It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Read Hate Comments

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fantastically put, bravo sir, bravo.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

And how woild you suggest they do that?

Like I said, fundies are crazy, the more you tell them they are wrong, the more they become radical.

Honestly if you have a magic solution to deal with fundamentalism share it here.

This is exactly why it is too easy to say the Muslims do nothing about terrorists. They do but nothing works.

I would personally punch the WBC hate mongerers but it won't change a thing. The whole American country is powerless about Christian fundamentalism. Just see how many American deny evolution or believe in a young earth, it's crazy.

My point , its too easy to criticize if you have no solution, like thw majority of this thread is doing
edit on 9-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Kinda off topic, but the three guys in the video...One of them was wearing a long robe/nightshirt type of thing. I believe it's called a Thobe (though my apologies if I'm wrong). I just wanted to say, that I REALLY want one of those things!

When I was in college they stuck me in the international dorm for a semester. There were quite a few Muslims there, and they'd often wear those things when they were just chillin' out in the dorm. They look mega comfy!

Other than that...great video! It's sad how people can say such hateful and ignorant things...Nice to see them laugh off the comments in the video, though.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think "Muslims" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful religion as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Seriously Islam is the enemy of all mankind.

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

Do you reread your posts before you make them? "If you are peaceful, then goto war and kill the bad Muslims". Do you not see the massive error in that? If you are peaceful you aren't supposed to be running around killing anyone.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So i wondered happened that you got 19,000 stars while only posting 3000 posts . i get it know . Ultimate respect

Religions promote nothing but peace . they promote love and compassion , it's our fault that we kill and do horrible crimes against humanity by their name .

"And We gave him Isaac and Jacob; each did We guide aright, and Noah did We guide aright aforetime, and of his progeny, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward those who do good." (Quran 6:85)

"And create not disorder in the earth after it has been set in order, and call upon Him in fear and hope. Surely, the mercy of Allah is nigh unto those who do good. " (Quran 7:57)

i'm sure ISIS terrorists are not doing any good , lol . so people should understand the difference between Islam and these nutjobs .

this is for you sublimecraft :

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Even Hardcore Christians too. It's time to make a move against all this religious bull.

Please provide an example of this.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You do realize that my entire "Fix the fundies" post was an example of why "Fix the radicals" is a bulchit demand, right? Perhaps I worded it incorrectly, but keeping what I just said in mind, re-read the post.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

Look at these sentences and tell me if it makes any sense to you. Oh and you do realize these were Americans in this clip and not anyone from the Middle East?
Oh boy, I beat you. look at my stars compared to your post. THE STARS HAVE IT! You loose. LOL the funny thing is i have more stars than any post on this whole thread including the OP. Ha Ha Ha. I must be on the right path.

What? Are you like 12 years old or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join