It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a (Red) List and Checking it Twice - Is This What Jade Helm is Really About?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If Jade Helm is the calm before the government unleashes the military and police against the citizens, when do you think they are going to tell the line level military and police that they are going to take action against the citizens?

I mean am I going to show up for work one day and be informed during roll call by my supervisors that today will be the day we start putting citizens in FEMA camps?

You would think that there would be at least an email. Maybe an interdepartmental memo?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

You mean....wait....oh crap.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I don't think the military would want to do anything to the people of the US but if we suddenly have ISIS terrorists all over the country or some economic crash and martial law is declared they may believe that by helping keep order they are doing the right thing. Most people are basically good at heart but easily misled especially with the help of a compliant media.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're just a low level Mason... Er, officer that doesn't know the real agenda! You baby eating, Goat riding, sex party having, sicko!

That said, love ya brother.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Martial law Country wide is impossibe to enforce. Be fun to watch though.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: baitshark

Sorry to hijack this thread. I just joined to start a thread about this. I tried to start a new thread on both my Ipad and phone and it didn't work.

I came across this blog and it is creepy as hell. I posted it on another website and it was taken down for being to disturbing. I will appreciate if some can start a new thread about it. I will like to get the ATS analysis of it. Thanks.

acuriousfind.tumblr.com...

You must post 20 replies to existing threads before you can start your own. I hope you will because what you found is worth discussion. It wouldn't surprise me at if it came from Jonestown or the People's Temple.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Ever considered what a million Chinese UN peacekeepers might be capable of?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yeah, a quick death!

There's zero chance of enforcing a Country wide martial law scenario. Zero!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Take a million peace keepers, our entire law enforcement, our entire military and any other group you can think of and we are up to what, three million?

We have upwards of 100 million legal gun owners in a population of 300+ million people. Not really sure what a couple million law enforcement against untold millions of people saying FU, would look like, but I'm thinking it wouldn't be pretty!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The UN peacekeeper force is less than 100k strong, and can only be deployed by vote of the security council.

Of which the U.S. holds a permanent, veto wielding seat. One veto is enough to stop any resolution. And I can't see a scenario where the U.S. wouldn't veto the deployment of a UN force, which is always "lightly armed" anyway, inside CONUS.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is a link to a Youtube video where someone found M270 MLRS systems stashed in the woods in Texas.
No rockets in them, but why are they prepositioning the launchers?
YouTube

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: KawRider9

Ever considered what a million Chinese UN peacekeepers might be capable of?

You ever see what 20,000 insurgents with home made explosives are capable of?

What do you suppose would happen to those Chinese troops once they got here?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh no empty MLRS in the 'woods' in Texas?

You should see what's out in the NTC reservation. 10000 square miles of it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Page 21:

Long-term
» Explore the development of CONUS-based force packages that can be deployed as tailorable Special
Warfare Task Forces and capability to execute support to national-level influence strategy operations.

www.specialoperations.org...

National-level influence strategy operations sound like information-warfare to me. Pretty odd, isn't it?
And what seems to be even more odd is this plan:

Develop CONUS-based capability to provide enhanced UW capability to TSOCs including tailored packages
to habitually and routinely support GCCs and interagency special activities requirements.

So they may even search blue-list folks to instrumentalize them for their CONUS-based force packaged they try to develop? If I was about to plan red-list-roundups, I would search for some civilian partners at the first step as well.

What's your take on this, ATS? Pretty disgusting, isn't it?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Lots of funkiness going on since I posted this thread; building reinforced doors inside some Walmarts, military equipment being staged in their parking lots, a sudden surge of refugees from Somalia and Ethiopia being placed all over the US with no screening AT ALL.

Gee, I wonder how they knew ISIS could be in all 50 states?
Maybe they put them there.

Obama is pushing the TPP hard and if passed there will be no more United States except in name only.

I DO NOT TRUST THIS GOVERNMENT to do anything except crush the average citizen.

I would add don't think we know all the cards they hold.
They've spent hundreds of billions developing weapons many of which we don't even know about -
yet.

I also get the feeling they don't care how many guns are in private hands.
They have some way of neutralizing that threat as well.
Don't think they haven't been working on that one

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Was talking to a combat vet friend of mine...recent vet not 90s or whatever. Anyway he was making a pretty interesting observation and I'm going to share what he thought.

His reaction was that for one any move by our gbeneficial would open us up to other enemies that would love to take advantage of the chaos involved. Not to mention how the other world powers seem to be gearing up lately. He was quite impressed with the recent parade Russia had and the equipment they showed off there. He said he seldom hears about how much they've advanced lately but assured me they have. This is when he got me thinking. If our government knew that war was coming and fully expected attacks and invasion attempts here at home, would it not be smart to get your population armed and supplied. Would it also not be the perfect cover to make it look as if you were hostile to the population to keep your enemies thinking all that worrying is for our government and not their soldiers. Not to mention it would make for an excellent response test. If they go do all these weird things just to see how fast people notice and raise alarm. Especially on our boarder states that connect to areas of Russian and eastern influence like down south. Even more so most eastern European and European countries are full of people that look just like us, so training your advance troops to blend in with that type of population would be benifical. That's basically what I got from him. To be clear we were both speculating and I brought this here cause I really appreciated the fresh angle on this as I hadn't thought of it this way before.

ETA: wanna mention he is also hip on conspiracies and such and isn't a fan of our governments actions especially as of late. He has been telling me some things up for a few months now.
edit on 20-5-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We're coming to get you.

And your pretty dog too.

Officers are like corporate managers. They make up buzzwords and sloagans regularly to impress people. "Mastering the Human Domain" is another one of those buzz phrases.

