It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slide - First Look without paying $15

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Seems to me you're just denying reality. You know the actual missing people in the U.S? They're being kept down there.

Anyway, have you actually read any of the stuff I've listed?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Unity_99
Not sure what think on this. Worried that its not fake, and they may be cloning, genetically engineering fetus's as faux ETs. And then drugging and dismembering them to death as a ritual sacrifice which would be horrific but many of the powers that want be are evil.

It's hard as an experiencer to know what precisely is under the biosuit they wear, all I can say is what that looks like to me.

I had thought the same, that they have been working since the first to create a humanoid that can face the challenges of space travel. Breeding the perfected human for space would I think be a priority.

The true ugliness of such a process, the deformed the horrid deaths and painful experiments to the engineered children would be horrific, but they worked with Nazis who were used to such things.

The Roswell thing could have been our own engineered creations sent into space as a test as they once used monkeys crashing on return they did end up near a base.

i have a feeling this is exactly what the nazi's did in their illegal horrible research on unwilling people, it all seems to be tied in with space travel once you read more about the researches done. once i took this perspective new perspectives and ahah moments came to me.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: np6888

Seems to me you're just denying reality. You know the actual missing people in the U.S? They're being kept down there.

Anyway, have you actually read any of the stuff I've listed?

I'm not denying reality... I'm rejecting your personal reality.

And yeah, I did... hence my response.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: np6888

i wonder, is there already reasearch done, or are they hiding
its fingerprints and teeth, making things harder later on?

and how hard is it to see we could be the greys ourselves in like 200 years....
ive we have 10 generations fulltime on the iss spacestation, like a generational ship test
we would become slender and longer boned, some dna changes to get a thicker skin
better suited for space travel would show less blood, less pink reddish and more
grey of the thicker skin which would be better suited for beeing in space.
dont forget some big black sunglasses to protect the eyes... ive heard that
since we gain most of our sensory input thrue our eyes, it would become
a dominant trade in humans to have bigger eyes thrue evolution alone
but this will take a bit longer, humans can make this time alot shorter
if science was uncontrollably allowed to test their ideas, not saying this
is a good idea... but still.... we could.

edit on 7-5-2015 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What then, to you would qualify as evidence? There's a way to tell if a picture is fake or real. The fakes have a smooth texture(and maybe brightness) to them that indicate that CGI was involved. It's hard to explain, but if you've studied enough of these and compare them with existing evidence, you'll know what I mean. The real, or at least what I believe to be real, pictures have a coarseness to them.

To me, the body of this picture looks real.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

Indeed, the Greys were already working with the Nazis, before Roswell. The atomic bombs, IMO, only forced the arrival of the good E.Ts.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: dennisarends

Indeed, the Greys were already working with the Nazis, before Roswell. The atomic bombs, IMO, only forced the arrival of the good E.Ts.

Got any proof of these wild assertations? Didn't think so....

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What then, to you would qualify as evidence? There's a way to tell if a picture is fake or real. The fakes have a smooth texture(and maybe brightness) to them that indicate that CGI was involved. It's hard to explain, but if you've studied enough of these and compare them with existing evidence, you'll know what I mean. The real, or at least what I believe to be real, pictures have a coarseness to them.

I think the point many are trying to make is that these photos (slides) were found with many hundreds of others of this couples travels and world touring. That means yes of course the photos are real... to me, but the question is only what are the photos of.
These people were the kind that certainly would visit museum and mummies. They traveled a lot and took many photos.

The slides were discovered in 1989 in an attic in Arizona. The slide's original owners were said to be a childless, well-educated couple, Bernard and Hilda Ray, who at one time lived in Midland. Bernard Ray was an oil exploration geologist working in the oil fields near Roswell and was president of the Texas/New Mexico chapter of the American Institute of Petroleum Geologists, according to Altered Dimensions. Hilda Ray was an attorney and private pilot, various sources state.

So the question remains, this couple were well connected to many powerful people this is shown even in their other photos this is why it is thought they may have been allowed to photograph something (secret).

