It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT IS DONE - Obama IS Pharaoh: A SUMMARY of the EVIDENCE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

The bird is, indeed, the word.

I saw the news pertaining to a certain Ornithological reference.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enterthe5t4rz
Everything is based on the numbers. If numerologists shut their pie hole as you put it, the electrons in your body would lose their charge and you would dematerialize. Saying you hate numbers is like saying you hate clothes in Sunday school. You need them. a reply to: Greathouse

I agree if all numerologist did shut their PIE holes. Their body would disintegrate because they wouldn't have anything to eat or drink.

But if numerologist closed their PI holes. There would clearly be a lot less minutia to sift through.

Dude don't get upset it was a sarcastic pun meant in humor. What you could really do to help me is find one word that means sarcastic pun?

If I offended you with that joke I apologize.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It went number one on that exact day. Here is the link. Please, don't put words in my mouth to discredit this stuff. I have done lots of research:
www.birthdayjams.com...

a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's as clear as day and actually very simple to follow. This is not Gematria. It's numbers hunting and Numersynchronicity. You deny the patters, you deny the reality and in effect you deny the truth. You are living in a dream. I have found patterns that transcend TV, movies, music. And, it is actually a bit unsettling. But, it's there.a reply to: VelvetPawn

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
88 days after Christmas Eve is 3/22, Skull and Bones.
88 days after Obama's birthday is Halloween
Obama had the White House Christmas tree cut down in Minnessota ON HALLOWEEN
This is not that hard to follow. But it is if you choose not to. There are plenty of other things the NWO can distract you with if you so choose to remain asleep. For me, I choose to learn the truth about this reality

a reply to: Greathouse

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Enterthe5t4rz
Hey 5t! Good to see you here!

I hope everyone gets what you're presenting here... its a lot of info to take in, especially if they haven't been following your channel.

ATSers, this man has provided much evidence on his channel for what he speaks. The evidence is presented over and over and over again in tv series going back decades to now, movies.
Fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
With all due respect, and then what? Learn the numbers, crunch said numbers, light bulb turns on, and. . . . . And then what? I'm genuinely curious now.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enterthe5t4rz
It's as clear as day and actually very simple to follow. This is not Gematria. It's numbers hunting and Numersynchronicity. You deny the patters, you deny the reality and in effect you deny the truth. You are living in a dream. I have found patterns that transcend TV, movies, music. And, it is actually a bit unsettling. But, it's there.a reply to: VelvetPawn

There are patterns everywhere in life. I get it. Its all cute and interesting that you can connect anything with numbers but it means nothing. You've created a number stew that no one will eat.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Classification of mathematical problems as linear and nonlinear is like classification of the Universe as bananas and non-banana

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

False. It debuted at #1 according the band's own discography.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.revolvy.com...

It first appeared in the charts for the week of 16-22 March. The 22nd is a Saturday. Britain doesn't release new albums on Saturdays. Or singles. No country does. Because then you only get one day of sales to count towards your week, and one day to try and chart the album or single.

Please do not post distorted and made up "facts" and then get mad when they are pointed out to be incorrect.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

The OP seem's to rely heavily on numerology. Here is my opinion on numerology.

1+1 = potato.

A QFTif ever there was one.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the added information. I see what it's all about now.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Bu bu but obama!!!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I know, I know.

I missed my chance for the "thanks, Obama" comment. Dang

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
IT WENT #1 ON 3/22

"1980 Top 40 Official Singles Chart UK Archive 22 March 1980". The Official UK Charts Company. Retrieved 7 March 2014.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

And, don't you think that it's a little weird that DREAMS OF CHILDREN went number one with it? DREAMS OF MY FATHER????

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

THE CHART RUNS THE ENTIRE WEEK OF 16-22 MARCH AND LISTS BY WEEK NOT DAY I CAN CAPS LOCK TOO DOES THIS MAKE MY POINT EVEN MORE RIGHT THAN IT ALREADY WAS?

www.officialcharts.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but ROTFLMAO.

I can't even try to take this with a grain of salt, too much "I'll guzzle any kool-aid" in the thread already XD

< pinches bridge of nose laughing > Sorry OP, I can see you probably do mean well, but as you can see, even the fringe sites have limits on things.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Someone trying to get in on that youtube cash train.

Evidence? You'd be laughed out of any competent circle of thinkers.

But judging from your video you believe to be operating from faith... so yeah... faith and evidence not always friends.

Good luck in your struggle for revenue.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
But, he's going to pay my mortgage.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My channel is not monetized. You guys will try anything to discredit the truth.

a reply to: Lysergic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join