It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Read Hate Comments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Muslims Read Hate Comments

American Muslims read hate comments on a video of a daycare centre of a mosque which was burnt down.

*SNIP*

We all know who is doing this type of thing and why they are targeting Muslims, and from what party they are from.

All I will say is just watch and listen. Quite amusing the way these Muslims react.

Also you guys over there...
these are not the usual Muslims you guys hate on.

edit on 5/7/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

"His only job is to stop fires and he said to let them burn... thanks, Bob."

I actually cracked up at that one. This video is amazing. These folks rock.

"Kakaaaw!" Hah!

+15 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think "Muslims" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful religion as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Seriously Islam is the enemy of all mankind.

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

( SIGH!!!) Makes me ashamed to be German Irish! ( let any of those heritages sink in ) Oh... and a retired Firefighter.... my half brother is Armenian .... he said he fits nowhere...
At least the crowd in the video can have a laugh...
If you are that filled with hate.. please.. go into the garage and start up your car. I promise I will not come along and pry open a window! Take a breath in and embrace the suck.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think "Muslims" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful religion as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

Jesus Proob... hey Charlie S!? You here?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Please don't call Charlie. I cannot stand the way he cannot use paragraphs properly.

Jesus Proob... hey Charlie S!? You here?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Probably because he is to busy breaking it all down into sentences we can comprehend

+14 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

And what is the Christian way of life? To force everyone to live under the laws of Christian dogma? Also this may come as shock to you but America IS NOT a Christian nation no matter how much the delusional fools cry that it is a Christian nation. The founders of this nation knew better than to let religion in government and it is our fault for electing religious nutcases into office.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Look at these sentences and tell me if it makes any sense to you. Oh and you do realize these were Americans in this clip and not anyone from the Middle East?
edit on 5/7/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hate solves nothing. It just isolate them more; exactly what integrim wants.

I absolutly love the 'signal' thing

Kakaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh now I start to realise... hey you, perverted Onslaught2996, are trying to imply they're humans like us????

edit on 2015 5 7 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015 5 7 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I think "Muslims" these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Every one of them?

Reminds me of the time you blamed the video game GTA V... on the violence that America faced...
Seriously proob.. sometimes I want to buy you a drink.. other times I want to splash it in your thoughts.. let go of the hate.

+13 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The thing is, these Muslims get to sit there and laugh about comments...meanwhile Christians in the Middle East are being beheaded by the hundreds. Isn't it great to live in the USA?

+9 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It is hard to take anything you post seriously. You have made your personal bigotry known in other posts. Is it possible for you to post something positive or can you only fan the flames of hatred, racism and division? You are like a one trick pony and we always know how your posts will end.

Try opening your heart to love, brother. All of this hate and anger you have is going to eat you up inside.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

( head is down... I just want the best outcome for all )

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Islam is Islam, a set of laws from where the religious views are based, in Islam it will be not other laws, it doesn't matter from where the Islam believer is from, it could be any country, be by been born in that country from parents that are Islam followers or just converted, the laws of Islam is the same, it doesn't change and it most be followed to the rule or be punished.

Is not such thing as a different Islam is only one, then you have the Islamic follower that wants to impose Islam to others by force, intimidation and fear, because Islam have room for that, then you have the ones that while in the country they have chosen to live that have laws conflicting with the Islamic laws , keep to themselves and have respect for the laws of the country they are residing in.

The problems is who is who, who is hiding their hatred and their agenda to push their views by force from those that are just keeping the religious part of their believe while renouncing to the more extremist view.

You will never know until somebody you may have think you know goes on a terrorist attack because he was called to do it, like in Texas.

+12 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow, some people are just with a total lack of 2 brain cells smashing together, both on Facebook & in this thread.

The entire point wasn't "OOH, those dastardly brown boogie men in Yemen/Afghanistan/Syria!" The point, and I can't believe I actually have to spell this out, is that it was a daycare at a mosque in FLORIDA. USA. You know, the beloved 'Murca, yee-haw! These are Americans (hey, look, born ones) responding to the stupid & arrogant BS against them by other Americans too dense to get that simple point.

I have YET to hear about any stinking Christians banding together in the US to apologize for the killing of witches & gays & the LRA group in Africa, so if you're going to demand an American Muslim apologize for a Middle Eastern one they've never met, then I highly suggest you reciprocate & start groveling for that exact forgiveness on behalf of people you've never met in Africa. Because if it's good for everyone else to do, then lead by example.
edit on 5/7/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Telling people to kill themselves is not peaceful, and this thread is not about wars but a daycare (a place for children) being burnt down and people using that as an opportunity to say heartless things instead of being compassionate.

edit on 8-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Pretty good video. I was laughing along with them right up to the very end. That last one kind'a bothered me ... maybe because no one else was laughing.

The video was the polar opposite of what we're fed via the MSM. Somehow they always manage to get sound bites from extremists. I'm laughing right now, because I can only imagine how that video would have turned out if they'd had a guy sitting there with a bomb strapped to his chest ... instead of people who could find the humor in ignorance.

Think about it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm glad everyone here has offered an opinion.. even if it's one I don't favor. Even if I'm not the OP. ( OP! Touchy yet needed to be brought to the table. )
And as much as it pains me to say... all the above opinions count..
When will hate subside?

"HATE" it's a hard word.. with a real hard meaning. Hate means to me, you want it dead. It is the worst 4 letter word.
To Be Continued....

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sometimes I wonder if the majority of American Muslims aren't just disenfranchised Christians who want to "belong" to something. You never used to hear about American Muslims..they've expanded rapidly like cults do. Now it's considered "hip" in some circles to be a Muslim in America. Meanwhile ISIS has members now in all of the states, just waiting for a command to carry out an attack on Christians or any American who isn't a Muslim. The FBI and other intelligence agencies even admit they are coming in faster than they can keep up with them, in their words it's like the story of the Dutch boy putting his finger in the dike to try and stop the flood. Islam isn't an American religion. This country was founded on the Bible, not the koran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join