It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Price of Silver to go to Almost Nothing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It should all start in September.

“The Mystery of the Shemitah”, points also to September, 2015. The Coming World Economic Reset?

Isaac Newton's September, 2015 prophecy

Daniel's "49" prophecy: 49 Hebrew years from June 7th, 1967 comes to September 23, 2015 (49 years x 360 days/yr = 17640 days). This date falls on the Eve of Yom Kippur.

Pope to address congress and the UN September 2015
edit on 5-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I didn't say that prediction failed. I only cautioned against you being ironclad in what you were convinced would happen. It turns out I was correct. What you were convinced would happen wasn't the event that happened although you were correct on the date.

I think there was also confusion about mixing your prediction in with your friends?

But at any rate, there are all kinds of things that could happen. Things point to September being a potentially significant timeframe. I've had dreams that have shown a late fall timeframe, but whether that's a hint of time or a symbol, I can't say. I know I keep seeing things that indicate Him.

I also remember the last crash. It happened and the really devastating impacts were somewhat delayed before the trickled through the economy proper. Such a thing might also spiral us down into conflict, too. Your date could indicate all kinds of things. Is there a reason why you see a crash specifically? I know lots of people think we're headed there, so it's not a big surprise you have it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It should all start in September.

“The Mystery of the Shemitah”, points also to September, 2015. The Coming World Economic Reset?

Isaac Newton's September, 2015 prophecy

Daniel's "49" prophecy: 49 Hebrew years from June 7th, 1967 comes to September 23, 2015 (49 years x 360 days/yr = 17640 days). This date falls on the Eve of Yom Kippur.

Pope to address congress and the UN September 2015

Then perhaps we should be investing in LEAD, if you know what I mean...

Especially in the .357 alloy...that's what I stockpile.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If this does happen, I'll be buying silver bullion coins by the truckload.

Back when Silver hit almost $50 an ounce I sold off all of my 1 oz coins,
wouldn't mind getting some back dirt cheap.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

If this does happen, I'll be buying silver bullion coins by the truckload.

Back when Silver hit almost $50 an ounce I sold off all of my 1 oz coins,
wouldn't mind getting some back dirt cheap.

Copy that....

If you are a gambling man, playing the futures market offers a few thrills. And there is some software that can help reduce the risk.

www.marketwatch.com...

www.geckosoftware.com...
edit on 5-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
LOL,

Perhaps?

Brass covered lead is always a good investment

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

My dreams aren't important. It Iris Nasreen who seems to be the one gifted with prophetic dreams and visions as linked above. I just know how to interpret the timeline.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't think you would ever have to worry about silver going to ten cents an ounce. I can't imagine that the amount of metal in two nickles or ten zinc pennies would ever be worth the same as an ounce of silver.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sorry, I wasn't implying that you called my prediction a failure. It was I who said it failed. I was simply updating you, since you participated in that thread.

Like I said, the dreams and visions are from Iris Nasreen in the link I posted in page 1, she specifically said it will be a DEVASTATING CRASH. I urge you to read it for yourself, maybe you'll see something I may have missed. I only know how to interpret and discover prophetic dates. All true biblical prophecies have a method for discovering the real and possible timetables. I simply applied those principles to Iris' information.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I just got done reading it. She talks about the cycles of seven in reference to seven years of plenty and seven years of famine. It turns out that we just finished going through that bit in our evening devotions.

Let's be plain; that's not all that bad of an interpretation. If we are spiraling down, we are finishing our seven years of plenty sometimes this fall and a crash takes us into the seven years of famine which, of course, are the End. There are also many, many sevens mixed up in this - seven bowls, seven vials, seven trumpets, seven churches, seven lamps, etc. Seven, seven, seven.

This fall coincides with a seventh seven in the Sshmitah going into Jubilee. You could look at a massive crash as a grand canceling of debts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have heard a few commercials as of late pushing silver..I have no doubt it will crash a bit.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect it to go down any more than it has been down in the last 30 years, in the 80's it was at a low I believe to be about $8, but it also hit quite a high with the manipulation caused by the Hunt brothers.

