It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Sin was the Mix between Human DNA and the DNA of the Fallen Angels.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I believe that Eve ate a mushroom. This is what gave them knowledge. There are ancient depictions of this exact event. The art actually shows her (and the Adam) at the tree, with said "fruit". Most don't know that the "fruit" grew from the base of the tree.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So god failed with flood. And Noah did all the hard work with ark and animals and at end all mighty god failed to kill all people. That's stupid. If he create world in seven days then I m sure if he wants to wipe all he would.

I m more about somewhere between Jesus and now aliens landed and messed up with our DNA. And all those books are telling a fictional story to entertain masses. And in this modern worldbible is not so entertainment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Just popping by briefly..You're certainly right OP!!

The RHnegative blood line is proof of this IMO and that of many other researchers.

I made a thread on this actually..I believe the serpent blood line was spread by the TUatha De Danaan (Atlantean refugees) who landed in Ireland and the Basque region of South France and Spain,not forgetting the Guanches of the Canary Islands,Egyptians (Kehmet) Sumerians etc.

This is the intriguing part..it seems the pure RH negatives landed in what is now Scandanavia,which they arrived on after the global cataclysm of Planet X,which created a pole shift moving Hyperborea into polar regions-Hyperborea is what is now Greenland (note the etymology-HyperBOREA-Gave name to the Aurora BOREAlis) so my question is? are the original Scandanavian RH negatives a cross of Nordic Anunnaki and humans/Hoominids? And the Serpent line a reptilian crossed with Human/Hominid? That seems to be encroaching on the truth!

I just found out Recently after researching my family bloodline, that there are RH negatives on both sides-that explains the family traits of red hair,Irish descent and ESP abilities..and to Me confirms why I have been followed by UFOs for years..

The gods have always been here and are returning en masse soon..you can count on that My friends!!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
your headline topic
The Original Sin
was the Mix between Human DNA
and the DNA of the Fallen Angels.

no, NO, NO Again

the need to Genocide the Middle East region was because the blood-lines of 'Adamic mankind' became polluted/tainted...

all Human DNA was not the factor...only the experimental 'Adamic mankind' line of humans (created in Eden) was involved

the other line of humans, the long established Sapiens-Sapiens were long being Gene-&-DNA manipulated by the fallen Angels (that's the explanation for the Biblical Lilith)...and there is where Original Sin began... the Adamic man was a sex obsessed lout...so the Eden experimental lab had to clone a 'Eve' from the Adam who was himself a clay, terrestrial being created to infiltrate the 'human' populations already on Earth

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The actual original "Sîn" is akkadian, it's the moon.

The moon has its 4 week cycle in a (Moon)th/month. While these cycles in the heavens go throughout, our counterpart the fee-male (she pays the price)has MENstruation period, defiantly connected to the macro scale of moon/month.

The feemale cultivates an egg, it becomes a neutral egg, and is penetrates from the males seamen. Hence "virgin" Mary, and Eve comes from Adam.

If Adam represents man, then what comes before a males birth? Seamen, from sexual friction..

The church is taking the knowledge and actual process of our own being and making stories of it. A couple thousands years ago we didn't have microscope and tech like today, how did they know this stuff?

The average human anywhere had no idea of it just saw each other as bodies, they were clueless of the microcosm and macrocosm relationship, where the priests and heirarchies had this knowledge, hence knowledge is power...

Needless to say; the moon egg of the feemale, governed by Sîn (phonetic, they manipulated the language when they created their own)..

Man is born IN Sin. Born in the moon egg of the woman's MENstration period. The ancients put the knowledge in their language, symbols and phonetics. . Which were later manipulated and changed into new languages (let us go down and confuse man, and the Lordade them speak in different tongues).

But belive the most bought and distributed book since it's creation. It's not part of an agenda or anything. ...

My two cents worth

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Just popping by briefly..You're certainly right OP!!

The RHnegative blood line is proof of this IMO and that of many other researchers.

I made a thread on this actually..I believe the serpent blood line was spread by the TUatha De Danaan (Atlantean refugees) who landed in Ireland and the Basque region of South France and Spain,not forgetting the Guanches of the Canary Islands,Egyptians (Kehmet) Sumerians etc.

This is the intriguing part..it seems the pure RH negatives landed in what is now Scandanavia,which they arrived on after the global cataclysm of Planet X,which created a pole shift moving Hyperborea into polar regions-Hyperborea is what is now Greenland (note the etymology-HyperBOREA-Gave name to the Aurora BOREAlis) so my question is? are the original Scandanavian RH negatives a cross of Nordic Anunnaki and humans/Hoominids? And the Serpent line a reptilian crossed with Human/Hominid? That seems to be encroaching on the truth!

I just found out Recently after researching my family bloodline, that there are RH negatives on both sides-that explains the family traits of red hair,Irish descent and ESP abilities..and to Me confirms why I have been followed by UFOs for years..

The gods have always been here and are returning en masse soon..you can count on that My friends!!

I defiantly won't be counting on any of this.

You think the gods are benevolent? Have you read any scriptures? Alot of threats, sacrifices , commanding, and fear installment charged against man.