6. The humanoid is not immersed in a fluid; it appears to be open to the air (at least if the lid were off).

www.theufochronicles.com...
This is not the usual way to keep and protect a specimen in science it should have been preserved in fluid, it is the way a mummy is kept. it has the internal organs removed like other mummies. (does not mean they didn't find an alien mummy).

2. The photos are of poor quality (focus, exposure) compared to virtually all the other photos in the same collection. For this reason, edge detection, contrast enhancement and other photoanalysis techniques are warranted and are being used.

This is odd because why would you given this opportunity take bad pictures?

5. In one of the photos, a woman is standing behind the glass case (visible from approximately the waist down). In the other photo a man is visible in the same location, leading to speculation that the man and the woman traded places and took turns taking pictures.

This seems odd because so many people allowed to take a look and/or pictures and still not spreading this around seems unlikely.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeah, the picture is real... but it's not an alien.

You want to believe SOOOOO badly, don't you?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

Where do you think they should have put it?

Do you honestly think... if there are alien bodies at Area 51... that they keep them on display in a little glass trophy case with a folded paper card to tell everyone that it's an alien body and people can come around taking photos all willy-nilly?

If that were the case, wouldn't hundreds of photos of this "alien body" have leaked by now?

Get a clue.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Again, what would you consider proof, would this be considered proof? I mean, with the way people are demanding proof, you could argue that the Holocaust never happened, because you could just argue, how do you know the soldiers didn't make up their stories, pictures aren't doctored, etc.

www.youtube.com...

But ever heard of the Vril Society and the Haunebu Crafts? You can read about them here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
you could argue that the Holocaust never happened, because you could just argue, how do you know the soldiers didn't make up their stories, pictures aren't doctored, etc.

This is ATS, not Rense.com

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So you admit that the picture is real, but it's not an alien. Show me how or where this picture was taken, and why is it missing teeth(all skulls have teeth.) You don't even know what exactly a Grey looks like and yet you assume that it's not alien.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you admit that the picture is real, but it's not an alien. Show me how or where this picture was taken, and why is it missing teeth(all skulls have teeth.) You don't even know what exactly a Grey looks like and yet you assume that it's not alien.

All skulls do not have teeth.

I know what child mummies look like so I assume that it's not an alien.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So where do you think this picture was taken. I mean, it's obvious that they didn't take this picture in a tomb, so where is this mummy child? It should be in a museum somewhere, no?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So where do you think this picture was taken. I mean, it's obvious that they didn't take this picture in a tomb, so where is this mummy child? It should be in a museum somewhere, no?

My guess is it's from a museum. It also looks like the label was deliberately erased in one slide which leads me to believe that it was legible and an unwanted giveaway.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A mummy child with a disproportionately large head and slightly slanted eyes? Not buying it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A mummy child with a disproportionately large head and slightly slanted eyes? Not buying it.

Not selling it.

Believe in Alien Jerky if you like. Your belief won't make it any more likely.

F.Y.I.

edit on 7-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well, there's already way more evidence than for me to believe, however, I do really want Disclosure to happen very badly, because as long as weapons of mass destruction exist(any type), the small countries can never be safe. I wrote before that the U.S may already have weapons that can destroy cities. However, that document from the FBI suggests that it's the Chinese who may have gotten it. I'll post that document again here:

www.quickleak.ir...

The fact of the matter is, no matter what I say, one day, the Chinese may wake up and feel like they should conquer the world, and if they're willing to die more, or repeat the last 6000 years(it's not just the torture and rapes. It's having to relive the peasant lifestyle, each for 60 years and in the dark all over, well that and literally having to go to war every century is certainly not appealing), then that's going to be very difficult for the world to do anything about it. Certainly, if they want to conquer Asia, there's not much the world is going to do. That is why, IMO, the best solution is Disclosure, and for EVERYONE to sit down, including the good and bad E.Ts, and perhaps figure out a way to battle the Shadows(the root of all evil in the universe. I think you can minimize their influence, I don't think you can ever kill them permanently, because that's basically their role, and if you kill them, you can't travel to other timelines to battle evil), and agree to get rid of these weapons of mass destruction. At the very least, give the people who don't want to live on this planet a way to get off this planet.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Yeah... Good luck with all of that..,

Backs slowly away from thread...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join