It being a heavily consumed metal in industry for a large array of uses, i wouldn't expect it to be down for long, and if it was down I would buy tones of it if I could at the price in your dreams. Unless industry causes manipulation somehow to acquire it cheaper.

I love this documentary because it highlights many things that make me like it more and more.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You know something that I think about, oil prices were manipulated to harm Russia's economy, so since Russia China and India and other Countries are forming the BRICKS banking system and may also be planing gold backed currencies would they also manipulate the metal markets to do the same?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If you read her other prophecies, she says the 2nd Advent will happen in 2023, which places the rapture in 2016. This harmony with my initial theory is what caught my attention. I only follow the strict contents of her visions, not her commentaries and interpretations. She doesnt know it, but there is a mathematical pattern in her visions that reflects the same pattern in the bible. So in order for the 7 years of famine to coincide with the 7 year tribulation, our 7 years of plenty would have to end in the fall of 2016, not 2015. Also, I dont follow the "shemita" theory. The jubilee cycle was put on pause when Judea fell in 70AD. The Day of the Lord will be the true Jubilee, not anytime before the Rapture...and she does prophecy a pre-trib Rapture. If it doesnt lock into place like a puzzle piece, then I dont persue it....and her prophecies lock into place in a way that even she is unaware of. Its hard to explain.

God shows me things that can be objectively measured. That is how He always revealed Himself. This Tetrad and Shemita business is a wild guess based on politics and a false calendar. It sells books, but it doesn't amount to any objectivity.
edit on 5-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

Considering there are many who think that Ft. Knox may be empty and we don't operate off a gold backed currency, but China has been steadily buying up as much of the gold and precious metals as they can ... why would they bottom out the gold and other precious metals? It would seem to be harmful to them unless you think they figure they can buy up even more as panicked investors divest.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Possibly. I don't know how it all pans out.

I just know it's coming and soon.

I don't get specifics in my dreams only symbols.

edit on 5-5-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Just imagine the Church Age as a bubble in time bridging the 69th (7+62) Week to the 70th Week. No prophecies fulfilled between 30 AD and the Rapture can ever pertain to Israel. The fall of the Temple in 70 AD was an exception because Israel was 40 years late in entering the Land after the Exodus. If you hold to that principle, then the subject of prophecy will make much more sense.

Anyways, we'll have to see what happens between now and November. I cant find anything wrong with Iris Nasreen's prophecies, but I still find it too supernatural to be true. Like what if Satan is using her to lead me into a trap? I have this constant conflict waging in my thoughts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You actually gave me another perspective to my statement. Well as I understand it the USA kind of uses oil to back its currency ( the petro dollar ). So if the the corrupt financial system crashes the precious metal markets it makes those countries who back their currencies with gold weaker. But if oil pegs a currency's value and usually the value of gold and oil are kind of tied together ( high gold prices high oil prices ). How could one kill two birds with one stone?
Well what if you went to war with Russia, make them spend their gold onto the world economy to fund a war. Then prevent them from selling their oil to foreign markets causing high oil prices and low precious metal pricing in the markets. Hmm just a thought.

So its my opinion that if gold or other metals were low someone ( or world bank not associated with the BRICKS banking system )would have intention of buying it up at dimes on the dollar by the billions to manipulate the markets on a grand scale to gain even more power and wealth. Also just a thought.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Even if silver crashes, I will still be the only guy on the block that can kill werewolves.
Yeah, I have silver bullets.
12 gauge slugs, and .308 rifle rounds.
edit on 5-5-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just read on Zhedge this week that JPMorgan has been stacking mightily! Just a few years ago when silver was nearing $50, rumors were that JPM was out of silver, (they have some controlling interest on the market), so it seemed obvious why silver crashed to where it is now(couldn't have people demanding silver when they had none!) Now they are stacking millions at way low prices.

My guess, it will probably stay here in price until the big guys pick up all the physical silver they feel necessary. Then probably in the fall the market and dollar will crash and metals will skyrocket.

Just a guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join