It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Turtle :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is a video of a Alligator eating a turtle, having had a turtle as a pet when I was a child this was painful to watch.
Be warned, the crunching sound and the blood bursting when he gets through the shell is just disturbing.

Alligator-vs-Turtle

I know it's just nature playing out, but for some reason it bothered me more that other nature video's that show animals getting eaten.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have a pet turtle. I love turtles. So...there is no way I can watch the video!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Oh man, sucks and I like turtles, used to have one as a pet when a kid as well. But this again just proves that its a alligator eat turtle world out there, and nature is a bitch. The people who think mother nature is all trees and hugs and kisses really have not spent much time out there in mother nature.

It pisses me off to especially when it happens to a pet you used to have, and you see something like this. My cat died a few days ago. Old age we believe, she must have died in the garden at the side of the house, generally when its sunny she would lie there or in the corner and soak up the sun and take cat naps, we have two cats both getting on in age and both more outdoor type cats especially the one that died.

They found her there some days ago, all torn to pieces. From all I seen I think she may have died in that very spot in the garden, and nobody checked because were used to them staying out all night sometimes, and everybody is always busy doing there own thing, and the racoons must have gotten to her there in that spot after, they though her head was missing, but really when we buried her it turned out they pulled her whole skin off, and it was warped around her head kind of like somebody who would take there sweater off and have it still warped around there head. It was sad sight to see, and though she was likely dead when all that happened, but its still pisses me off.

It pissed me off for a few days that. But like you said its nature taking its course. Even though man, its why I dont much care for getting pets now a days, it just sucks when they die. Turtles, Cats, Dogs, Hamsters. Racoons however, I may have to restrain myself to not grab one by the tail and smash it against the concrete now. Generally I work nights and when i come home I see one or two scurry around once in a while.

But ya! So much for the whole arguments going around that life is made to fit into some grand master plan we got around here on this site.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I love turtles. I refuse to watch.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Crunchy with a rich, creamy center.
Alligators have to eat too.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Poor turtle.... But the food chain must go on.

Btw, people need to learn how to film properly with their phones... so much wasted space.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have a pet turtle. I love turtles. So...there is no way I can watch the video!

I agree, it would be a horror movie for you.

The power in his jaw is incredible. I wonder if he could do that to a coconut.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nature can be cruel, but the cycle continues. The strength of the alligator was amazing, I had no idea the strength they possessed. Luckily it was over quickly.

new topics

top topics

join