It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Brady and pats are cheaters !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ted Wells report released today! Shows Brady an Pats cheat, It has been going on several yrs look at first link

flowingdata.com...

[static.nfl.com...

[static.nfl.com...]

edit on 6-5-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add link

edit on 6-5-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add link

edit on 6-5-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Some draft picks taken away and some fines.

Cheating is cheating, but it was the running game that beat the colts that game.

Still does look very bad for them.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Easy, they get to keep their Super Bowl rings.
Might lose a draft pick or 2

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
he concluded that they "probably" did it which to me is irrelevant.

We do not believe that the evidence establishes that any other Patriots personnel
participated in or had knowledge of the violation of the Playing Rules or the deliberate effort to
circumvent the rules described in this Report. In particular, we do not believe there was any
wrongdoing or knowledge of wrongdoing by Patriots ownership, Patriots Head Coach Bill
Belichick or any other Patriots coach in the matters investigated. We also do not believe there
was any wrongdoing or knowledge of wrongdoing by Patriots Head Equipment Manager Dave
Schoenfeld.

In particular, we have concluded
that it is more probable than not that Jim McNally (the Officials Locker Room attendant for the
Patriots) and John Jastremski (an equipment assistant for the Patriots) participated in a deliberate
effort to release air from Patriots game balls after the balls were examined by the referee. Based
on the evidence, it also is our view that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady (the
quarterback for the Patriots) was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of
McNally and Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls.

nfllabor.files.wordpress.com...championsh.pdf...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We all knew it, but nothing will ever come from this report. They still were crowned winners and a year from now, no one will even care. Pretty sad really, hey kids, cheaters never win....or do they?!?!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

They did it.
And for Brady to stand up and tell everyone that he wouldn't notice the balls being under inflated was a bold faced lie.

They cheated and should be punished for it, but it doesn't change that they won the super bowl or that they running game was what won the colts game.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

They did it.
And for Brady to stand up and tell everyone that he wouldn't notice the balls being under inflated was a bold faced lie.

They cheated and should be punished for it, but it doesn't change that they won the super bowl or that they running game was what won the colts game.

ya no doubt...I don't want to defend them by any means because I don't root for them but I will not say they did it. I will just say that they probably did it lol. Kinda like OJ...we can't say 100% for sure that he was the killer but we all know that he probably was lol

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh my a proffesionnal sports team caught cheating, thats never happened before.

Go pats go

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK, technically, Brady wasn't lying even though he wasn't being 100% honest. If he knew the balls were being uninflated, which stands to reason because for the equipment managers to just arbitrarily deflate the balls without the knowledge of the QB could end up being a sabotage as much as a help unless they knew he liked them underinflated like that specifically (Duh!), then they weren't underinflated ... for him. They were perfect. Just what he expected them to be. He just didn't mention that they were also underinflated from regulation ... Oh, his bad!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Damn Patriots. Never liked them. Knew they had to cheat to win. And I lived in Massachusetts for 3 years.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Eh, in the game we know about this wouldn't have made any difference. Deflated balls don't account for that big a margin by themselves. The Colts lost. But, were there others? And what margins might they have had?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I shall flatulate in your general direction, cry babies.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I shall flatulate in your general direction, cry babies.

Who's crying? My team beat the Patriots.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just another case of Belichick being Belichick.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Did you even read your links? The Patriots were cleared and your sources prove they were NOT cheating.

The whole premise of the original statistic is false. Your link proves it even.

Gregory J. Matthews and Michael Lopez explain, finding by finding, why the results from Sharp Football Analysis are suspect.

From your other link.

We do not believe that the evidence establishes that any other Patriots personnel participated in or had knowledge of the violation of the Playing Rules or the deliberate effort to circumvent the rules described in this Report. In particular, we do not believe there was any wrongdoing or knowledge of wrongdoing by Patriots ownership, Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick or any other Patriots coach in the matters investigated.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Just another case of a sore loser who did not even read the report.

FROM THE REPORT:

We do not believe that the evidence supports a conclusion that there was any deliberate effort by the Patriots to circumvent the NFL‟s Playing Rules with respect to the kicking balls used during the AFC Championship Game. We have reached this conclusion for a number of reasons.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Damn Patriots. Never liked them. Knew they had to cheat to win. And I lived in Massachusetts for 3 years.

Except they were proven to have not cheated.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ya it is just 'probable' that they did.

They cheated but it didn't have much affect on the game. He was better in the second half with the balls that were not the ones in question.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Just another case of a sore loser who did not even read the report.

FROM THE REPORT:

We do not believe that the evidence supports a conclusion that there was any deliberate effort by the Patriots to circumvent the NFL‟s Playing Rules with respect to the kicking balls used during the AFC Championship Game. We have reached this conclusion for a number of reasons.

I'm not even really a football fan(well American anyway) I do seem to recall this isn't the first time Belichick or the Patriots have been investigated for cheating. Didn't they lose some draft picks years back for spying on the Jets? What I meant is Belichick is a reknowned cheater and this is just another notch in his proverbial belt. You must be a Pats fan. You can always tell by how loudly they defend his every move.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

They were indeed penalized for cheating. Problem is what they did was not against the rules. The NFL destroyed the tapes so the Patriots could not prove it. There is a rule that says you can not do x,y, or z at times a, b, or c. They did x, y, and z at times d, e, and f. They did not actually break any rules. The league has been out to get them for years, deflategate is just one more example (emails prove the league was looking to catch the Patriots). The NFL lied non stop during this fiasco and were proven liars. Only this time the Patriots have the evidence to prove it. If they kept copies last time they probably would have had an investigation clear them then too.

Not to mention the guy from the Jets who started it all has stated he never wanted that. It was not that big of a deal, it's something EVERY team did.

Then for deflategate we have Aaron Rodgers flat out admit he alters the balls every game hoping to get away with it, and not a single person cared. It's because people are sore losers.

Regardless the Patriots were cleared of all wrongdoing, and OP said they were found guilty, and people like you lap it up.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join