It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 very simple question for chemtrail believers...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: theMediator

So it's OK to lie some of the time to further a cause?

And for the record, yes he does. Every video he's posted has provable lies in it.

yeah, i wasnt sure if that was true or not, so i didnt want to say that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Thats not the point. he has lied many many times. Why on earth would anyone use him as a source of facts for something they feel is very important. Do you not get this?

I'm not saying I agree, I'm just anwsering your questions...

They are using those sources because THEY feel it it's a good source.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
So it's OK to lie some of the time to further a cause?

I disagree with this because I am against deception but I'm sure that lies have been used many times in our history to further causes and I'm sure that some came out positive.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

Thats not the point. he has lied many many times. Why on earth would anyone use him as a source of facts for something they feel is very important. Do you not get this?

I'm not saying I agree, I'm just anwsering your questions...

They are using those sources because THEY feel it it's a good source.

ITS NOT A QUESTION OF FEELING. Please stop saying that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ITS NOT A QUESTION OF FEELING. Please stop saying that.

Well your first question was : "-Why do you continue to use sources that have been proven to lie? "

The answer is that they use the source because they don't THINK (Feel whatever) that it's a bad source!

Pretty simple...

Well, maaaaybe If they know it's a bad source and they still are using it, then they are shills trying to derail the public opinion? I don't know what anwser you are looking for...
edit on 5-5-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

trust me they DO know.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This thread kind of reflects the sentiments I had when I made my last post earlier today. I have to say the level of determined denial and world class point-avoiding seen in here is truly outstanding. Only the Mediator has really made any kind of effort to address to OP (my apologies if I missed your post) and it's mainly just a bunch of half-witted, head in the sand justification, none of which actually bears scrutiny anyway. I guess I know now why people believe in chemtrails. It's because they DESPERATELY want to. Who'd a thunk it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Oh, here's a free gift from me. Taken at Manchester Airport, I look forward to them turning up on some chemtrail site one day with extravagant claims attached to them. Knock yourselves out guys, I'm curious to see what kind of story might be attached to them. Chem cloud? Obscuring the sun? Ha ha.

edit on 5-5-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Look, you guys belive in them. Fine. I do not want to debate that...my questions stand:

- Why keep referencing liars and fake/tampered imagery
- Why not direct some anger and speak out against the known liars in your camp?
Prove they're liars. I for one know my "imagery" isn't fake. And let's put it this way, if "contrails" are capable of spreading and blocking out the sun, then all aircraft that have that potential should be grounded until a suitable solution to the problem can be implemented. They are altering my local weather and maybe not for the better.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yet that doesn't mean he lies all the time.

Just as the US has sprayed something from a plane before...doesn't mean they are doing it now.

But that is the mindset of many of the chemtrail believers.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

TankerEnemy has been proven multiple times to be lying. As have several others.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Prove they're liars.

Has anyone ever gone up and tested one while it's in the sky?

You see until that actually happens then anyone who says chemtrails contain heavy chemicals such as barium and aluminum are lying to you because they don't have proof chemtrails actually contain those things.

See how easy that is?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Just as the US has sprayed something from a plane before...doesn't mean they are doing it now.

But that is the mindset of many of the chemtrail believers.

I'm pretty sure that some army jets still spray barium for their telecommunications, outside of that I really don't know.

On a grand scale meaning 100% of planes, I doubt...Maybe gas additive, but a conspiracy this big is hard to believe.
On a short scale, I'm pretty sure at least some experiments are going on.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And let's put it this way, if "contrails" are capable of spreading and blocking out the sun, then all aircraft that have that potential should be grounded until a suitable solution to the problem can be implemented.

Well then you don't mind waiting weeks for something that could be delivered in days because all planes are grounded?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Prove they're liars.

You see until that actually happens then anyone who says chemtrails contain heavy chemicals such as barium and aluminum are lying to you because they don't have proof chemtrails actually contain those things.

See how easy that is?
No it's just easier to ignore you. See how easy that is?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that some army jets still spray barium for their telecommunications, outside of that I really don't know.

So when did they start?

On a short scale, I'm pretty sure at least some experiments are going on.

And what exactly would these experiments be for?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I guess you don't really want to find the truth...I guess that's your right.

But remember you asked to prove they are liars...guess the truth hit to close to home for you.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Look, you guys belive in them. Fine. I do not want to debate that...my questions stand:

- Why keep referencing liars and fake/tampered imagery
- Why not direct some anger and speak out against the known liars in your camp?
Prove they're liars. I for one know my "imagery" isn't fake. And let's put it this way, if "contrails" are capable of spreading and blocking out the sun, then all aircraft that have that potential should be grounded until a suitable solution to the problem can be implemented. They are altering my local weather and maybe not for the better.

They have been proven to lie and fabricate images SO many times, that im not even going to bother pointing links out to you. Its been proven. End of story. peopl have shown where they got the images from and what they did to them to doctor them.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Prove they're liars.

See how easy that is?

I might get a warning for this, but that reply was pretty pathetic mate. You are certainly not helping your cause here...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join