It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Cop Brutally Assaults Handcuffed Woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Racist plain and simple. You are exposed. It's not about race it's about police oppression. Get focused if you can see through your hatred.

Imbicile, plain and simple. You are exposed. It's not about race, it's about a fabricated, race-baiting narrative that it's always racist if a white cop uses force against a black individual, but it's just business as usual if it's any other scenario. Get focused if you can see through your ideological ignorance.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

She started dropping the n-word on him shortly after he first made contact with her.

As for kicking out at him, albeit unsuccessfully: flailing is defined as "swinging wildly."

I never said he shouldn't be punished.

No need to try and start an argument when there's no reason to. Thanks

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

She started dropping the n-word on him shortly after he first made contact with her.

As for kicking out at him, albeit unsuccessfully: flailing is defined as "swinging wildly."

I never said he shouldn't be punished.

No need to try and start an argument when there's no reason to. Thanks

Theres no argument from me.

I asked about the "N" word, which we probably only have his word for, becaues it doesn't mention it in the video that I watched.

As for the "flailing", a pathecticaly lame swing at his shin, while she was being dragged backwards really doesn't do the word justice, does it..?

Please show me where I wrote that you said he shouldn't be punished? I haven't, It was simply my opinion.

Thank you.
edit on AM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes, his report says she used racial slurs. Every single article has said that. I haven't seen any article with her refuting it.

Flailing denotes a wild, unaimed blow. Is that not what she did?

Are you so hard up to be contrary that you need to debate the definition of a word? Mind you, it's not MY definition but THE definition of the word.

You didn't say that I said anything. But since you felt the need to debate the other two points and then tacked on your own thoughts as to his necessary punishment, it's not much of a reach to think that perhaps you didn't care for my lack of forcefulness. Or something. I really don't know. Still seems to me you're arguing for the sake of argument.

You're welcome!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: andy1972
So..I don't hear anyone in Miami screaming "white lives matter".

I dont see anyone burning cop cars or looting shops...

I dont see days and nights of rioting....

I dont see a title that says -
"WHITE girl beaten by BLACK cop"

Am I missing something here...?

Ah, yeah, theres no problem because she aint BLACK.

If she was black, the first line in the media would read -
BLACK MODEL beaten by police.

But no..shes a white, so it wont provoke any problem from the oppresed collective..

As for the elderly guy who tried to help, well, he should know better than to step in when a brother is teaching a bitch how to behave In públic..

So what we have here is the perfect example of how the media see police violence.

If its white on black..It sells. It causes days and nights of fear and flame and hate.

If its black on white, get over it.

Racist plain and simple. You are exposed. It's not about race it's about police oppression. Get focused if you can see through your hatred.
Calling out hypocrisy is racist now? Interesting. Andy has a valid point. If this situation was a black woman and a white cop, it would be all over the news. But because it's a white woman and a black cop, it's barely a blip.

How is that not hypocritical?

Andy1972, I owe you an apology for my knee jerk reaction. I apologize. Now for railgun. It's not about race. Stop your whining about a "double standard" and poor white people sniff sniff. The issue isn't race and it's not looting it's police oppression. Anyone trying to make it about race is a racist plain and simple.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Archer, WHO IS BLACK, reported that Adamescu started using racial slurs AT THE DETECTIVE."

Why did they have to put the fact he's black in the interview, it's almost like they're making excuses for his actions from the very start.

COP BEATS MODEL

It says she used slurs at "the detective", not "at him", so it could have been any cop there at the scene. You see one step back as she approaches, and he moves his head away, maybe the other cop's a Mexican o latino? we don't know who the "slurs" were aimed at.

"Adamescu then hit a distracted Archer, who struck her and Mossberg in the ensuing struggle."

Ensuing struggle ? I think I missed it..all I saw was him bitch slap her and kick her.

The report continues: “You met this slight woman’s meager schoolyard kick with excessive, unnecessary, and unwarranted use of force."

As a cop you have to treat each case on it's own merits.

Did she merit cold cocking for her actions.

He broke her face because he could, and he kicked her for good measure..what a hero.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

But no..shes a white, so it wont provoke any problem from the oppresed collective..

As for the elderly guy who tried to help, well, he should know better than to step in when a brother is teaching a bitch how to behave In públic..

So what we have here is the perfect example of how the media see police violence.

If its white on black..It sells. It causes days and nights of fear and flame and hate.

Calling out hypocrisy is racist now? Interesting. Andy has a valid point. If this situation was a black woman and a white cop, it would be all over the news. But because it's a white woman and a black cop, it's barely a blip.

Andy1972, I owe you an apology for my knee jerk reaction. I apologize. Now for railgun. It's not about race. Stop your whining about a "double standard" and poor white people sniff sniff. The issue isn't race and it's not looting it's police oppression. Anyone trying to make it about race is a racist plain and simple.
I agree it's not about race. I'm only pointing out the MEDIA hypocrisy. They're constructing a narrative that's false.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Who are they oppressing?

Are they oppressing you?

The poilce normally don't oppress people who don't break the law.

For many people "being oppressed" means "being detained" beacuse they're career criminals.

It's not oppression, its an occupational hazard.

For example, Freddy Gray was "oppressed" 18 times before he had his accident.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I agree it's not about race. I'm only pointing out the MEDIA hypocrisy. They're constructing a narrative that's false.

But the question remains..to what end?

For what reason do they create and manipulate the situation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join