It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska Woman - Representing God & Jesus - Files Lawsuit Against "All Homosexuals"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

No no, you don't get out of it that easy.

And I suggest you stop insulting my character, or others on ATS.

Immediately. AdHominem will not be tolerated.

Back to the topic.

What I asked is the following:

Do you think that bullying, or other forms of abuse, that LGBT endure, could lead to depression or suicide?

~Tenth

link   

originally posted by: LiberLegit
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Not really, i'm sick of gay people and their whiny bull# glad someone on the other side isn't scared to hit them back. Granted she is an idiot, and the way she is going about it is HILARIOUS, at least someone isn't willing to bend over (lol) for their divisive bull#

You're sick of gay people and their whiny bull#? What whiny bull#? Their demands for equality and equal treatment under the law? The NERVE of those people wanting the same rights and privileges as everyone else. I wonder where they even got such insane ideas from anyways, amiright?

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

You still haven't answer my previous question. How does homosexual behavior personally hurt you?

I'll get to that. I'm busy, and frankly I know with you it will be a wasted effort, but there are some people who are still have an open mind and haven't bought the propaganda.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

You still haven't answer my previous question. How does homosexual behavior personally hurt you?

I'll get to that. I'm busy, and frankly I know with you it will be a wasted effort, but there are some people who are still have an open mind and haven't bought the propaganda.
Why would it be a wasted effort? Because I hold certain views on homosexuality? I'm genuinely curious to hear your answer.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

And I suggest you stop insulting my character, or others on ATS.

Immediately. AdHominem will not be tolerated.

~Tenth

These are YOUR words...you can hide behind the 'T&C' all you want, but YOU said this.

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Even if it was true, and it isn't just based on demographics I'm sure, that would be caused by Heterosexuals being assholes to homosexuals.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, that is what I said.

Why are you refusing to refute that idea?

I will ask you again:

Do you think that bullying, or other forms of abuse, that LGBT endure, could lead to depression or suicide?

~Tenth

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Originally posted on a Kaku forum

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Pointing out the twisted sickness of that mindset is not an ad hominem 'insult.' You need to get over yourself.

To directly answer your question - no, I do not think that heterosexuals are responsible for gay depression, suicide, addiction problems, STD's and other various social ills they suffer at higher rates than the heterosexual population.

No.

I think the tremendous majority of people who kill themselves are profoundly mentally ill, and that no other person is responsible for that final choice. I think anyone who wants to blame heterosexuals for gay suicide is a twisted, hate filled, intolerant bigot.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

ETA: So the bullied teen driven to suicide by constant negative attacks by heartless people has nobody to blame but themselves?
edit on 7-5-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I think the tremendous majority of people who kill themselves are profoundly mentally ill, and that no other person is responsible for that final choice. I think anyone who wants to blame heterosexuals for gay suicide is a twisted, hate filled, intolerant bigot.

So, in other words, you don't read or watch much news. You are also bullet-proof and can't be hurt by the words of others, and yet there you are, judging others who do. Judging others who live it every day.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join