Even rules they have to abide or else, they burn in hell...

F* thise gods, I'm ready for them, and it won't be a happy greeting. The rest can bow down and stick their heads in yhe sand... certain types on Earth will resist their dominion if they do exist.

The word God (s) is a convenient brush to paint an unknown concept humans have carried out through time.

Relate to my previous post of dominion, and see how easy it is to deceive and manipulate through the use of knowledge; creating languages to confuse, concepts to install fear and division.

Hope your gods accept you

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

it appears that most modern gods are a paradoxical mix of insufferable pride and unconditional compassion. completely incompatible but thats why rationality is left at the door.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So, you think it was a later creation? Not really.

If you read the translations of the Aramaic Targum which can be traced back to the 1st century BC, before the Christian era, while some of the latter parts of Targum date to the 1st century AD/CE, these texts also make mention on how Eve/Hava had begotten a son from an angel of Elohim.

IV. And Adam knew Hava his wife, who had desired the Angel; and she conceived, and bare Kain; and she said, I have acquired a man, the Angel of the Lord. And she added to bear from her husband Adam his twin, even Habel. And Habel was a shepherd of the flock, but Kain was a man working in the earth. And it was at the end of days, on the fourteenth of Nisan, that Kain brought of the produce of the earth, the seed of cotton (or line), an oblation of first things before the Lord; and Habel brought of the firstlings of the flock, and of their fat; and it was pleasing before the Lord, and He gave (His) countenance to Habel and to his oblation; but to Kain and to his oblation He gave no countenance. And Kain was angered greatly, and the features of his face were downcast. And the Lord said to Kain, Why hast thou anger, and why are the features of thy face downcast? If thou doest thy work well, will not thy guilt be forgiven thee? But if thou doest not thy work well in this world, thy sin is retained unto the day of the great judgment, and at the doors of thy heart lieth thy sin. And into thy hand have I delivered the power over evil passion, and unto thee shall be the inclination thereof, that thou mayest have authority over it to become righteous, or to sin.

targum.info...

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
try using one Bible to study from. Use the KJV and you will from beginning to end see that the most often word used to indicate sexual knowledge is Knew and Know, and other words that indicates sexual knowledge is the uncovering or looking upon of ones nakedness, lieth/lay, confusion.

These words will be defined as such by the context in which they are used without adding to what is seen plainly in the preserved word of God.

Ge 4:1 ¶ And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

the second Bare without conceived indicates they were twins.

Ge 4:25 ¶ And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: . . .

Here is another example of the know and knew indicator and now nakedness is also indicative of it as well.

Ge 9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father

Ge 9:24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

and here is a list of verse that all indicate sex with or by someone. Study out the context.

Le 18:6 ¶ None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the LORD.
Le 18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Le 18:8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it [is] thy father's nakedness.
Le 18:9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, [whether she be] born at home, or born abroad, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
Le 18:10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs [is] thine own nakedness.
Le 18:11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she [is] thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Le 18:12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she [is] thy father's near kinswoman.
Le 18:13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she [is] thy mother's near kinswoman.
Le 18:14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she [is] thine aunt.
Le 18:15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she [is] thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Le 18:16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it [is] thy brother's nakedness.
Le 18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness.
Le 18:18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex [her], to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life [time].
Le 18:19 ¶ Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
Le 20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Le 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it [is] a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
Le 20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
Le 20:19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
Le 20:20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
Le 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it [is] an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
1Sa 20:30 Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious [woman], do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?

Hab 2:15 ¶ Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to [him], and makest [him] drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

this last verse indicates that drunkeness and sex go together and one takes advantage of the effects of alcohol to have sex with others.

Before going into a theory about the original sin being sex with a fallen angel study these words in their context and you will see the truth.

Just learn the English and you wont have to go back to original languages to find the wisdom of God's words.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Your argument is that latter texts are right, when a truer argument is that earlier texts are the ones which are right, and the latter texts are either misinterpretations, or omissions of the truth.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The original sin is believing people are born into sin.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Now you are getting it.

Who would benefit the most from confusing the text?

Not to go off topic but necessary for the truth of the matter at hand.

God promised to preserve his word to every generation this generation's trade language (not the only one but the main one) is English. So only one English version is preserved and correct. The word is not correct in a plethora of English versions.

So there is one version that stands the test of time and have divine attributes that none of the others has. Find it and you find the one you need to study the English words in. I already gave it to you but the conclusion is up to you as to which is preserved and which is not.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The original sin is believing people are born into sin.

It is easy to say you do not believe what any Bible says on the fact of sin being inherent nature in all men.

At what age did you first lie? Or steal?

Ro 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not really, English wasn't in any of the original writings.

i have shown evidence from the Book of Enoch, the Talmud, and even the Aramaic Targum.

In the Aramaic Targum there is another reference which shows that Eve had conceived a son from the serpent/Lucifer.

