It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help naming the terror of the night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bayy007

Just don't say its name. By saying its name you can give it power I've been told. You most certainly don't want to make it any more powerful than it is now.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLightOh, trust me I'm not wanting or intending to play with this thing, whatever it is at all. I'm simply trying to inform the homeowner of what they have going on possibly, so we can figure out what they want to do and if and how they want to go about fighting it. I'm simply a means of getting them to the right people who do this sort of thing. I do understand however, the dangers associated with investigating these cases. I try not to give them thought unless I am at my computer and doing my reviews and my reports as to not give them too much of an attention in my own minds' eye.

I am wondering how all of this fits in with the home and the clients family. I definitely need to get more information from her, I feel as if another interview may reveal some insights once we delve into the family's past. The links can then be made between the Gemini and the dogs as a reference to something more. I feel it, like we're on the verge of something here. I am feeling so blocked mentally, maybe trying to keep myself out? I have a certain light I feel that these things see as sort of a beacon, I am an Empath and I feel more than anything, vibes, intentions, truths, lies, feelings, etc..

I also feel like I may be giving it too much thought right now, I'm getting tired and need to rest. Another family in need of an investigation tomorrow morning and for that I will need to be well rested. Tomorrow or Sunday I am going to get out the drawing board and look up all this information you all have brought to the table and try to figure this thing out so the client can sleep easy again. I will keep you updated!! Thankyou for your input

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae Got it. That's good advice. Thankyou

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Just don't say its name. By saying its name you can give it power I've been told. You most certainly don't want to make it any more powerful than it is now.

The name of a demon is it's nature.. It's it's job.. Sort of like how my last name is the name of a job.. I am blah blah the blah blah..

Demons only have last names(titles).. Lending me to think of them as psychological constructs (in general).. Though I see them as completely real as well..

Rumple stiltskin needs to know your name to trap your soul or whatever he does... You guess his name and you win anything you want like spindles of gold..

I think knowing a demons name means knowing it's nature, and knowing it's nature down to how it's acted in 1000s of years? then you know it.. I think hunger is a demon.. He could convince you to steal money to get food.. Knowing you are dealing with hunger and not anger can have dramatic impact on how well you handle the issue you are battling..

The fact Jesus goes into the desert to battle his demons says to me, demons are psychology. I think the universe is also psychology though. Anyway.. You battle demons specifically..

The Demon that veils your sight though?? The demon in relation to gauging out eyes....
I don't want to be near that... And he Is THE twin.. haha.. Of course I am also the Twin, and by extension the ONE.

Demons aren't so evil.. They are only part of you fighting itself..
We ARE Freewill. Everything else is Tangent, almost Tangent to us.. Our circle..
edit on 9-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

How many times have you been to the house? Just once?

You have established paranormal activity which is actually only the first step into the investigation.

I am guessing that you have no one on the team that has spirit discernment? (clairvoyant)

As you already know knocking on the walls is a clear sign of spirit activity but demons don't stop with knocking on walls, then comes voices and footsteps as if someone was walking around, lights going on and off, TV and radio turning itself on and off, doors slamming, terrible smells like rioting flesh or sulfur, writings on walls appear, loud screams, terrifying fear day and night in the home, then on to phase two..... furniture levitating and being thrown around the room and then personal attacks (not in dream stage)........then on to human possession.......sorry for being so vague because each contact varies a little.

You need to identify the spirit. Not seeing any real obsession........I believe it is a ghost and not demonic. Demonic get nasty over a short period of time... this sounds more like a ghost that could be either turning polter...... or is unhappy with the people who live in the home.

check local newspapers and see if anyone committed suicide in the home or if there was any deaths in the home.

Talk with neighbors who have been in the neighborhood for some time and see what they have to say.

If no contact came over any EVP..... than it does not want to communicate.......

As you know demons can be tricky but their agenda is all the same....... end goal is death.

Calling this entity out and to get it to expose itself will be a challenge. Contact a demonologist in your area and have this person do a walk through of the home......not a priest. If the person is any good they will know what to do.

