It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17-Ukrainian BUK ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

One would think with the amount of money / people Putin has put into his propaganda machine that he could hire a few people o make sue they don't trip over their own propaganda.

As for your last comment I am assuming you got the link I sent you?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

One would think with the amount of money / people Putin has put into his propaganda machine that he could hire a few people o make sue they don't trip over their own propaganda.

As for your last comment I am assuming you got the link I sent you?

I also think this report is going to be alot more detailed than Putin hoped for. There is even information on the crew that fired the missile. It was easy to follow the trail with the communication intercept s between the troops on Ukraine and Moscow. Russia assumed Ukraine was not smart enough to tap there communications boy was that a mistake. You can see they have a reached a conclusion now they are finding witnesses and setting up things for prosecution.
edit on 5/7/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...and anyone wonders why activity of ATS has been going down the drain.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Can't imagine why...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Could that be because ATS has started removing some of the Russian trolls through IP addresses?? And to your point facts do scare some if you like to twist and distort them. If these are the people you seem to be missing sorry on here we like to deal with the real world. Not propaganda for the consumption if the general masses there is CNN for that.

However if you want to increase the activity here's a thought try posting verifiable facts instead of well what ever it is that you usually post. Than we can discuss it that's why we are here.

Oh and being upset and posting a coment like you did only shows you had nothing else to say. As they say thanks for playing good bye.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I find it funny how many people claim that Russia has made no claims as to who is responsible for the downing of MH17. Wasn't it Putin himself that said regardless of the outcomes of the investigation Ukraine was responsible because the tragedy occurred on their land?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I find it funny how many people claim that Russia has made no claims as to who is responsible for the downing of MH17. Wasn't it Putin himself that said regardless of the outcomes of the investigation Ukraine was responsible because the tragedy occurred on their land?

No Russia continually blamed Ukraine my favorite one was they named the pilot who shot down the airliner. He didn't fly that day but it didn't matter all over the Russian news.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's quite a 'matter of fact' post. You certainly "know" a great deal .

You say "The Russians lie". Really?

I have news for you: The Americans lie, the British lie, the French lie, the Italians lie... ad infinitum. Stating those "thoughts" make you appear to have no thoughts at all. What you meant is "people lie". I suspect that you lie too.

As the West is "concerned" at Russian propaganda, then surely that means that "the Russian propaganda media is that good" so why would you then insult again, claiming that" Russian people are that stupid to believe it"?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I have a bit of problem with that. It's only a matter of time before I'm called a Russian troll. Using the markers of a Russian IP address and a pro-Russian stance, as indicators of a troll, is saddening, especially on a site such as ATS. There may very well be this activity, but I also suspect that those simply, and unsurprisingly, against the anti-Russian rhetoric, are also going to be removed.

Up to now, I think that I've only posted on ATS while here in the UK, but no doubt I'll appear on a list of potential trolls at some point. It's already been insinuated that I'm a fascist, all because I hadn't, on that thread, said anything against Putin.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Meduzi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Meduzi

Maybe you should engage the topic and not attack the person.

Yes, Putin is a liar and has demonstrated that time and time again. Non insignia troops and Putin constantly stating they aren't Russian when in reality they were Russian military. Something Putin admitted after he occupied Crimea.

They are lying about MH17.
They are lying about their presence in east Ukraine.

I can keep going with the examples but we don't have that much time.

As for my comment on Russians I stand by it. They are so eager to believe whatever they are told and they don't question it. The ones who do disappear or are put in prison on bogus charges. What we see now is what we saw during the cold war and the USSR. Yes, Russians are stupid if they are going to blindly walk right back into the USSR 2.0.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think that you spend too much time playing Star Trek games.

When was the last time that you were in Russia?

edit on 8-5-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I don't have to be in Russia to see their media or how Putin controls all media. I don't need to be in Russia to see everyday people on Russian tv being told the west is going to invade Russia and kill people by hanging them from street lights (which is another example of how Russia lies and uses Nazi tactics).

Maybe you should spend more time researching and less time attacking.

wth does star trek have to do with anything?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I have never said it was an Ukrainian Su- 25 for sure and Russia never said officially it was a Su-25. Some Russian media have brought the Su-25 up as a possible theory, and because there are some who think Russian media is written by The Kremlin, they assume everything coming from Russian media is written by The Kremlin.

So, the FSB has been tipped off that experts have proof that BUK fragments were recovered, the explosive was the type used in BUKs, so now, all of a sudden there is an "independent" report in a Russian paper that, instead of the fighter jet that all the state controlled media have been claiming downed the jet, it was really a BUK after all... but that it was a Ukrainian BUK, not a Russian one. And now, just as suddenly, you believe them!

No, you never "officially" said you believed the Russian lies, but you exerted an enormous amount of time defending them.

I`m saying it relativity easy to modify an Su-25 so it can use and R-27 missile with just an IR module (the missile is modular and can be only IR) and Ukrainians are able to do those modifications without a doubt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn`t anyone finds it hugely contradicting that the article tries to make the impression that MH17 couldn`t have been brought down by a fighter jet because there weren`t any flights the 17th July, yet at the same time they try to make the suggestion there were several tanks blown up by jet fighters and the BUK crew was under big pressure to stop that from happening again?

Also is it strange that the article goes and tries to make it look like so explicitly that an jet fighter couldn`t have brought it down, while the Ukrainian SBU, Dutch investigators, Harry Horlings (earlier) and the old head of the Dutch Military Intelligence Security Service (without a doubt was his answer) all are claiming it could have happened by AAM.

The have laser targeting or else they can`t even target other fighters, which they can.

And why is there damage to top side of MH17 while BUK M1 missile explodes from down side up ?

According to the article a BUK system is way to difficult to operate by "ordinary" Separatists, this was also confirmed by the Ukrainian BUK instructor to be seen in the vid at 17:23 min, so why would the Russians have supplied that to them?

Do I need to go on? You looked for every flaw in every story that appeared in the "Western" media, yet you treat Russian and Fascist propaganda as though it is divine revelation. Now Russia has been forced to change its story once again, and all of a sudden you are accepting facts you were arguing against just a few weeks ago.

I hope you have learned something from this experience.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You wrote "[Russians] are so eager to believe whatever they are told and they don't question it."

Obviously you know this. How do you know this? If you tell me again about what you've seen on the television, I will actually LOL.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Meduzi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meduzi

You wrote "[Russians] are so eager to believe whatever they are told and they don't question it."

Obviously you know this. How do you know this? If you start to tell me about what you've seen on the television, I will actually LOL.

Aren't people in general eager to believe what they want to believe? Or are Russians the exception to the rule?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree with you. And, no, of course. But what does that have to do with the comment "[Russians] are so eager to believe whatever they are told and they don't question it."?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Never mind.. I just saw your join date.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That was a predictable reply. Pray tell your conclusions on that. That is, right after you reply to my previous question.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Quite often considering I can access Russian state media, in addition to Chinese media etc etc etc. I have the choice to view media other than Russian controlled. The same cant be said about Russia. VICE news did a great piece on Russian propaganda and state control of their media and by extension the Russian peoples thoughts.

RT has a lot of articles / videos documenting the Russian lies they report on. That's where Putin admitted he lied about sending troops into Crimea and seizing / illegally occupying it.

Just like he is lying about troops in Ukraine and lying about the BUK system.

You done trolling now?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meduzi
a reply to: DJW001

I agree with you. And, no, of course. But what does that have to do with the comment "[Russians] are so eager to believe whatever they are told and they don't question it."?

More like they can't they go to jail or worse shot on the street s of the Kremlin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join