It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Sin was the Mix between Human DNA and the DNA of the Fallen Angels.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
A lot of people seem to think that in Genesis when it describes that Eve ate the fruit from the tree of Knowledge, most people think this to mean it was a fruit taken from a literal tree. But was it simply a fruit taken from a tree? Or was this a reference to something else?

To actually understand this concept we have to read from the Hebrew Talmud.

In the Talmud we can even read earlier references of how the serpent was jealous of Adam and Eve after seeing them in their first intercourse, and the serpent lusted for Eve.

And He made for Adam and for his wife shirts of skin, and He dressed them.” But it teaches you as a result of what plan the serpent thrust himself upon them. He saw them naked and engaging in intercourse before everyones eyes, and he desired her. — (from Gen. Rabbah 18:6)

www.chabad.org...

In ancient times knowledge between two people referred to sexual knowledge, as in both people having intercourse. When a man had intercourse with a woman, it was seen as a type of knowledge. A husband knew his wife.

A lot of people also seem to think that God must be evil and that the serpent/Lucifer is good because of this misunderstanding that the serpent wanted to teach "book" knowledge to mankind and Elohim didn't. But we can see in other references in Genesis that this knowledge was in specific about sex, and what the serpent/Lucifer wanted to do was to have sex with Eve.

We can read in Genesis also that after "eating of the fruit" Adam and Eve came to understand their nakedness, and they felt ashamed.

7. And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves and made themselves girdles.

Link

What sort of "knowledge" would make a person understand that they are naked and make them ashamed of others looking at their nakedness if it is not the knowledge of sex?

Before this "knowledge" Adam and Eve were not ashamed of being naked, for they did not know how others saw their nakedness and how it made the serpent lust for Eve.

25Now they were both naked, the man and his wife, but they were not ashamed. כהוַיִּהְיוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם עֲרוּמִּים הָאָדָם וְאִשְׁתּוֹ וְלֹא יִתְבּשָׁשׁוּ:
[v]but they were not ashamed: for they did not know the way of modesty, to distinguish between good and evil [/v](Gen. Rabbah) (Targum Yerushalmi), and even though knowledge was granted him to call [all the creatures] names, he was not imbued with the evil inclination until he ate of the tree, and the evil inclination entered into him, and he knew the difference between good and evil (Gen. Rabbah) (Zohar, vol. 1, 36b; Mid. Tadshei 7).

www.chabad.org...

We can also see that this sin was later repeated by the "fallen angels" who saw the daughters of men desirable and bore children unto them. From their union sprang the "Nephelim".

We can also read how Elohim/God saw the union between the B'nai Elohim and women as sin.

When the angels came to earth, and beheld the daughters of men in all their grace and beauty, they could not restrain their passion. Shemhazai saw a maiden named Istehar, and he lost his heart to her. She promised to surrender herself to him, if first he taught her the Ineffable Name, by means of which he raised himself to heaven. He assented to her condition. But once she knew it, she pronounced the Name, and herself ascended to heaven, without fulfilling her promise to the angel. God said, "Because she kept herself aloof from sin, we will place her among the seven stars, that men may never forget her," and she was put in the constellation of the Pleiades.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The book of Enoch also mentions how this union between mankind and the B'nai Ha Elohim was a sin and brought destruction to Earth.

CHAPTER XII.

1. Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. 2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.

3. And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me: 4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declareto the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as †they† delight themselves in †their† children, 6. The murder of †their† beloved ones shall †they† see, and over the destruction of †their† children shall †they† lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'

www.sacred-texts.com...

This original sin, the union between mankind and fallen angels, was the main reason why Elohim decided to use the flood and destroy all life on Earth. But instead Elohim allowed Noah, his family and 2 of each animal to survive.

Noah was born a different kind of person. His skin shone with light and so did his eyes. His dna was as Elohim intended man to be.

Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she bore him a man child. The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house, like the sun, and the whole house was very full of light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of righteousness. His father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and came to his own father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a human being, but resembles the children of the angels of heaven, and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee, that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling place is among the angels."

continued below.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he went to Enoch, to the ends of the earth, and he cried aloud, and Enoch heard his voice, and appeared before him, and asked him the reason of his coming. Methuselah told him the cause of his anxiety, and requested him to make the truth known to him. Enoch answered, and said: "The Lord will do a new thing in the earth. There will come a great destruction on the earth, and a deluge for one year. This son who is born unto thee will be left on the earth, and his three children will be saved with him, when all mankind that are on the earth shall die. And there will be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth will be cleansed from all impurity. And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who was born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah, for he will be left to you, and he and his children will be saved from the destruction which will come upon the earth." When Methuselah had heard the words of his father, who showed him all the secret things, he returned home, and he called the child Noah, for he would cause the earth to rejoice in compensation for all destruction.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The impurity that had to be cleansed was the union/mix of human DNA with the DNA of the B'nai Elohim.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
the first five books of the OT were written by Moses and it was not the Talmud. the Talmud was written over a couple of thousand years later.

fruit is fruit, sex is sex, original sin was not the offspring of a fallen angel.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The Talmud wasn't written a couple thousand years later. The written version was started in 200 C.E. and it was the compendium of all rabbinic knowledge. Knowledge which had been passed by word of mouth from generation to generation.

As for the meaning of the fruit from the tree of knowledge, I also gave references from the book of Enoch in which it specifies how this union was a sin.

The story of Adam and Eve is not to be taken literally.

However you are partially right. I did make a mistake which i have corrected.
edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
God knows what is true. But i like your story. It is much more realistic than some non visible god punished Adam and Eve because they eat some apple. I eat apple every day and nobody punish me.

But i don't understand why they didn't write exact scenario of what was going on? Why using apple and tree and haven and all other unimportant words. They just masked what happen and put a big question mark on whole thing.

