It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Doctor: Gardasil Vaccine Biggest Medical Scandal Of All Time

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Of all the issues that we discuss here at ATS, perhaps this one makes my blood boil most of all.

My ex is a Merck drug pusher and he couldn't wait for our daughters to line up at the doctor's office for this vaccine.

I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” –

That's a quote by Marica Angell. She is a physician and author, along with being the first woman to serve as editor-in-chief of The New England Journal of Medicine – regarded as one of the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world.

There is a long list of educated people speaking out about this vaccine. This time around, it’s Dr. Bernard Dalbergue, a former pharmaceutical industry physician with Gardasil manufacturer Merck who has started to raise his voice against the HPV vaccine, along with the pharmaceutical industry as a whole. He joins a long list of experts from within the industry who have slammed the rampant manipulation and control of clinical research done by the pharmaceutical industry.

Here's what he said, which should scare the he** out of any young woman or parent:

predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers.

Today is one of those days where l am just overwhelmed by all the evidence that emerges about how far down the rabbit hole we are.

www.collective-evolution.com...

edit on 5-5-2015 by MRuss because: added source

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I must admit my head was buried in the hole next to the rabbits. I watched a parliamentary session in chambers (room away from main arenas) and this was brought up as well as the issue of compensation for those who have been damaged and surviving. you could sense the distaste in the comments on this emerging tragedy. it seems the planet is turning/turned orwellian pdq as there is scant info in the mainstream and not the only topic suffering supression. they all need a kick up the u know what. shame on those hiding the truth.

f

uk by the way. I watched the session about 2/3 months ago
edit on 5-5-2015 by fakedirt because: location

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the article. I have raged against this vaccine from the beginning...cold day in hell before some one pokes my wonderful daughter with this killer.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Somebody jumped the gun on this.

It was a nice idea. But they must have thought the side effects would be outweighed by the fear of maybe cancer, and in people who may or may not even pick up the virus that increases the maybe cancer risk.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Bernard Dalbergue..

A simple google-search led me to the first site on its list. Skepticalraptor.com.

And that site raises some flags, but one important one: There is no evidence that Dr. Dalbergue has ever worked for Merck. Quote: "As far as I was able to uncover through sources and background checks, Dr. Dalbergue was the Directeur Medicale (Medical Director) of a drug distributor, Martin & Harris Pvt. Ltd. " (Link above)

Therefore "... Dr. Dalbergue had little, if any, access to privileged information " (Link above)

A last quote: "Furthermore, Dr. Dalbergue’s comments show his absolute lack of knowledge or insight into the safety of HPV vaccines. There is no evidence of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) being associated with the HPV quadrivalent vaccine. In fact, two massive epidemiological studies, one that included over 300,000 girls, and another with over 500,000, showed no significant major adverse effects after receiving the HPV vaccine. And that includes GBS."

Its a panic-attack. From a person outside of the knowledge. What is he trying to do?

Will he sell a book?

Will he sell some interviews on his webpage?

Last point: The earliest find to this that I saw was from April, 2014. Not really breaking news.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Its a panic-attack. From a person outside of the knowledge. What is he trying to do?

Will he sell a book?

Will he sell some interviews on his webpage?

Vaccine denial and alternative quackery is big business:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Will he sell a book?

Interesting that you bring that up...

let me get one in also...

will they sell vaccine ?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My sister and I had a long talk about this, regarding my niece. I am so glad my sister and I were of the same mind, and my niece was left with the choice to get it, when she is older. She says she doesn't want it.

Good for her. And thanks for the article.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Gethyped did answer my rhetorical questions better, thank you.

It is hypocritical to explain that we should not vaccinate because Big Pharma will make $$$ - when the so-called alternative is (a) more expensive (b) far less expensive to produce (MMS, I am looking at you!) and therefore you would pay more money for far less effect.

If I pay money for medicine, I demand results.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
YEP. KNEW IT.

THANK YOU MOM FOR FIGURING THIS OUT WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NOT LETTING ME GET THE STUPID SHOT.

Knew it sounded fishy as heck. All of my friends got it. I did not. ^_^

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A book and a video as evidence?
I've being doing science wrong all of my life.

EDIT:
I've just looked at the link at the bottom of the op's link to Greenmedinfo.
The link is titled "Giant Database of Studies Regarding The Gardasil Vaccine."

After going through each of the studies, reports and abstracts there I can conclude that;
a) Gardasil is safe, and
b) The people who write the Greenmedinfo site assume their readers are idiots and/or have not actually looked at the studies themselves (and hope no-one else will look at what they link to).

Dishonest to the core.

edit on 7/5/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

When truth comes out. The shills and pushers just find new lies to push.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

EDIT:

After going through each of the studies, reports and abstracts there I can conclude that;
a) Gardasil is safe, and
b) The people who write the Greenmedinfo site assume their readers are idiots and/or have not actually looked at the studies themselves (and hope no-one else will look at what they link to).

Dishonest to the core.

Oh thank you Dr.Pardon?, I don't know what I would have done without your expertise.

Maybe YOU should be editor of the New England journal of medicine.

Drug companies & Doctors A Story of Corruption

Since you read so fast, get back to me about what you think of this book, by an Author who you seem to want to skirt around. Marcia Angell.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Pardon?

EDIT:

a) Gardasil is safe, and

Dishonest to the core.

Oh thank you Dr.Pardon?, I don't know what I would have done without your expertise.

Maybe YOU should be editor of the New England journal of medicine.

Drug companies & Doctors A Story of Corruption

Since you read so fast, get back to me about what you think of this book, by an Author who you seem to want to skirt around. Marcia Angell.

It's a book.
Written by someone who has nothing to do with the Gardasil vaccine nor vaccines in general.

Had your post been about the corruption in pharma I probably wouldn't have commented.
In fact I'd have probably agreed.
However your post is specifically about Gardasil.
And your links don't back up what you've written.
They actually show it's quite safe.

Very poorly thought out thread.

top topics

join