It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details Behind The Secrecy of the TPP Trade Deal: Absolutely Mind Blowing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is the new world order. The only way to pass the trade deal is in secret and they know it. People are becoming acutely aware of the dangers multinational corporations pose; this, in effect, will nullify any on the ground efforts by states to rebuttal against the wants and needs of corporate control.

This IMO, is a ploy to secure the wealth and greed of the elitist profiteers and shutting down any protest against them.

In other words: if we want it and you reject, we'll sue you in our top secret supranational court ruled by oligarchs that no one knows; who by the way are members of your own governments that gave us this power.

So protest while you can, soon it won't matter. The rights of the corporate state will soon supersede the rights of individual. Remember corporations are people too, the supreme court said so...bwa ha ha ha.

On a serious note, I think there were two US Supreme Court rulings that helped solidify this position.

1. Corporate personhood

2. Citizens United

edit on 7-5-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Rand is a Chess player. If he supports it, I believe he does so because he realizes where to fight his battles. Remember...whatever happens with Rand's decisions, he will always have his dad whispering in his ears...and if something absolutely sickening is done, Ron would be the first to put Rand in a really bad spot with the people. Just my opinions on this.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fuzzybits

I volunteer for the only cryptocurrency that gives power to people to control the ecosystem. Because of this, it is a far more political type of system that brings the human element to cryptocurrency. Anything else in crypto scares the # out of me. Anyway, I posted this OP to our discussion board and would love to see some of you join in on the discussion because I feel what we are doing will shape the future...and that means we need more people in our community who recognize real dangers that exist in this world. Only then will we be able to use our tech to fix things...

bitsharestalk.org...

Thanks MRuss for posting the OP

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Really excellent reply. You brought some depth to the table, and also gave us pause as to how the Supreme Court plays into the plan.

Once I saw the big picture years ago about about global domination, I was really mad---and for a long time. These days that madness intermingles with a sense of sadness and loss. I'm old enough to remember a different country. I think the people who are wise to the truth must go through a period of mourning.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this and looked up the constitution regarding treaties. It sees we have no choice. I was particularly interested in secrecy and nothing was said that would imply it illegal.

Somehow doing this in secrecy from the public sounds like treason. The only thing I could thing of because it is against the people.

The decision to not allow congressional members who have read this came after Jeff Sessions, jr senator from Alabama, yes a republican, came out against this bill with a written public understanding of what this would do.

session.senate.gov

If you have misgivings I urge you to read this.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeh. Sessions is one of the few people in power I admire. I have no Republican or Democratic affiliation...but sessions is one of the few good politicians on any side.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, tariffs are used to take care of things like imports.

But then again, Congress using tariffs to help regulate trade within the continental united states implies that congress is doing their job.

And by the attendance record, they are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join