It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide to Kamala Harris, 2 others accused of running rogue police force

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

In some ways it's a perfect parallel to an Iraq situation. You've got a legitimate large influential order with a whacky paramilitary group emerging within it, attempting to organize its own command and control over the local authorities belonging to a friendly U.S. backed government.

State government = Semi-Cooperative U.S. backed foreign government.
Masons = Islam.
Whacky armed organization claiming to be Masons = Terrorists.

That leaves the question of whether it's real world or exercise still, but either way if it's about jade helm the next step is presumably to locate and monitor any departments that may have cooperated and conduct an operation to bring them under control without interrupting control of the population in their jurisdiction. So this could be a city to watch for both a combat exercise and a command and control exercise with a city coup/martial law flavor to it.

But that's pretty speculative I admit.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

It may be a bit speculative, but I can certainly believe this before I'm going to fully believe that these three people were acting alone and not under the influence of someone else.

But then again, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I will go see if there have been any updates on this story. More information is definitely needed to completely figure this one out.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Maybe Kamala Harris isn't involved. It is probably her aids. She is Asian and black, so that would make her American.

That is a funny story, nonetheless and probably a bunch of guys getting drunk on weekends and shooting bottles in the desert. Do you think possibly?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Oh, I'm not saying Harris is actually involved - I only meant that if she is making noises about running for governor, maybe someone wanted to make her look bad via association to one of her aides.

Her aide that is involved, Brandon Kiel, is listed in one of the news articles as being the deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice. He has been put on administrative leave. Another bit of strangeness in this already strange story...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yet another speculation if I might. What about the rogue cop element?

Perhaps the reason this looks so silly is to make it seem harmless when it is in fact an existing back channel organization for rogue law enforcement officials with motives that go beyond their office, (this doesn't necessitate a masonic conspiracy- all the theory really requires is organized communication between bad people claiming to be participating in a harmless fraternity, even if they don't really belong to the fraternity).

It is possible that people connected to the AG were actually involved in a rogue cop organization and contacted the wrong person about it.

But it is also possible that people connected to the AG were attempting to infiltrate something like that, went to the right people, and that the counter-intelligence response by those people was to disavow the organization and leave the infiltrators standing in possession its hollow remains, then blow the whistle on them.

"Look, there is no evil conspiracy against the people by cops. There was a conspiracy against the people by liberal lawyers, but it only served to prove that conspiracies can't happen in the real world, because it was immediately exposed by a virtuous police official, who was of course able to stand up to the highest law enforcement official in the state and her co-conspirators without incident and get the whole story out to the people immediately through the fearless truth-seeking journalists of the mainstream media."

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

Oh, I'm not saying Harris is actually involved - I only meant that if she is making noises about running for governor, maybe someone wanted to make her look bad via association to one of her aides.

Her aide that is involved, Brandon Kiel, is listed in one of the news articles as being the deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice. He has been put on administrative leave. Another bit of strangeness in this already strange story...

Here is anot her article

And here is the organization

Never heard of the Masonic police before. But I think I can see where it just might be coming from. Perhaps time to duck out now.

ETA: They have a "clandestine" list, you need a password for it. I guess we could say "busted" now.

edit on 5/6/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

All of those things are certainly possible.

I think it's kind of interesting that the media (at least in the articles that I have read thus far) hasn't mentioned a single word about obtaining a statement from the Masonic lodge that these people claim to belong to or from any type of spokesperson from the organization. Nor have I seen a statement issued from Harris's office.

If I were either, I'd be throwing these three under the bus and disavowing any connection with them. Not that I think the three people were necessarily terrorists or even dangerous, for that matter. For all I know, they are decent upstanding citizens who wanted to help and do good things, but just went about doing those things in a very stupid way. But, all that being said, with the current climate surrounding law enforcement in general, terms like "rogue police force" are certainly not going to go over well for anyone involved.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I noticed this morning when I was looking at their website that most of the tabs will not open unless you have the password.

