It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone debunk this picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here some video of Murphy before he gave up on the visit,

On the subject of the SNP party, why should there be a need for it, other than a buffer against the big two parties of Labour and Conservative. Thing is, if it is a buffer party, what way do they hang?, (pardon the expression) and that's the hard part, they are lefties according to some, righties according to others, and liberals according to nobody. Does anyone see the dangers here?
This could well be a New World party for all I know. What I do see is a terrible splitting of votes right into the UK parliamentary system, without a great deal of knowledge as to whom, or what the SNP is about in the big picture.
People in Scotland may think they have a national party in the SNP, I'm not so sure, their could be to some other entity.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
While the photo does look a little funny, photos capture a split second in time. The man on the right, yelling, could be jerking his head around, being upset, and the photo just happened to capture it at an awkward moment?

Here's an example. I'm not trying to change the subject, but give a legit example of how fast things can (and do) happen, and how lucky (in this case) some people can get capturing something that could easily have gone unnoticed, or would have never had the impact that one photo has the power to create, compared to a video of the exact same event.

Here's the video, its a little long, but the event I'm talking about happens so fast in the video, Its crazy to think this has become one of the most iconic sports photos ever taken. I don't even see his arm bend up that far in the video, however the photo clearly captures it. The time in the video to focus on is around 7:21, it happens about 7:22.

Now this is the photo the photographer just so happened to get. 7:22 in the video

Photos can be captured at awkward moments that make things look odd and/or faked and puts suspicions in peoples minds, especially when the viewer doesn't know what's going on and only has a single photo to go by. I'm not saying photoshop doesn't happen, it most certainly does, just something to keep in mind when photographs are concerned I guess.
edit on 6-5-2015 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The Guy on the right as well as looking more human does not seem to be looking into the politicians eye's so it may be a lack of depth of field and he may be to the politician's left speaking or shouting at someone behind him or the politician could concievably have been pasted over the shot and actually been off shot at the time, photo journalism has not improved but interesting.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought the lighting was a bit off in the pic, but as there was a lot of photographers it could just be a flash issue.

i agree that the guy on the right in the pic does appear to be shouting at someone behind Murphy, he also appears to be more to Murphy's left. as opposed to being directly in front of him.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anyway, Word of Advice for a Politician. When you turn up in Glasgow after advertising your impending appearance on social media, this is not a smart move to make...Why the Woman's Clothes Eddie?..What was the statement you were trying to make.? What was the agenda.? I understand you cross dress, i'm fine with that, each to their own, but seriously?

edit on 6-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here Mr Murphy being "assaulted" by the cardboard waving Protestor....You decide who did what.?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join