It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slide - First Look without paying $15

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When Jaime Maussan is associated with anything, I automatically loose interest. This guy has been making the ufo scene a mockery for decades.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

It was a skinned squirrel monkey to be exact.

God forbid that this clown ever gets his hands on something real.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here is a statement released by Richard Dolan:

It has been a day since the event in Mexico City relating to the so-called Roswell Slides. Since there seems to be a great deal of misinformation spreading about them, and the event, I would like to help clarify a few things.
I will start by saying that although I still do not yet have a firm position on the slides, I think they are interesting and worthy of continued investigation by qualified individuals. I do not think any of this is a hoax.
Most striking in all this are the critics. There have been a number of remarks that the body is “certainly” (a) a mummy, (b) a child mummy (c) a deformed mummy, and (d) a model. There have been other claims but these seem to be the main ones.
Such people — all of them English-speakers — obviously did not acquaint themselves with the detailed and technically proficient treatment of these very questions by the three scientists who were featured last night: Jose Benetez, Dr. Luiz Antonio de Alba Galindo, and Richard Doble, The first two of these spoke in Spanish, and I understand there may have been glitches at times with the translation on the livestream. However, Richard Doble’s Skype interview was in English and extremely easy to follow. The Spanish speakers were simply outstanding, and I was able to listen via translation. All of these gentlemen spoke in detail and with deep analysis as to why that body was not a human being. I am not going to repeat their reasons here, but I have been assured that a website is being constructed right now that will feature full translations of their analysis in text form. Incidentally, in addition to these three individuals, there was some excellent video testimony presented from other technical professionals relating to the physical properties of the slides themselves.
After reading the negative comments, and privately messaging with some of these individuals, it was clear to me that none of them bothered to watch the event anyway. They based their comments on a single image that was released last night via the Coast to Coast AM website. The fact that it was one image and not two caused a number of angry questions about why the other image is being hidden from the public, and so on.
The only reason that image was released at all was because the producers at Coast to Coast asked me personally if I could get them an image prior to my interview with them, which immediately followed the event. I asked Adam Dew for something to give Coast, and — amid the hectic atmosphere of the event — he sent one image of good resolution to my phone. I then sent that to Coast. Barely able to get that single image out to them, by the way, as my phone charge was low and my connection was not good at all. In other words, I was lucky to get anything at all to Coast.
In retrospect, all this did was allow lazy commentators to chime in without having acquainted themselves with any of the analysis presented. They looked at a single picture, formed their instant reactions, and then complained that the whole event was a hoax. I hear such things and just roll my eyes.
After all this, and as I stated earlier, I do not have a solid position on these slides. But I do think they absolutely deserve genuine investigation. Clearly, not from the the commentators who have dismissed them without taking on the analyses that have already been performed on them. Such individuals proved to me that they have lost their game and should probably take a few deep breaths and a break from the field.
What would be nice, however, would be for genuine researchers — e.g. scientists and qualified experts — to analyze the slides in further detail. There is already a small consensus that has been offered on these slides, and this can be either enlarged or debunked. Both directions are valid, naturally. However the future analyses goes, however, it should only come from qualified individuals. Not self proclaimed experts who immediately “know” it depicts a mummy, or that the dress depicted in it is out of date, or that the slide was “intentionally” blurry, and so on.
Finally, I suppose I am disappointed by the unprofessional invective that I have seen from so many people (again, solely in the English-speaking research community). They act like this is Armageddon. The attacks in particular on Jaime Maussan are startling. I am not saying anyone in this field is perfect. But I know Jaime and have seen him at work first-hand. I know he cares about the truth. He certainly did not make money on this event — the current guess is that he lost money, but he doesn’t care. He was the only person to step up and arrange for scientific analyses, which included not only money for testing, but for travel. He recorded the process of the investigation, which is valuable. He did a great deal. The comments and invective are not simply ignorant, but they are beneath the dignity of decent people. If you have a problem with any of this, why get personal about it? I have never understood that attitude.
I laugh a bit, too, when I see comments like, “this is a disaster,” “the field will not recover from this for many years,” etc. etc. Aside from the hyperbole coming from such people, it’s obvious they are wrong. Even if this were to turn out to be a mistake — well, then it’s a mistake. Life always goes on. The worst thing to do would be to avoid investigating something because you “know” the answer already. Particularly regarding the mystery of UFOs, which I consider the greatest mystery in the world, how odd it would be that investigators are afraid to analyze and investigate something genuinely intriguing?
I suppose the other complaint I hear is that the event charged people to attend. That the slides were not put up for free. Frankly, this is something I expect to hear from children. Research costs money. Jaime and Adam Dew did not simply want to toss the slides out there to the world before they themselves had strong analyses performed on them. How is that unreasonable? Doing so, however, costs time and money. Nothing is for free in this world. And Jaime, believing these slides to be worthy of significant treatment, wanted a major venue for them. He got it in the National Auditorium of Mexico City, one of the premier places for major events in the entire world. Complaining that he charged money at the gate and $20 for pay per view is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard in a long time.
As I said, my position on the slides is still not firm. I have been and remained impressed with the story behind their provenance — such as we can put it together. And I am currently impressed with the analyses performed on the slides themselves, as well as the body in question. These analyses are far more technically detailed than the criticism against them that I have seen. My position would change if I am presented with analyses that deal with the data already provided. Not people’s hunches or invective.
So, to those critics, I suggest that rather than rush to judgement, why not simply acquaint yourself with the arguments put forth that support them? Once you do that, once you understand the technical issues better, don’t you think you will be better able to critique them?
Again, if, after all this, other qualified professionals make convincing arguments that the body in question is not an alien or something deeply anomalous, then fine. If that is where the evidence leads, so be it. But the point is that the evidence must be considered first. From my perspective, this is something the critics have not done.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Here is a statement released by Richard Dolan:

....What would be nice, however, would be for genuine researchers — e.g. scientists and qualified experts — to analyze the slides in further detail.......

