It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bank, My bank, what the hell, even some MODS confused

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No one except the most hardcore guys dispute anymore that Federal Reserve is private organization owned by Rothschilds, and that these guys own currency called the dollar and lend it to entire USA at interest.

This is conspiracy 101 and 99% of conspiracy community is well aware of it.

But some people have managed to successfully muddy the water, claiming that same bankers are in control of entire world both east and west.

But this is how things really are, and why there will be world war 3

Any nation that buys its own bonds at interest payable to that nation's central bank

Doesn't have a Nationalized central bank.

USA, Canada, Entire Western Europe under ECB, Japan, Australia, now Iraq and Libya, soon to be Syria if Assad falls.

It doesn't matter if a bank calls itself National, if that bank SELLS bonds to its own government at interest, that is a Private Central Bank.

Ever wonder how Russia and China have surpluses while western countries like US and UK only deal with debt.

That is because their central bank is NATIONAL FOR REAL, they issue bonds and currency to their own government for free. Read this again FOR FREE

"Okay so now I am confused", well don't be, just because they print their money for free doesn't mean they can print as much as they want, if they do, they get hyperinflation, and that means civil war, only stupid people hyper-inflate

Aha

Now this is where propagandists jump in. They say how come China and Russia have debt.

They have EXTERNAL debt, they borrowed money from other countries and other governments, yes that's right, they borrow money from those same evil Rothschilds and the west.

Why, why do they do it.

Apparently it's good for business and trade.

What matters is that surplus of money is higher than the debt. Which is something you NEVER see in any western country with a private central bank.

"Okay my head hurts what now"

Well now it gets even more complicated. Every bank regardless of east or west, has the ability to sell private bonds, in fact every government in the world can do the same thing.

This is YOU lending YOUR money to the bank or the government, you get a paper in return saying you will get your money back PLUS your earned interest, basically you are like little Rothschild.

This money you lend to the bank or the government is also counted as debt.

And this debt is also used by propagandists to point finger at Russia and China how they too have debt.

"Okay everything sounds orderly, so why world war 3"

Well these western bankers got caught up on their own math, perpetual debt eventually leads to collapse, they know this now. If western countries go through collapse and resulting civil war, then that leaves Russia and China dominant powers on planet Earth.

United States has so many cool killer toys in military basement, trillion dollars worth of killer toys. Western Bankers think they can win world war 3, so that they can still be # 1.

And not just number 1, but own and subjugate Entire Eastern Europe and Asia after World War 3.

We will have war because this is DO OR DIE for the western private central bankers.
edit on 9-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Federal Reserve is private organization owned by Rothschilds

Ive heard this many times. Can you show me a source/proof?

In fact, this entire rant provides no evidence for your claims....

maybe this should be in the rant section!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ever wonder how Russia and China have surpluses while western countries like US and UK only deal with debt.

That is because their central bank is NATIONAL FOR REAL, they issue bonds and currency to their own government for free. Read this again FOR FREE

But both Russia and China have debt!

Chinese debt.

Russian debt.

Russia has less debt because the Fascist government controls the export of its mineral wealth, of course. The rest of your rant is equally ungrounded in fact.
edit on 9-5-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia has less debt because the Fascist government controls the export of its mineral wealth, of course. The rest of your rant is equally ungrounded in fact.

You say that as if it were a bad thing? Oh wait that is a bad thing if you are a powerful multinational who wants to exploit a weak government to purchase resources at rock bottom prices, sell it at market for an inflated cost, dodge taxes, and then not even re-invest it into any resources for the people from which the minerals wealth was extracted?

If the world economy collapses, Russia is much better hedged against the repercussions due to their very careful moves of not allowing foreign interests to control their national resources.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If you are talking about economics, the issue here is artificial credit. Central banks, while bad, merely concentrate all of the risk into one gigantic institution as opposed to distributing the risk among many privately held banks. As long as banks are allowed to go bankrupt, it is a self correcting phenomenon, only state intervention makes it possible to create a catastrophic bust.