I am in a hurry and will send you a PM later this evening.....

You need to go back to the home...... You need to be there inside the home on stormy night where there is lots of lightning going or after a good hard rain or when it is foggy ........ these elements help it to manifest in front of you.

The entity must be challenged so be careful this is the dangerous part......seen a paranormal investigator get killed trying to do this and a couple others land in a mental ward.

No cracked walls, blown out windows, house is still on its foundation?

Also need to closely analyze these dreams......dreaming is how spirits communicate with us.....look closely throughout the OT and NT and you will see that most of the time the prophets received revelations through their dreams......

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
disregard .....same post????
edit on 9-5-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Good advice, as they do likely feed off of negative energy. Certainly, they would enjoy making people afraid. On our own, we would indeed be far less powerful, but we don't have to face those alone!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I think this is a pretty good way of explaining.. But it's really only my own angle.. I tend to take my battles on the inside.

But the inside and outside.. I think it's not so much a different thing as it is a circle one side creating the other which is creating the first side which is creating the other side to create this side to create the other side..

Anyway.. It's a cool video.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

In order to expel this entity you must know its name. Due to trickery and deceit all communication must be clear and precise. Fail to do this and you are wasting your time.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This has been an interesting thread!

I appreciate the OP putting this experience out there.

s&f

When you acquire a demons name, I don't think you have an actual name,
it is more like an identifying a type of weird energy.

You could compare it to an army with a hive mentality.
This is not the actual being, just an "intelligent" fragment of it.
At least with what is considered a true "demon".
It has a job to do, a mission it is on, and depending on what it is up to,
most of the time they are best left alone.

A haunting spirit is a separate matter involving either someone who got "stuck" or refused to complete the journey to the other side. It doesn't always have to be human, and considering how many beings have lived/died on this earth in the last billion years, there are some really strange things that exist in spirit form due to somehow getting caught between. Some of those beings are like cats, playing with mice when you come across them.

Most demons are associated with people, as the mission involves a person and manipulation of some sort, so if you really believe this to be demonic, you need to look at the people more than the place.

Just my weird thoughts this morning with my cup of coffee.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bayy007
We are still in the evidence reviewing stage, but we have a guy that had a tripod set up in some of the rooms that the activity mostly occurs in. So, we'll see if caught anything in the final report. We did a walkthrough of the entire home with our equipment and measuring the electromagnetic fields and it seemed to be pretty normal the whole way through. No weird spikes when close to the ground or in the walls. You think loud banging on the walls, the whispering, and the dreams could be some type of phenomena? It has been said that certain dark entities are able to sort of 'hijak' your dream state. But your theory is interesting, I would like to delve a little deeper into what kind of a phenomena would cause such things? a reply to: Trueman

I got into this thread because I see you treating this topic seriously, thanks for the thread.

Back in the 90's I had friends who used to do a similar job as yours. They shared some quite interesting experiences. A few times they told me that the high concentration of certain minerals in an area could create strange phenomena, in some cases acting like a natural recorder. According to that, significant or tragic events could be recorded and "replayed" under some conditions. If you notice the events are reported at the same time when they occur, that's your clue.

By other hand, the sound or noise of the house could be caused by the temperature changing from day to night, the structure expands and retracts. Also maybe is a good idea to check the pipes, if the pipe lines have an "air lock" or a bad valve, they will make a big noise. It happened in my home when a new steam line for the boiler was installed.

A last thing to mention, consider possible natural gas leaks. When that happens, it can cause hallucinations.

Mass Hallucination Caused by Gas Leak

May 14, 1997

Though authorities have assured the public they have nothing to fear, Sunnydale is still reeling in the aftermath of one of the strangest occurrences in the town’s history.

