It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway - The best place to be a mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Norway ranks as world's best place to be a mother.

Save the Children released its 16th annual Mothers' Index, which rates 179 countries based on five indicators related to maternal health, education, income levels and the status of women.

This year, the United States dropped from number 31 on the list to 33, behind Japan, Poland and Croatia.

Source

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've spent several months in norway; absolutely beautiful place and children are more connected to nature.

Also I noticed how nice and cheerful most the children were, and family was really important over there. Something I missed in the west...

I will go back to Norway one day, but I csn completely "see" how it would be the best place for a mother to raise children.

Beautiful land, good economy, health is pushed where children have access to REAL food, rather GMO and sugar on everything..sugar decays.

Go Norway!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They are only doing good because they learned stuff from the Finns.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If the children have to be force vaccinated it cannot be considered a good country for kids.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
lots of hot blonde women in norway

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes, its one of the best countries in the world, in fact IT ACTUALLY IS the most advanced decent, country with intrinsic, substantive equality.

As for the vaccination thing, its up to people to speak up. I wouldn't allow that to my kids if I lived there but then I do speak up to authorities. And firmly, and let them know what I think of the crowley loving corruption running our countries and world, a term I've used, expressing that they're either extremely stupid or big supporters of Crowely, and have a hard time believing someone in that position is stupid, and give them the hero or zero lectures of their lives and refuse to follow bad orders period.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Being a mother at such a beautiful country of Norway is really a great experience, I think this is always important that the mother and the child both are in good environment after pregnancy. As she has to go through many menstrual phases to be a complete mother. And Norway is the only place in the world which has best facilities for both the mother and the children.

top topics

join