During the 19th century, the U.S. averaged a financial panic every 20 years. In each case, the cause was federal or state governments “monkeying” with the banking business, making it legal for banks who presented themselves to depositors as full-reserve institutions to operate with only fractional reserves. As is regularly the case, politicians colluded with wheeler-dealer bankers to allow the latter to skirt fraud laws and inflate credit by issuing loans not backed by bank reserves or — what is essentially the same thing — inflating the currency by printing money (i.e. promises to pay gold or silver on demand) not actually backed by precious metals.

What most politicians never understand, however, is that the leveraging and inflating of bank reserves may initially produce a boom, but it must also end with an equivalently severe economic contraction. Because artificial, bank-created credit is essentially counterfeit capital, i.e., counterfeit savings, it misrepresents the true level of genuine investment capital, or built-up savings, available in an economy and thus misleads business people —by misinforming them as to the actual ability of the economy to support their entrepreneurial projects.

Thus, artificial, bank-created credit necessarily produces a disproportionately large number of bad investments. Entrepreneurs’ time, energy, financial resources and workers’ labor get directed into producing goods and services for which there is no real demand. For a contemporary example, think of all the homes built during the housing mania now sitting empty and unwanted.

As investments made during the boom increasingly reveal themselves as unsustainable, people are recognizing that somehow they were misled. Wiser individuals start cutting their investment losses by extracting their money, others follow and the entire economy starts the painful readjustment to reality.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

It is a bad thing if lack of competition leads to poor deals being made, corruption leads to the income not being shared reasonably, and foolish policies on the part of the government result embargoes. It can also lead to a lack of economic diversification, with the economy relying too much on extractive industries at the expense of more sustainable sectors.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

your not telling me anything I dont already know. Oh wait, I thought you were talking about here in America, how ironic that every country is like mirrors when it comes to business eh?

The small business owner does not need embargoes to mess us up, poor regulation of the financial sector and the very same corruption result in the income not being shared properly here as well.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Did I say America is perfect? Our problems are not due to a small cabal controlling the a natural resource that is the principle driver of the economy, are they? Oh... I get it. "America bad."

(post by jude11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

No, if you think that this site is not about denying ignorance, it is you who is on the wrong site.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Truth is subjective and this entire post is truth not fact. You try and sell it as fact but in reality it is still truth. That being said I agree with some points but disagree with others.

I see things a little more simplified both the east and the west have military industrial complexes that need to be funded. Maybe the people pulling the strings do control everything. Wars come and go and the leadership at the top stays the same.....Hmm what does that mean.
edit on 9-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

WW3 would be mutually assured destruction for the major players.

There has been so much hype for WW3 but no one can actually say it will or won't happen for sure.

The financial changes/crash and burn are coming no matter what, that I will agree with. Things are f****d either way though

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

your entire post is ad hominem...

You are clearly on the wrong site.

Judging by your lack of ability to post without calling me names i would be inclined to believe that you sir are the one on the wrong site! ATS isnt about attacking ones character, only ones arguments.

The OP needs not to feed you because you can find troll food elsewhere.

So asking for a source is now considered 'trolling'? ATS must've changed it's T&C's.

Honestly, your superiors need to re-evaluate your position because you are clearly not competent.

NO joke.... this literally had me laughing out load LOL infront of my computer!
still laughing!

Source/proof? It's all over the net. But you already know that don't you?

No actually... that why i asked for them... thinking maybe this time there would be something more than just a rant.

Please put more effort into derailing a thread because you only make yourself look stupid. I can't even come up with all the labels that you clearly deserve.

Again, ATS isnt about labeling members and and calling whoever questions a 'theory' stupid.

You should re-evaluate your membership on this site.
The only reason i replied to you worthless, non-contributing post was to highlight how ignorant you are of the site rules and the site motto of denying ignorance.

Just to clarify... i dont have anything against the theory per say, i just wanted more than a rant.

BTW... i havent sworn allegiance to anyone so how can i be a traitor? just some food for thought!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
EVERYTHING-BELOW ... ALL-OPINION(s):

Paper-Currency(s) is/are (or can-be) ... CONFUSING.

The Real-Solution is to OWN/Posess something that is ... REAL.