They have had 6 months to do this - why wasn't that done in the past 6 months?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar
its a money making scam

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Great statement by Richard Dolan. I don't have a clue if these are fake or real and I haven't seen the translations but charging money for research purposes happen everyday and nothing gets said about it until it happens in the ufo field. Ironic isn't it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The attacks in particular on Jaime Maussan are startling. I am not saying anyone in this field is perfect. But I know Jaime and have seen him at work first-hand. I know he cares about the truth.

Funny how he ignored the "The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature has been confirmed as a hoax. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So as we can easily Jaime does not care about the truth!
also
and
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He also seems to have trouble distinguishing balloons from spaceships and sky serpents.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The attacks in particular on Jaime Maussan are startling. I am not saying anyone in this field is perfect. But I know Jaime and have seen him at work first-hand. I know he cares about the truth.

Funny how he ignored the "The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature has been confirmed as a hoax. "

So as we can easily Jaime does not care about the truth!
also
and
www.ufowatchdog.com...

You skipped the part where Richard said Jaime has not made any money from this, in fact he's probably lost money.
He also mentions people makes mistakes, but life still goes on...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

The Greys have been described as being 3 to 4 1/2 feet tall. Read about the Aztec New Mexico UFO crash(note that I can find no such descriptions from the Roswell story, so no, it's not copied. In addition, it matches with the abductees' descriptions). Now the key is that the Greys have only 4 fingers, so what people need to do is ask them whether they can count his fingers.

Anyway, here's the video of that presentation:

www.boxcast.com...#/be-witness-2015/djrw16o08kayiviy0s1f

Go to the last 20 min. Now what perplexes me is that the projection shows that he's taller and has 5 fingers, so either the host has no clues about what they look like, or the projection is that of a Tall Grey.

Note: the link is not showing up properly so you'll have to copy and paste the two parts below:

www.boxcast.com/show/

#/be-witness-2015/djrw16o08kayiviy0s1f
edit on 7-5-2015 by np6888 because: n

edit on 7-5-2015 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

That's what they're doing to people under their bases, so shouldn't feel sorry for them too much. Now the Greys are not inherently evil. They are being controlled by a group of entities called the Shadows, that cause them to act the way they do.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can anyone say they are surprised?
More money paid by the gullible, and want to believe crowd.

originally posted by: np6888
a reply to: Missmissie173

That's what they're doing to people under their bases, so shouldn't feel sorry for them too much. Now the Greys are not inherently evil. They are being controlled by a group of entities called the Shadows, that cause them to act the way they do.

Lol!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Richard Dolan seems to think that just because he rubs elbows with some people who supposedly have a sterling reputation that this somehow lends authenticity to the whole issue. The problem is that some of the best people can be fooled by the best hoaxes. If it were me, just the mention of the name Jaime Mausson would make me want to run the other way. The guy is a Froot Loop, and his involvement makes me think the others are suspect as well. Call him one Froot Loop in a box of Froot Loops. Maybe we should question Richard Dolan's credibility if he's willing to associate with Jaime.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

Don't believe me? Just Google human mutilation and look at the picture. Of course, you'll probably think that's fake also, in which case, nothing is possible to prove.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Blahable

Don't believe me? Just Google human mutilation and look at the picture. Of course, you'll probably think that's fake also, in which case, nothing is possible to prove.

Or you could google "Child Mummy".

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Greys have been described as being 3 to 4 1/2 feet tall. Read about the Aztec New Mexico UFO crash(note that I can find no such descriptions from the Roswell story, so no, it's not copied. In addition, it matches with the abductees' descriptions). Now the key is that the Greys have only 4 fingers, so what people need to do is ask them whether they can count his fingers.

Anyway, here's the video of that presentation:

www.boxcast.com...#/be-witness-2015/djrw16o08kayiviy0s1f

Go to the last 20 min. Now what perplexes me is that the projection shows that he's taller and has 5 fingers, so either the host has no clues about what they look like, or the projection is that of a Tall Grey.

Note: the link is not showing up properly so you'll have to copy and paste the two parts below:

www.boxcast.com/show/

#/be-witness-2015/djrw16o08kayiviy0s1f

None of that explains why the body is on a glass shelf inside a cheesy display case and a woman is taking a picture of it.

It's an exhibit in a museum. That much is obvious to anyone who's not trying desperately to believe this hoax.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Seems to me that you don't realize that the Greys ARE humans. However, if you notice, the picture in the slide is different from the mummy child in that he has no teeth, and it seems to me that the CIA cut off his hands, and one of his legs(and it's possible that they broke every one of his teeth also. Anything for technology I guess).

Here is the anatomy of the Small Greys:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Again, the key is that he only has 4 fingers, so look at his other leg and see how many toes he has.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Where do you think they should have put it?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Seems to me that you don't realize that the Greys ARE humans. However, if you notice, the picture in the slide is different from the mummy child in that he has no teeth, and it seems to me that the CIA cut off his hands, and one of his legs(and it's possible that they broke every one of his teeth also. Anything for technology I guess).

Here is the anatomy of the Small Greys:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Again, the key is that he only has 4 fingers, so look at his other leg and see how many toes he has.

Seems to me that you are DEEP into your own world of fantasy.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think what we can at least conclude is that this picture is not fake, because if it's fake, they wouldn't make up peculiar features such as having one leg and no teeth, and if it's not fake, then we should be able to see this mummy child somewhere right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join