It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo da Vinci was an Alien or possible half-breed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, I tried the link myself, and it isn't working. Weird....

The process they use seems questionable. Mirrored images, and various filters, though we don't hear which ones, then added color?

edit on 5-5-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: link not working

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Leonardo was one of the greatest men that ever lived.
just because he was a genius doesnt make him an alien.
we humans are quite capable of turning out geniuses all on our own.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
...one could imagine that that title means Leonardo, son of Peter of Vinci,

I said that earlier.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
...meaning Leonardo the son of Sir Piero of Vinci.

Also, the fact that he used 'ser Piero' does not add legitimacy, all illegitimate children were so named. It stemmed from the Roman custom of clientela.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Will we ever know?

Yes.
Paranormal Crucible + mirrored filtered image = High silliness.
The source , Paranormal Crucible , is even less reliable than the source reporting on it.

The only question in my mind is how do these people find this stuff ? , inkblots and pareidolia don't amount to anything other than an over active imagination.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The only question in my mind is how do these people find this stuff ? , inkblots and pareidolia don't amount to anything other than an over active imagination.

SOP "they" do the math first then let the pareidolia reveal the artwork.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Someone's been watching too much Futurama.

theinfosphere.org...

It would be cool if the alien figure they found in the Mona Lisa turned out to be Animatronio. Animatronio was a cool robot.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This rubbish again. Seems to be doing its rounds at the moment. As soon as I see Scott waring had commented on it as being an alien I knew I didn't have to watch it to know its BS.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here's an embed of the video, to do it press the youtube icon above the text box and only copy the bit after the = sign. So for your vid just copy the INtA4Oy2D70 out of the www.youtube.com/watch?v=INtA4Oy2D70

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I was wondering if he was really a woman with a fake beard, after all the Mona Lisa is thought by some to be a self portrait of him as a woman, of course alien work's too, he must have felt that way himself surrounded by people who could not imagine helicopters and flying vehicle's, armoured tank's and inumerable other inventions well ahead of there time.
Actually I wonder if he had the same gift of prophetic vision's and merely drew inspiration from them that Nostrodamus may have had.
Of if he was part of some shared esoteric gnostic brotherhood with access to some source of knowledge of mysticism.
edit on 6-5-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Leonardo's life has many conspiracy theories built around him
I believe he was aware of Gnostic and Hermetic thinking amongst many other things ... He was not a conventional Christian of his times ... however he was his own man

There are many stories about him and also and most importantly his own writings
His inventions were his own ... inspired by observing nature

If you look at this painting of St John the Baptist ... you can see St John looks very feminine ... I think this is partly down to his style ... and not any hidden meaning as such apart from the symbolism of the hand gesture

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No. He merely was able to interact with his Muse--or inspiration. Socrates explains this phenomena well. I think Da Vinci probably saw into the Akashic Records once or twice. That place is full of weird stuff and inventions and painting and music etc that has yet to be invented or made. But no, I don't think he's an alien. Unless I'm an alien. Which would be really weird because I'm not an alien.

And hey--I tend to draw men that look feminine too! But that's just a quirk of mine. Could have been a quirk of his, too. Well, either that or he was into sodomy--which I believe he may have been.
edit on 6-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Omfg. A new low.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The Sumerians not once described the Annunaki as aliens. Graham Hancock made that nonsense up, to great financial reward I might add, as people have a never-ending capacity for stupid.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
OK its from a somewhat unreliable source but, who knows, I thought it was fun.______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2015/05/alien-figure-found-secretly-hidden-in-mona-lisa-painting-video-2488496.html

Da Vinci used his Art pieces as 'windows' to communicate with other Enlightened individuals... he 'Layered' the Mona=Lisa much like the Kabbalist Mysticism 'Layered' the scriptural writings (Word=God)
--- which centuries later, were discovered to have a hidden 'Code' contained in the writings

Da Vinci was in tune to the collective mind---the collective memory of humans (on the ethereal plane)...
he was adept as an Alchemist/Astrologer/Seer/SoothSayer... al of which he had to hide from the Catholic Church Authority at the time

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I suspect they have a furtive imagination. One could almost say the same for Leonardo with his weapon designs.
I did say at the beginning this looked like a piece of fun and it has been.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

Thanks for that it may come in useful in the future.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A woman with a beard - why not - there was a female Pope who only got found out when she went into labour.

What really interested me was when someone said he actually had very little education - now that blew my mind because of his drawings, replicas I saw in a museum in Italy when I lived there.

Apart from the esoteric side which undoubtedly like all his peers I suspect he was very well versed and read, I do find the androgynous side to some of his people he painted fascinating. If you think about it, you rarely meet someone androgenous, they exist and are usually stunningly beautiful. Perhaps during his lifetime there were a few in the Vatican so Rome took a kindly dismissive reaction to his paintings. - and I am tempted to say, missed the alien - but I won't.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is a lot of interesting background in the Mona Lisa, winding roads and a distant bridge.
The wife of a Florentine cloth merchant could even have religious overtones "men of the cloth".
Maybe she was a weaver like Penelope?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join