Emergency responders scrambled Tuesday afternoon as residents flooded 911 with calls describing all kinds of bizarre sightings across town. By 4pm, all signs of the gas’s effects had ceased, though in some areas residents claimed that the hallucinations lasted for hours, even stating that nighttime had come and gone. Dr. Burt Aaron and other experts from UC Sunnydale quickly combed the area for traces of the gas or aftershocks, but found neither.

thesunnydalepress.tumblr.com...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Something has already been named and that may help in the clearing of her home. But if there is more, not sure about a name, but the spiderman idea, or spider is a bottom feeder. So it would be something that generates fear and then harvests that energy or ions.

astral-psychic.com...
edit on 9-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a reply to: CirqueDeTruth WOW! So I looked this up and one thing that caught my attention about the Iktomi is "Iktomi is a shapeshifter. He can use strings to control humans like puppets. "Iktomi This is exactly what the client stated she saw happened in her dreams. The people she loved and trusted the most, being manipulated by this being following behind them, manipulating their actions, like a puppet master. I feel we are getting closer to the true nature of this being. Thankyou for your valuable input.

Hey no problem! I enjoy research. When I was looking for possible matches, the Iktomi just kept jumping out at me. It seemed to glow brighter and become more and more pronounced when I looked over the various possibilities.

There are also a lot of Asian spider demonic figures. I don't know how they'd get to America though (tend to be location bound, just like the Iktomi) unless following a family they are ancestrally connected with or tied to an object - or goddess forbid - summoned. For example, a Kumo demon from Asia who is connected to a beautiful oriental Vase that is sitting - unassuming and quite beautiful - in the kitchen on the windowsill.

Good luck in helping your clients resolve this issue.

CdT

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sounds like Shadow People. A good friend of mine living with his parents have experienced them since they moved into their home, which was close to thirteen years ago. They have all had MANY experiences with them, including me when I use to live with them. No one has ever been physically hurt, but almost every night someone in the house has a nightmare. Weird ones too. Also, there were three instances where they acted within the physical world. One could be initiated willingly every night.
1.) My buddy had a fan in his room. Every night he would turn the fan away from him (he just slept better with the noise). And every morning the fan would be facing him. We did an experiment and turned the fan away from him while leaving the fan unplugged. Yet again, the next morning it was facing him. I'm sure there are many possible reasons behind why it did that, but needless to say he decided to throw away the fan.
2.) Footsteps in the ceiling. One time something stepped on a vent in the ceiling so hard it bent it downwards. And this is a good sized vent of strong metal. When my buddy's dad looked in the attic, there was nothing. And there wasn't a hole big enough for a large animal to get in.
3.) Shadows roughly the same size as people running along the walls. We live in Oklahoma so during tornado season you can almost always expect a power outage at some point. One night the power went out and we resulted to sitting in the living room by candle light. There was a candle next to the stairs and from the spot on the wall illuminated by the candle a shadow person quickly darted from one side to the other, disappearing into the shadows. Yet no one passed in front of the candle. Three of the five of us saw it and immediately became extremely bummed out. That stuff is weird. Plus, the tornado siren made it even scarier.

Anyways, that's really the only thing I can think of. Although your case does sound much more malevolent. I'm not sure if angels and demons really exist, thankfully because I haven't encountered any (that I know of), but I do believe there is more to this world than meets the eye. I really hope all turns out well for those people.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The only one that comes to mind off handedly is Iktomi, but it is more likely one of his unnamed sons. Has it occurred to you that not all demons that can manifest are ancient, and have names given to us by the Wise Ones of old. Or that some were so weak they had no names because their effects could barely be felt as minor mood swings. Some of them were created lyrics freshly, 2000 years ago, 600 years ago...if you want to know how that is possible, it's really simple. Think of it this way.

What happens when a population increase happens in a prey species? The predator population explodes as well. There are so many people nowadays, demons that formerly weren't very powerful because they couldn't feed on negative human emotions. (These territories and claims are jealously guarded, even amongst themselves. Principalities tend to have numerous smaller demons that they let feed off their claims and territories, however.) There are many more people now, and more opportunities for namelessly weak demons to suddenly grow in power. Even gather enough to become strong enough to manifest in dreams or even reality.