And books that write about this are old, how can you trust those books, how come they didn't add something or remove something or just made up something that actually didn't happen.

You know people love to gossip, so it is hard to believe too much of anything.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Perhaps I am misunderstanding when I note a contradiction here.
God was displeased with the union of humans and angels, therefore he wiped out everyone except for someone who appeared to be the child of an angel?

I do not understand the assumption that Noah represents the intended version of mankind if he has more resemblance to the interlopers than to the descendents of the man God made himself.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Methuselah is describing how he thinks his son is like the sons of the angels, but Noah wasn't one of the Nephilim. He wasn't conceived from woman and fallen angel.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I am curious what caused him to be a different kind of person, and one chosen to repopulate the Earth, if it is not a trait shared with his father, and is also not the product of some intervention.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is some kinda messed up bible study.
Put the book down. Step away from the book.
You'll do better without it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

There was intervention, but it was Elohim who intervened and made Noah different than other humans who came before him.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And if we were all descends of Noah, why are we not special like him. With who did we mix to be so boring and not so special?

Only thing that comes to my mind is if Noah made some babies to those apes in his Ark. And that story is crazier even that Eve wanted to eat that apple so badly.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It's interesting to discover how cryptic the old testament was when pointing to Jesus until you understand that "if they had known who Jesus was ,they would not have crucified Him ." The New Testament picks up a cryptic nature when dealing with specific future events as well .(second coming) I think you have to add too much to the text to derive at sex being the sin in the Garden .Eve being deceived but Adam willfully eating ... For me personally I find the mental gymnastics needed to the rest of the story causes me to loose the plot .

I am guessing that the Talmud's later creation and a slightly revised old Testament probably holds the keys to that conspiracy . I can understand why they did it but it's great when you can find the corruption today ,thanks to the dead sea scrolls .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Not all the Nephelim were destroyed by the flood. There are references that some Nephelim had survived the flood. The children of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japhethh also had to marry women, survivors, who had dna from the B'nai Elohim.

There is some indication that our "reptile brain", the oldest of all three human brain sections is a remnant of the dna from those surviving B'nai Elohim who repopulated Earth alongside Noah's sons.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Can you tell me what knowledge would make Adam and Eve understand that they were naked and make them ashamed of their nakedness? Wouldn't the knowledge of sex, and that others such as the serpent could lust for women made them understand their nakedness and made them cover their sexual organs?

That is a clear indication that the knowledge they acquired from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" was about sex.

it wasn't just about sex, later references shows that the sin was in specific the union between mankind and the fallen angels. The Talmud, and the book of Enoch point to this union as being the sin that brought destruction to the world.

CHAPTER XII.

1. Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. 2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.

3. And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me: 4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declareto the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as †they† delight themselves in †their† children, 6. The murder of †their† beloved ones shall †they† see, and over the destruction of †their† children shall †they† lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'

www.sacred-texts.com...

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add links and comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spearhead
This is some kinda messed up bible study.
Put the book down. Step away from the book.
You'll do better without it.

Really mate? Look at your avatar for goodness sake! Is that the sort of thing you think is "better"?
edit on 8/5/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
nothing wrong with the fallen angels....:-)a reply to: ElectricUniverse

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-5-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Yes I understand the sex implication ,but I think it's focus on that implication was a creation to also alter the story to better fit the new narrative that the Talmud wanted to create . I think they did it to curb the loss of Jews becoming Christians . The creation of the Sethite line being a DNA/ Nephilim going back to Eve . I think taken the story forward the story breaks down and requires you to impose that train of thought on the text that is just not going to be there .

In the old testament "the son's of God " were part of the divine council and were Elohim .In Det.32:8 the original text was changed from "sons of God to sons of Israel . This can be confirmed by comparing the dead sea scrolls and the Septuagint with the Masoretic text which was created around the same time as the Talmud .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The knowledge Adam and Eve acquire was of consciousness. They became aware of what they really are.
Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, ...

Then God became afraid of them, that they may reach His place and became gods themselves due to their new knowledge.

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Genesis 11:5-7
5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

The main plan was not only to confound the language, but to create disagreement. Think about this: If all the countries of the world begins to work together in the progress and advancement of the human race, any goal can be reach. (ONE VOICE, ONE LANGUAGE)

The original sin was about getting knowledge. God want us to be like sheep and kids. (innocent/naive beings)
edit on 8-5-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Eve's DNA could not have been corrupt. The Bible is very careful to list the genealogy of everyone from Adam to Jesus. There is a reason for this: to prove Jesus DNA was pure human. It was not corrupted by Nephilim DNA. Therefore Eve could not have been this way.

But I do believe much of the world did have mixed DNA, leading into God commanding the destruction of entire villages included women and children, and eventually leading to the flood as a global reset.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've always felt...some angels came down and took human form after the exile from the Garden of Eden. They did this to instruct man on how to live on earth (till ground, plant, harvest, etc.) it's worth knowing that some foods (manioc) must be processed to be palatable, and others (corn) must be processed (nixtamilized) for full nutrition value.
the theory is that these angels inspired the ancient mythis of Prometheus, Viracocha, Oannes, etc, that 'higher beings' came to Earth in the earliest days to instruct us. ('Morning of the Magicians')
the theory continues in that these angels in human bodies were overcome by their desires for human women (as opposed to Jesus, who took human flesh but did not sin.)
the combination of advanced angel dna and human produced the giants, aka 'mighty men of old', who became arrogant and corupt.
I've also heard the theory that Noah and sons were the last non-corrupted gene pool (apparently at least one of the wives had some of the Nephilim strain, hence Goliath and his family).
the subject isn't really critical in terms of sin & salvation, but it is very interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join