What's a REAL? Anything NOT Paper Currency.

Examples of "REAL" are:

Property (Land plus improvements/buildings), Minerals (Oil, Gas, precious-metals), Commodities (livestock, farm-produce), etc.

SO ... SOMETHING TO CONSIDER:

If you believe in Defending Your Home THEN Equally-Defend your County-Courthouse and State.

( i.e. you own nothing without your recorded-county-records and your county is nothing without its state)

It also MIGHT be Worth-Noting:

Your County-Judge is Your-County's ... CEO.

AND

An Excellent Thread.

edit on 9-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying this, and referring me from the other thread we bumped into... excuse the boldness prior

I have the perception that there is 1% controlling all resources and currency flow (banks/all maritime expressions in the language), but those 1% are not all interconnected. Meaning 1% is even divided. .

But they are aware they need to play their gameplan secretly, and play the near same rules - to govern all of us as energetic resources that push the artificial currencies of banks, with our OWN current energy (thought, emotion, kinetic, the energies within our biological makeup).

They give currency, in exchange for our energy current. We do have electricity coursing our nervous system... and it's used kinetically, thoughtfully, emotionally etc..

The end of it all; doesn't give a # who controls what and who's working together or not..

We are slaves to a 1% who have infinite power as long as we spend INTERNAL CURRENT for external currency.

So one day we should stop feeding the FED. (Get it?)..

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Did I say America is perfect? Our problems are not due to a small cabal controlling the a natural resource that is the principle driver of the economy, are they? Oh... I get it. "America bad."

Oh that is funny I must have forgotten that The Bilderberg conference is a collection of philanthropists and local civic leaders. And here I thought they are a collection of individuals, typically numbering under 200 at the meetings, who represent control over at least 80% of America and Europes agriculture, livestock, mineral, energy and drug production. Silly me.

I guess you did not like what you saw in the mirror huh?? No, there is just no way evil baby eating, soul sucking Russia could be run exactly the same as the West when it comes to business?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There's no debate in this.
www.federalreserve.gov...

Warren on the Audit The Fed bill:
www.zerohedge.com...

Here's a good but biased (always) article on why it would be a bad idea to audit and regulate The Fed:
qz.com...

And here is Ron Paul's website on the matter:
www.ronpaul.com...

Now I understand both views but what worries me is that congress can tell them what to do, but not how to do it. This gives The Fed too much power in my opinion, it also opens the door to international monetary pressure, allowing The Fed to have a bigger influence on policy. What banker would not want to influence policy?
www.bbc.com...

But the Fed and congress have very good reasons for this arrangement.
useconomy.about.com...

"The Fed's been criticized for simply monetizing the debt. The Fed purchases Treasuries from its member banks, using credit it created out of thin air. This has the same effect as printing money. By keeping interest rates low, the Fed helps the government avoid the high-interest rate penalty it would usually incur for excessive debt."

Politicians only think about their own survival; not one of them would score points by having debt interest increased. And when the system goes nuclear it will come down so hard that the people can be scared into submission to bail out the thieves. Again and again and again.

edit: another nice one
research.stlouisfed.org...
edit on Sat, 09 May 2015 18:48:16 -0500pmk59pmk by raknjak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

In reality see most of us about as responsible for this as in a shot gun marriage so the yes isn't a yes, but a hostile condition.

So the real truth is they're the slaves, and groupees of dark things. While they overtly think they can arrange everything and take away choices from people, thus think they've forced an agreement, when its not, for the young buck may build a cabin in the woods, but the disabled mom is living where she has services and taxi's and her children college. The actual meaning is what is defined in heart, not their crapola.

But really its all turned upside down and the true slaves are them. Slaves to dark ideology and behaviors. I don't agree with the existence of money, but forced to use it, as a hostile witness, there is no contract or karma, just not the young buck, nor suicidal.

edit on 9-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
But both Russia and China have debt!

You didn't read my OP, I know it is long but if you are at all interested in the truth..

Never mind. Carry on

See you in ww3
edit on 10-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You can start with a good documentary on google videos called, the money masters

You can also get a well reattached book called the Creature from Jekyll Island.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join