Just more of the same weirdness that doesn't seem to make any sense.

I'm really hoping that an investigation is pursued in this case. I hope it doesn't magically fall out of the news and disappear. I'm really interested as to how this plays out.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I noticed this morning when I was looking at their website that most of the tabs will not open unless you have the password.

Just more of the same weirdness that doesn't seem to make any sense.

I'm really hoping that an investigation is pursued in this case. I hope it doesn't magically fall out of the news and disappear. I'm really interested as to how this plays out.

Obviously it could not be from the Freemasons who do not allow women into their organization. The article mentions a woman involved in the group. Perhaps they don't know what Fraternal means?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All of those things are certainly possible.

I think it's kind of interesting that the media (at least in the articles that I have read thus far) hasn't mentioned a single word about obtaining a statement from the Masonic lodge that these people claim to belong to or from any type of spokesperson from the organization. Nor have I seen a statement issued from Harris's office.

If I were either, I'd be throwing these three under the bus and disavowing any connection with them. Not that I think the three people were necessarily terrorists or even dangerous, for that matter. For all I know, they are decent upstanding citizens who wanted to help and do good things, but just went about doing those things in a very stupid way. But, all that being said, with the current climate surrounding law enforcement in general, terms like "rogue police force" are certainly not going to go over well for anyone involved.

They claim to be the Knights Templar's....

Freemasons are more educated than that. OK, now they have just made it look bad on themselves, the Freemasons are going to definitely disavow them.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lord sword

Lol I looked a the site and joke made by some one that doesn't know history. The Knights Templar were made around 1100 AD. Thats 915 years ago.

Knights templar

Yes, their website specifically says "3000 years." That would mean roughly around 1000BC. And the Knights Templar were a Christian organization, commanded by the Pope with the express purpose of protecting Christian pilgrims. I don't see how any of that could have possibly been "Before Christ." I mean, you kind of have to have a "Christ" before people can believe in him, right? Three thousand years in this case is really putting the cart before the horse...

I'd like to see them explain this discrepancy as well.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Lol I looked a the site and joke made by some one that doesn't know history. The Knights Templar were made around 1100 AD. Thats 915 years ago.

Knights templar

Yes, their website specifically says "3000 years." That would mean roughly around 1000BC. And the Knights Templar were a Christian organization, commanded by the Pope with the express purpose of protecting Christian pilgrims. I don't see how any of that could have possibly been "Before Christ." I mean, you kind of have to have a "Christ" before people can believe in him, right? Three thousand years in this case is really putting the cart before the horse...

Let me give you an idea here of where they are really from. They are Black Israelites who claim descent from the Khemetic religion of King Solomon and the Ethiopian Queen Candace.

They are the black Hebrews that go around saying that the Jews of today are not really the real Jews (which a lot of ATSers buy into in order to be anti-Semitic) because they feel they are the real Jews.

This is where they are coming from.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Freemasons are more educated than that. OK, now they have just made it look bad on themselves, the Freemasons are going to definitely disavow them.

That's what I would do if I was the local lodge or the entire organization in general.

I mean, they are saying on their website that they are descendants of the Knights Templar. And they are also calling themselves Freemasons, right? So doesn't it stand to reason they are therefore claiming that Freemasons are descended from the Knights Templar? Their logic makes my head hurt.

That, along with their "3000 years" claim really make them look terribly ignorant. It's as if they couldn't even be bothered to google or wiki information about Freemasonry - otherwise they would know that the Knights Templar came AFTER Christ, not before.

ETA: I'm betting they aren't even affiliated with the Freemasons.

edit on 6-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: formatting

edit on 6-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: add

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's what I would do if I was the local lodge or the entire organization in general.

I mean, they are saying on their website that they are descendants of the Knights Templar. And they are also calling themselves Freemasons, right? So doesn't it stand to reason they are therefore claiming that Freemasons are descended from the Knights Templar? Their logic makes my head hurt.

