It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxusillian
a reply to: SubTruth

I hate to be "one of those people", but once the guns go its over.

There are a lot of patriots in the military, and I think that population is growing. With that said if you don't think you military will turn on you remember Kent state.

You are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with the Kent state argument. Things have changed and instant communication has changed the very paradigm.

Think about what the past would have looked like with cell cameras and instant communication. Things have changed for the better in some ways.....Well the jury is still out I guess.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I hope you are right.

It scares me to think about what would happen.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Read my previous posts in this thread.

The US military is not allowed to go out into the public and train.
They have sufficient training grounds on bases to do the training that they are claiming this is for. So once again why are they doing it?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hmm...

I'm the Government. I could either

A) Take over Texas, and every other state, through my existing long list of Federal policy and law, which has already usurped many local powers and continues to show sign of success as ignorant citizens continue to vote in my people...

or

B) Make a massive military move, guised as a training exercise, to take over the state through force - causing shock and awe to the entire world and undermining my long-game strategy while simultaneously instigating massive resistance and paranoia in the Union.

Yeah, take a breath Texas, there's no invasion happening today.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I hope you are right.

It scares me to think about what would happen.

Fear is what evil really is. Anger,jealousy,hate,intolerance,indifference,apathy,paranoia...etc. If you look at the bottom line of these other emotions fear is the main motivating factor.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Read my previous posts in this thread.

The US military is not allowed to go out into the public and train.
They have sufficient training grounds on bases to do the training that they are claiming this is for. So once again why are they doing it?

Actually you are not correct on this assumption. The US military has trained off base many.....many times in the past.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Whether they have or not is not what I said. They are not supposed to train on public land.

When they have sufficient space to do this on bases why are they going out into the public and skiing this?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Rick sounds...well, thick.

Since when has 'quite trustworthy' come to mean 'trustworthy'?

Adding the qualifier 'Quite', suggests they are not completely trustworthy, hence, the requirement to question them.

I didn't know the military had complete autonomy to do exactly as it wants to in the USA..Thick Perry seems to think they do.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This same thing happened in the last two years of the Clinton administration. Main stream Republicans started to subscribe to ever wackier conspiracy theories fed by some of the same sources as now such as Worldnetdaily.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The only glue that holds our diverse country together is a love of freedom and faith in the democratic process. Anyone who threatens that will be sent packing by both parties, just as President Nixon was.
a reply to: dashen

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

This isn't a conspiracy theory it's fact.

They are doing this. They told us what is going to happen.

It should not happen. We should not have the military running up and down the streets of or communities unless we have been invaded.

I don't understand how anyone can sit here straight faced and say this is nothing to worry about.

Anytime your armed forces are in your neighborhood with weapons it is cause for concern.

Why? Why is it necessary for training when they have the facilities in place for this already?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

Nobody will notice a damn thing when these drills happen.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I was gonna write a logical, well thought out post about Jade Helm. I was going to explain to all of you that we are not training to, or using the exercise as cover for, a take over of any state in the US.

But I said # it. Why bother?

What would be the point of explaining to people who know very little about the military why we need training areas like JRTC at Fort Polk, or NTC at Fort Irwin to train for deployments that are rotational like Afghanistan, or training for the DCRF mission here at home.

Why does the US special forces command and other organizations need such a huge land mass to train in, why do the aviation assets need to train to fly through dense military radar setups across hundreds of miles? Why do they need to train to insert troops into otherwise unreachable areas?

Its not like we have potential enemies abroad with huge land mass that we'd need to traverse and 7BB34utaas the Republicans.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Mensa180 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: Raxusillian

Nobody will notice a damn thing when these drills happen.

So long as there is internet, Facebook, and Youtube you're right. The 1st Marine tank battalion could roll down their street and they'd never notice it because they're too busy watching cat videos.
edit on 5/6/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mensa180

You just made my point.

We have facilities in place for this stuff why is it necessary to have this stuff done out on the public.

Side note....being opfor at jrtc while gruiling and weeks on end in the field is one of if not the best job in the army

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: pteridine
Chuck Norris is a good martial arts practitioner, a poor actor, and an abysmal political pundit, elevator shoes and all. Why would the Federal government want to 'take over' any state? Did Texas secede, yet?

Desensitization slowly over time. They use fear as the motivator and catalyst. Get the fools used to the military on the street also create military grade units inside the police forces.

Men like Hitler did not just rise to power and take it over night.....Look back and follow the timelines and control points needed to really take over a country. It could take another 5-10 years to get everything into place in the US.

So you are saying that the politicians are planning 5-10 years out. Are these the same incompetents that can't pass a simple bill in Congress? They can't plan 5-10 DAYS out.
We should start looking carefully at third and 4th party candidates as possible Hitlerettes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

This isn't a conspiracy theory it's fact.

The martial law, FEMA camps, federal takeover of Texas, detention of people in Walmarts, tunnels under Walmarts ,etc are all whacked conspiracy theories and are being circulated to the point that they are being cited by the MSM and exploited by prominent politicians.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As I sit and look at this penny...I don't think E Pluribus Unum should be on anything American anymore... our new motto should be 'If it's not me - it's not my problem" or "Everything is a conspiracy because Obama" or "We don't like this whole 'time' thing now that we think about it because everything is scary and has too many buttons"

This country is turning into a 9.8 million square mile looney bin.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I didn't talk of anything like that. I'm talking of nothing more than what is known of jade helm so far.

Don't try to paint me as some kook because I am skeptical of a military I used to be part of.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I didn't talk of anything like that..

I never said you did. My original comment had nothing to do with you. I was commenting on the OP which was about Chuck Norris saying this was a plot to occupy Texas. I said that's a whacked conspiracy theory and I stand by that.
edit on 6-5-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join