It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Arrested in Connection With "Rogue" Masonic Police Force

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Link:
www.latimes.com... n-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html

Three people have been arrested in California for participation in a "rogue" Masonic Fraternal Order of Police."
They drew attention to themselves by calling meetings with heads of local law enforcement offices.
They claim one member committed perjury, but other than simply existing, no other "crimes" have been claimed against the group.

Their website, poor grammar and all: masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org...

Despite appearing to be unprofessional which makes me suspect their "official" status within Masonry or otherwise, I would think a group such as this would be right on time - or a little late, in light of all the recent developments in this country.
edit on 6-5-2015 by KAOStheory because: attempt to fix link

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

link not working - LA Times story here:
www.latimes.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wasn't America founded by Masons?

Isn't the current police force rogue?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

Yes and yes. I wonder where they've been the past year?
Or, the past 3,000, as this group claims?
It appears their website is rather new and incomplete, and I'm not just talking about the box that says "Who we are?"
However, I'd call a black, Masonic police force over 911 any day.
"All 33 states," their website says, and the link doesn't work but I'm going to assume that they don't include Missouri or Maryland.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is really interesting.

There just seems to be a lack of real info.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Some Founders were.

No.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you have a chance to look at their website, it just screams "hoax."

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Already posted here about 30 minutes before yours....in NEW Threads.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No doubt.

They follow the blueprint, that contains us.

In their terminology;

"squaring the circle".

Masons are ones who construct.

Free masons are freeing their being through internal/external construct.

While containing everyone else in THEIR blueprint.

Did any of us have a say on how society should be constructed and operate?

That's a no.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I agree, glad to hear the same from someone who would know better than I...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There is just something not right here. Has anyone heard of this "organization" before? Is it just me or does this seem creepy?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's true. To be a police officer you must be a Mason.

ALL POLICE OFFICERS AND DEPARTMENTS ARE ROGUE. There is not a single good person in law enforcement or in the Free Masons.

I am a high ranking Mason and a police officer.

We are currently working on a plan to enslave all American citizens. Once we activate this plan, we will put you all in FEMA camps.

Baltimore will be testing grounds.

We're coming for you.

Jade Helm/Operation Blue Poo 2015.

That said, I wonder if there are more fake departments out there. I know people impersonate officers. I have arrested a person before. Somehow they got a hold of one of our uniforms.

I wonder how many people have had bad experiences with a cop impersonator and thought it was a real cop only to share their negative experience as it was a real police officer.

edit on 7-5-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

They're freeing their being from what? They can't even begin to be free, they're still in hellish lower frequency as murderers and slavers and there is no washing that blood out while they have any right at all to ensnare others. They are not top dog in infinity, diminished soul is not = to progressed expanded loving soul, therefore they are tiny gnats in a testube.

And that means people will be freed and they'll be seen as a danger to self and others and be hauled off for many more lessons until they grow a heart themselves.

The students are far more important than the mechanism they're in.

Thats the whole thing, Love would never abandon anyone ever. Knowing what Love is means might does not make right, or rather the Highest Power is Love and so all will turn out well.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
S&F OP

A very interesting story, even if these guys might be full of it.

I saw this this-morning reading through my usual news sites, was going to race to post in myself but then i found you had beaten me to it. I Am going to go and read a little bit more into this story, just a very interesting case.

On a side note, and slightly off topic.

I am disappointed to see this thread has been up for almost a whole day and has attracted so little attention. This is ATS a conspiracy site, when a bunch of guys emerge claiming to be part of something called the Masonic Fraternal Order of Peace" it should go right up to the top of the front page! Sometimes I think all of the political and grandiose conspiracies along with all the stuff marked "off-topic" really distracts from what ATS really should be about.

Its a shame threads like this disappear as they descend down the "recent posts" page into the vastness of the ATS waste land.
edit on 7-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig
That isn't true. In England there are constant witch-hunts chasing after Masons that are in law enforcement or judicial positions...and yet, the numbers never support such an accusation.

Are there police officers who are Masons? Sure. The Masonic fraternity has men from all walks of life. In America, I know for sure that you don't need to be a Mason to join the police force.

ALL POLICE OFFICERS AND DEPARTMENTS ARE ROGUE. There is not a single good person in law enforcement or in the Free Masons.

Yeah, this is a completely rational statement.

I am a high ranking Mason and a police officer.

What Lodge are you a member of? Why do you consider yourself a high ranking Mason?

If you really are a Mason I'd strongly suggest you look back at the lessons and rituals of the Lodge.

I just hope maybe you were being fictitious.
edit on 7-5-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for the reply - someone actually beat me to it as well, by a half an hour (in "New Threads?" ok...)
Then someone else came along a half hour after me and posted another one in SS.
Hence the low replies - this thread is the middle child of 3, surprised mine or the 3rd are still here.

I would have searched but there was nothing on the main page or in SS, so I figured it was all clear - a search of "Masonic" and "Police" on here was likely to bring up pretty much a good third of the threads on ATS lol.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It was their attempt at sarcasm.

I learned long ago (thankfully before writing and publishing a book) that sarcasm is lost in text, 99% of the time, especially in the international community where language varies.

How does the saying go, "You catch more flies with honey..."

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think he was being a bit sarcastic. However the link to Mason lodges and the police is not exactly a secret.

Look at the FraternaI Order of Police. This is a group that pretty much copies the Mason's hierarchy, but exclusively a 'brotherhood' of police.

Also note how most off duty cops have a FOP or some other Sheriff's organization sticker on their cars and their family members cars. Do you really think we can expect a cop to treat someone with a sticker on their car the same way they treat ordinary citizens?

As an outsider to the thin blue line, I have to be skeptical of organizations like this and they way they keep 'order.'
edit on 7-5-2015 by jrod because: ?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Many groups have copied Freemasonry. My college fraternity borrowed, but that doesn't make it a Masonic organization.

I'd say it depends on where you're at to see FOP widely used. My dad, grandfather, uncles, great-grandfather, cousins, and sister are/were law enforcement officers (at different levels), and none of them were ever FOP.

Also, an off-duty cop doesn't need a sticker to be identified as a cop. Most carry their badges with them at all times. I know my dad did and the one time he got pulled over for speeding, his badge didn't stop him from getting a ticket...to the joy of my mother who has a lead foot and the speeding tickets to prove it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thank you captain obvious!

The problem I see here, is the police behaving like a bunch of fraternity who want to protect themselves and treat each other much different than they treat 'outsiders'. This mentality in my opinion explains why so many police cover for each other when a mistake happens or even a blatant crime committed by one their own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join