It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So did the U.S. Supreme Court just give Obama the choice on the Colorado marijuana question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: JimNasium
As a former law enforcement member, do you favor legalization? And what would you suggest occur to stop much of what is leaking over the state lines and putting pressure on local law enforcement, which actually is probably overstretched financially.

My personal feelings are that cannabis should be legal in ALL 51 States- Those would be the Fab 50 and our 51st State, Israel. I also have read where Monsanto™ is now making a strain, probably getting their ducks in a row and probably laden w/chemicals that will take a healthy plant/fiber/medicine and make it something it is NOT. This is done when Men get some "power" and want to use that power.

More $$$ is made/generated by keeping a few legal and a few illegal. This goes to what I typed about those incarcerated during "The Crack War" those folks are just getting out now after 20-25 yr. sentences so the Turds who run the jails/prisons NEED bodies to make the $$$. This is when the police make "raids" into low income housing, these folks are less likely to fight ANY case in a Court of Law.. This is why 95%+ of those incarcerated are there on "plea deals"...

This is clearly depicted in the movie: "American Violet"...

LEAP.cc = Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.
namaste

new topics

<< 1   >>

join