And he said, The voice of Thy Word heard I in the garden, and I was afraid, because I am naked; and the commandment which Thou didst teach me, I have transgressed; therefore I hid myself from shame. And He said, Who showed thee that thou art naked? Unless thou hast eaten of the fruit of the tree of which I commanded that thou shouldst not eat. And Adam said, The woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the fruit of the tree, and I did eat. And the Lord God said to the woman, What hast thou done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me with his subtilty, and deceived me with his wickedness, and I ate. And the Lord God brought the three unto judgment; and He said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou of all the cattle, and of all the beasts of the field: upon thy belly thou shalt go, and thy feet shall be cut off, and thy skin thou shalt cast away once in seven years; and the poison of death shall be in thy mouth, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between the seed of thy son, and the seed of her sons; and it shall be when the sons of the woman keep the commandments of the law, they will be prepared to smite thee upon thy head; but when they forsake the commandments of the law, thou wilt be ready to wound them in their heel. Nevertheless for them there shall be a medicine, but for thee there will be no medicine; and they shall make a remedy for the heel in the days of the King Meshiha.

targum.info...

The son of the serpent was Kain/Cain, the first murderer. Adam and Eve had other sons, other than Abel, and daughters. The only other son that is mentioned by name that Adam and Eve had was Seth.

The reference how the seed of the son of the serpent would be in enmity with the seed of the sons of Eve verify that the other texts which explain that Eve and the Serpent laid together and had begotten a son.

It also explains why Cain was in enmity with Abel and murdered him.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

you see that is where God being Holy and all powerful was able to keep his word when he said in Ps 12 that he would preserve his word.

It doesn't matter about original languages what does is that God kept his word and did preserve unto every generation and that this generation is a English speaking generation.

So original languages do not matter it is God who matters and he being able to keep his promises.

If he can't then there is no bible that can be perfect complete and without error and that would go against the person of God as well.

It is all a matter of faith.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And the preservation of the word of God/Elohim was preserved in the books which were not touched by man since their creation until 1945-1957. The Dead Sea Scrolls, and the Nag Hammadi Library among others.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First the concept of Original Sin only was created in the first few centuries of Christanity and was included into Christian doctrine by Augustine in the 5th century. Prior to this the Jewish faith did not believe in Original Sin at all. The books of the Jewish and Christian faiths should not be taken too literally as the speak in a language of allusions that is figurative. The sexual motifs especially are not literal. The key thing to understand with relation to the concepts your trying to expound is the the knowledge of both good and evil is the key factor that separates man from animal. This is self awareness and emerges from the immortal soul we all posess. It is like an observer or passenger that is connected to your physical body through the Sprit. Angels are just the souls of the men and woman that have passed, are passing and will pass in the future. We are all angels or varying degrees and the afterlife is free of the limitations of time-space and they are the agents of the creative force that is guiding humanity. There are a few sprits that manifest themselfs in human form that pre-exist the creation of the cosmos and are manifestations of aspects of an unknowable God creator. Adam was one of these sprits and so were many other of the founders of religions currently manifest in the world. In terms of DNA there were many homosapians in the world at the time of Adam but it was only with his sprit being manifest in the human form that created mankind as we know it today, as in the beings that have a soul connected to their physical form. There only exist the descendants of Adam today further purified through the descendants of Noah. I don't nessasarly disagree with what your putting forward. I just wanted to make the point that you should not take those old stories as a history of something that actually happened. It's more of a narrative of a physical/spiritual processes that is occurring. i.e. I don't believe in fallen angels that are banging human chicks they are listing after.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You are on to something. This discusses everything you are questioning:

www.youtube.com...

This is why adultery is so detrimental to our well-being, it is a perversion of the true union of male and female (Mark 10:8, Gen 2:24, also see Leloup's translation of the Gospel of Philip). The true Union of male and female is spiritual in nature, and can only be described as the fulfillment of love. It makes conventional sex seem like a nails on a chalkboard. This is why Mary Magdalene was Jesus' closest disciple, he was able to show her things that he could not show the male disciples (see Gospel of Mary Magdalene). This Union is eluded to with the woman at the well when she asks Jesus how to attain eternal life. Jesus tells her to find her husband.

ALSO. The etymology of "elohim" literally means Male, Female, God. It is the unionized state of male and female:

"When Eve was still with Adam, death did not exist. When she was separated from him, death came into being. If he enters again and attains his former self, death will be no more." (Gospel of Philip)
edit on 8-5-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Who would benefit the most from confusing the text?

probably the psychopath, aka god.

dont believe me? look up the common symptoms for a psychopath. thats why they did away with the old testament. ol' yahweh bore too much resemblance to a textbook maniac and we were getting too smart to miss it.

original sin - classic shaming device. thats one of the symptoms, using shame to exploit your victims.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeLover

That is not true at all. The Book of Enoch (Dead Sea Scrolls) dates to before the 2nd century BC. I even excerpted some parts from the Book of Enoch here and it shows that Elohim/God saw the union of the fallen angels and women and their offspring as sin, which brought the destruction of the flood to Earth.

Same for the Book of Giants which accounts what happened to the descendants of the fallen angels who laid with human women. The Book of Giants also describes other corruptions that the Nephilim continued to do and spread all over the Earth.

These texts, among others show that "it wasn't a creation in the first few centuries of Christianity" as you claim.
edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join