That, along with their "3000 years" claim really make them look terribly ignorant. It's as if they couldn't even be bothered to google or wiki information about Freemasonry - otherwise they would know that the Knights Templar came AFTER Christ, not before.

ETA: I'm betting they aren't even affiliated with the Freemasons.

No, they are not Freemasons at all.

I would post a video to show you the Black Israelite movement, but it would cause a lot of problems on the thread. But that is where they are coming from.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Knights templar

Let me give you an idea here of where they are really from. They are Black Israelites who claim descent from the Khemetic religion of King Solomon and the Ethiopian Queen Candace.

They are the black Hebrews that go around saying that the Jews of today are not really the real Jews (which a lot of ATSers buy into in order to be anti-Semitic) because they feel they are the real Jews.

This is where they are coming from.

Thanks for this information! This is extremely interesting. I'll have to dig into this angle some more once I get home this evening.

(But at the moment, I have to go wash my son's mouth out with soap for calling another kid at school an a--hole... But I will be back soon.)

ETA: I knew there was such a thing as Ethiopian Jews...but I didn't realize there was a movement. I was only aware of them because of the claims that they are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant. Very interesting...

edit on 6-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: add

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
questions....
1...who hired him, and did he receive a thorough backround check?
2...he was based in LA...she lives in north California...how is this a "close aide"
3...he was hired in april 2013, and was still a first tier rookie aide. how is this guy important or even known to Kamala Harris?
4...to impersonate an officer of the law, doesn't there need to be an actionable event of impersonation of an actual law enforcement agent?....I could say I was a law enforcement officer of the Viking king Odin, that doesn't mean I was impersonating an officer of the law.
5...were these three, members of the masons? and for how long?
edit on 6-5-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
questions....
1...who hired him, and did he receive a thorough backround check?
2...he was based in LA...she lives in north California...how is this a "close aide"
3...he was hired in april 2013, and was still a first tier rookie aide. how is this guy important or even known to Kamala Harris?
4...to impersonate an officer of the law, doesn't there need to be an actionable event of impersonation of an actual law enforcement agent?....I could say I was a law enforcement officer of the Viking king Odin, that doesn't mean I was impersonating an officer of the law.
5...were these three, members of the masons? and for how long?

He had his own police car and badge. Take a look at the links provided.

At first I thought it had to do with maybe a Native American tribe, but then seeing the website and the people involved and what they said, no, not Native American.

I could see if they were sanctioned by a Federally recognized tribe and sanctioned by them, but then said they were a 3,000 year old bloodline...yes, then I knew exactly what they were talking about.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

AND here supports that claim I just made.

His MOTHER was awarded the Queen Sheba award.

The M.W. Illustrious Scottish Knights Grand Supreme Council under the leadership of M.W. Grandmaster Hon. David Henry 33rd (giving honor to his M.W. Grand Master Hon. Van A. Hibler 33rd) presented the Della Smith Queen Sheba Legacy Award to Wilma Smith Kiel. Grand High Priest Brandon Kiel 33rd, Deputy Grandmaster Kevin Briley 33rd, and Illustrious Assemblyman Mike Davis (ret.) 33rd, were also in attendance to present this award.

Now come on, you know that Freemasons never show off in public like that.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This appears to be three peoples strange acted out fantasy - they don't appear to have any connections to any actual masonic lodges. Their "leader" calls himself ILLUMINATI GRANDMASTER HENRY X°and he has stuff splattered all across the internet... look it up yourself to see the ridiculousness first hand. Seems these people were more motivated by rap references and pop culture then anything related to the Masonic Lodges.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007
This appears to be three peoples strange acted out fantasy - they don't appear to have any connections to any actual masonic lodges. Their "leader" calls himself ILLUMINATI GRANDMASTER HENRY X°and he has stuff splattered all across the internet... look it up yourself to see the ridiculousness first hand. Seems these people were more motivated by rap references and pop culture then anything related to the Masonic Lodges.

plus, if they were impersonating a police officer, there should be a lot of male strippers arrested also....I agree with you, I think they are playing dress-up fantasy play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join