It's also entirely possible, now this is my own pet theory...but I say it's possible for demons and entities that at one time were not necessarily evil to have become more so pitiless and cruel and descend further into darkness and demonhood. So it's also possible you won't find a name because of that. In the old days, we had wise men and shamans who would tell us these things because they could see. They would watch the spirits, know when they were angry, know when they had children and what these children were like.

Also, completely random, but check for orbs around the outside/ above the house with your camera equipment. Even if you believe in the third eye and if yours is opened, I've noticed as of late these things are getting a lot better at cloaking themselves. Sometimes the cameras help a lot.
edit on 9-5-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Saw a typo.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Also it could not be a spider at all, since that's what it appears to be only in dreams. Sometimes these things make you see what they want you to see in your dreams. But I do find that more often than not they have a personal penchant for the forms they become for one reason or another.

Does it appear Spider like in the physical, waking world?
edit on 9-5-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Added a question

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hey bayyy, I experciened similar kind of stuff I made a thread involving evil entities (demons) in my dreams.
Check it out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Two things came to mind suddenly, as I have been researching this subject intensely without stopping since I posted for the first time. I realize someone already said Iktomi, but I hadn't read all of the replys. No one mentioned Arachne, who Athene struck down, "In despair, Arachne tried to hang herself in her own tapestry; however, Athene was unwilling for her rival to escape so easily and changed her suspended body into a misshapen and repulsive form and condemned her to continue weaving throughout the ages." ...( www.spiderzrule.com... )

The other thing that popped up was, "It's a house that's empty for the larger part of the year." You said there were some posters of things the Uncles wouldn't really have been interested in. Is it possible someone broke into the house and lived there? And if so, that they practiced black ritual there? Look for signs of ritual as well, even though they're probably all long gone you might still be able to find some salt or herbs, candlewax or feathers or bones somewhere?

Also, I stumbled upon this website: ( christiandreamsymbols.com... ) and here's what it says about spiders.

Spider-spiders are demonic spirits; symbols of lies and confusion or a web of deceit in someone’s life, Isa. 59:4-5

Naturally, I looked up Isaiah 59:4-5.

No one calls for justice;
no one pleads a case with integrity.
They rely on empty arguments, they utter lies;
they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.
5 They hatch the eggs of vipers
and spin a spider’s web.
Whoever eats their eggs will die,
and when one is broken, an adder is hatched.

I am extremely interested in what happens here, so I can add the information to my collection. I've never personally encountered a spider-like demon before. I've seen bat-demons, dog-demons, insects, strange parasite and microbial shaped ones, ones shaped like pulsating masses of flesh, but not spiders. Not yet, anyway. I do a -LOT- of research on this subject of demons and spiritual entities.

(As you can see by my other posts on other threads, even though I rarely ever contribute anything I have felt like being active and offering advice rather than hoarding my knowledge the last couple of days.)

I find that through a careful balance of guidance, intuition, research, inner seeking, and prayer, I can generally find out exactly what a demon is up to. Once I know what it's goal is, I can begin to understand why it has that goal. When I find that information out, I can begin to trace it's lineage, consult my books, and pull it's name right out of itself through careful ritual and other such mechanisms that I am sure you will soon learn all about in the Sacred Order of Saint Michael. Good people, by the way. The Ghassanids aren't half-bad, as defenders of the people against things they can't see or understand go. There are more than a few institutions with similar names that are into some seriously unsavory #.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

her eyes were open and she could not see anything until whatever it is was lifted off of her then she gained her sight back (within minutes).

Had the same thing happen to me, I forget how or why I woke up but awoke from a dead sleep and I couldn't focus or really see anything for awhile. Not saying what these people are going through is not paranormal or not though, just relaying what I went through.

I do live in a haunted house but the spirit has not been active in years and even the last 10-15 years the spirit may have been active for a day or two and then nothing for a few years. When we first moved in like the first 5 years it was pretty active but nothing demonic or too scary other than things falling or hearing noises.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join