It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chart of riots/unrest in the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I tried looking with google but couldn't find any chart regarding riots in the US in past years. I am not sure how you would classify these, what makes a riot? But surely there is a way to chart the changes in civil unrest levels in the US. Can anyone help? I suppose I want to see if the situation is getting worse.

There is this:
en.wikipedia.org...

But I suppose you need to estimate numbers involved and cost of destruction in current dollars to see if the situation is getting worse.
edit on 8/5/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I found this for a little while back.

5 deaths[3][4][5] 16+ members of public injured[6][7] 186 police officers, 3 Police Community Support Officers[8] as well as five police dogs injured[9][10][11]

my god they even attacked the dogs

Wait a minute my bad wrong country. At least they do it right that was a massive riot. Quite unlike the smalltime stuff we have done lately in the US.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Found this if it helps you at all.

MOST VIOLENT RACE RIOTS IN U.S. HISTORY
abc7news.com...
edit on 8-5-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We have had some pretty bad riots around here lately, those red squirrels cannot get along with the gray squirrels.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse that's because, like us, they have PLENTY of nuts!!!

edit on 8-5-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: rickymouse that's because, like us, they have PLENTY of nuts!!!

Nonsense!
We know it's their rodent privilege and acorn injustice that provoked the outbreak of violence.
Red squirrels will not stand being oppressed forever.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals My humble apologies....I feel really bad now...look, a bag of planters!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
all those places are ran by DEMOCRATS and that could not be an accident because they like to play the victimhood card and make everyone a victim of something and thereby get there votes to fill their pockets and control the victim.

The democrats have had up to 50 years to control these areas and nothing is better only worse.

Time to try something wouldn't say.

top topics

join