

Secondly shadow banking debt is something Chinese government is preparing to nullify and reset. In other words to free Chinese citizens overnight if they owe to any kind of shadow contract.

They are smart enough to fix their own problems because they answer to themselves and not foreign banking cartel.

Don't worry about Chinese, worry about us
edit on 12-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

First off not true that it is growing faster than US debt.

Actually, it is true:

The MicKinsey report showed that China led all emerging markets and was ahead of most developing markets in terms of an increase in total debt to GDP over a seven year period ending in the first half of 2014. Only Portugal, Greece, Singapore and Ireland saw their debt burden increase, but that is mainly due to massive corrections in economic output.

www.forbes.com...

Secondly shadow banking debt is something Chinese government is preparing to nullify and reset. In other words to free Chinese citizens overnight if they owe to any kind of shadow contract.

And you know this will happen because the Chinese government is well known to be corruption free?

They are smart enough to fix their own problems because they answer to themselves and not foreign banking cartel.

No, they answer to a State controlled Central Bank, no possibility of corruption or mismanagement there!

Don't worry about Chinese, worry about us

Why? What have you done?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You make me laugh as usual.

And as usual you point to MSM western articles that have yet to wipe their tears now that China overtook USA as biggest economy.

When I see you start a quality thread like I did with this one, you will have my respect.

But you would first have to wake up to reality of Western Private Central Bankers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join