It literally means nothing. Think about it? What context could you ever use that in that it would make sense?

Funny story. Every time my Hawks do a cross country flight to another base I monitor ATS for the "Black helicopters are watching me" posts.

The paranoia about jade helm was once disturbing to me and it bothered me so many people thought it was some kind of take over.

No its just hilarious.

Tomorrow it will be sad.

"Mastering the human domaine" does mean something. In some documents in another thread (thanks, FarleyWayne!) they normally train to master the"land domaine" part of the exercise, like overcoming rough terraine in different countries.

As Zaphod pointed out in another thread, special ops forces don't work very well with other groups and there's lack of trust and communication between them.(This created problems in Iraq and Afghanistan) This exercise is about working together to "master the HUMAN domaine" part of it.

I hope that makes sense. (I'm not good at explaining)
edit on 20-5-2015 by texasgirl because: Clarified a sentence

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

As Zaphod pointed out in another thread, special ops forces don't work very well with other groups and there's lack of trust and communication between them.(This created problems in Iraq and Afghanistan) This exercise is about working together to "master the HUMAN domaine" part of it.

I hope that makes sense. (I'm not good at explaining)

It doesn't make any sense at all. From ARSOF 2022 part 2:

As the discussion on the importance of the Human Domain continues to grow, the SOF community, already well-steeped in an understanding of operating in the Human Domain, will necessarily need to explore the aspects of operational art (linking tactical actions and operations to strategy through the use of campaigns) shaped by the impact of the Human Domain in achieving campaign objectives. In the evolution of special operations roles and missions, one of the key purposes for the use of SOF has been in achieving effects within the Human Domain. These activities and functions include protecting the populace from acts of political violence or harnessing the energy of the populace to achieve its political aspirations. As an adjunct to these two “ways” to employ SOF, there is also the humanitarian dimension where special operations are used to support alleviation of suffering, which given the cause of the grievances, may contribute to conflict. Thus, counterterrorism, foreign internal defense, unconventional warfare, counterinsurgency, Civil Affairs, Psychological Operations and humanitarian activities are all missions and operations which place the effects SOF try to achieve predominantly within the Human Domain.Special Reconnaissance deriving from information elicited from humans and used in targeting against human beings individually (such as man-hunting), is also within this category. While certainly there are military objectives to be achieved by SOF, often achieving operational objectives in the societal-political-psychological arenas of the Human Domain positions SOF as a key contributor for successful campaigns.

static.dvidshub.net...

Another interesting read:

The Sublime: The Paradox of the 7th Warfighting Function

(Or why SOF cannot eat our function and have it too)

Grant M. Martin

Special Operations Forces (SOF) have a problem: in order to be more effective in the “human domain” we have to paradoxically dump the concept. The human domain, a conceptualization of the influence that populations have on military operations, is one way of viewing reality. Human populations, however, are characterized by different viewpoints and limiting oneself to only one view of the world can be disastrous if trying to make sense of things and initiate a desired effect. The trends within SOF, however, seem to be a growing reliance on process, bureaucracy, and metrics, all obstacles to breaking away from any institutionally-approved ways of thinking. In order for SOF to best contribute to operations within the human domain I assert that we have to do two things: 1) ensure our doctrine and concepts support a more nuanced and dynamic approach to operations at the conceptual level and, 2) mimic at the operational and strategic levels the same kinds of things that make us “special” at the tactical level. Actually making these things happen in the face of the current drawdown, our relatively recent infatuation with technology and the inexplicable application of physical domain concepts to the human domain, however, will be a herculean task.

smallwarsjournal.com...

edit on 23-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think Jade Helm is what they claim it to be, a training exercise. But training against who? Sadly, distrust of my government has got to the point that some of the stories concerning this ring all too true.

As I understand it, cross-branch communication and logistics is a major problem in such a large military, and it seems to me that this is focusing on that in the same way Russia has done in recent times.

There's no denying that this training will have to incorporate scenarios for various threats, and yes that includes domestic issues.

They probably wouldn't want to say that outright, but it's a reality sensible people have to deal with. If there was a revolutionary group in your country planning to act wouldn't you WANT your government to be prepared for it? If there were to be a war and invasion was plausible, wouldn't you DEMAND that your government be prepared to fight against that? If there was massive unrest due to a collapse of the banking system, wouldn't you EXPECT your government to be able to step in and restore some semblance of calm?

It seems that too many people here want to redefine things depending on what they personally feel at any given moment. There are a lot of "constitution wavers", "bible thumpers" and "gun-toters" who seem to think a violent revolution is needed - which really is nothing more than a terrorist act against the democratic system of government. Like it or not, the people have voted for those who are running your country, you don't get to just decide that you don't like it (usually based on nothing consequential) and attempt to overthrow that system to install something that suits you personally and the "ideals" you cling to.

These people would rightly be described as being similar to Islamic State. It's the same thing; it's about political, religious or societal ideology, and something these people want to force onto the rest of the population even when it's clear that the population is not inclined to accept it.

For those who think a revolution in the US is "needed", why do you think that? Is it because the rest of your society (for good or bad) is not in agreement with you? Is it because you think things need to be "fixed"? And why is your notion of "fixing" things any better than Islamic State wanting to "fix" things to suit what they want their society to be?

A lot of people want to call themselves "Patriots", when in reality they're only patriotic to their own notions of what they want to force on their democratic nation. If they were truly Patriotic, they would understand that the population elects people to represent them and operate their nation on their behalf, and they would understand that any attempt to usurp this democratic system (for all its faults) is terrorism against their society, not patriotism.

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join