It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Mother Of! does anyone have ice cream?!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That's the problem in some part here.. all this started at a young age over some "Dares" the rest history. I'm sure my innards are top grade asbestos now...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Did it help put out the fire? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes! Decided though. It was so good. Tomorrow I'm going to cook up another batch. Going to render it a little longer so it's a bit more of a paste. Then I will add it to "The Prairie Fire " dip. It should go over well at the picnic this Friday.

The kids love it!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Me and a friend made calzones with, siracha, white pepper, black pepper, and about half a bottle of franks red hot, chicken and bacon for meat, it was prettyhot, but a few years later I found scorpion pepper hot saice , put a dab on a pepperoni stick, drank a litre of milk in about 3 minutes

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey9438

Me and a friend made calzones with, siracha, white pepper, black pepper, and about half a bottle of franks red hot, chicken and bacon for meat, it was prettyhot, but a few years later I found scorpion pepper hot saice , put a dab on a pepperoni stick, drank a litre of milk in about 3 minutes

( throws hands up) OK! Now I'm hungry! Man that sounds good! So the scorpion was that hot eh? Mmmm

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

yeah, the scorpion pepper sauce is painful, I ended up giving it to my friend as a gift. He still uses it but he said don't use more than a few drops.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You, sir, are a glutton for punishment. Good luck to you lol.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: grey9438

Like gold.. I gotta order it. Me personally. If I have it. I use it. And lots of it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I am ain't I? Lol. ( as i'm eating a peanut butter, cheese and sriracha sandwich)
Give it another 5 years. I'll do a follow up in the medical/health thread..

"This is your digestive system... this is your digestive system after years of hot sauces "
The worst has passed now. ( dabs forehead to wipe off sweat ).

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Are you sure you're going to have a digestive system? I don't know, you might be one of those guys with a cast iron stomach.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join