It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Creating Coalition of Terrorists Against Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It does not look like its another terrorist group, they obviously are not copy-cat of Israeli Isis but they finally making defensive allies, i think they should done this way decades ago and create much more strong and stable mid-east.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Here's an official Terrorist Group called IDF, instructed by Israel government and supported by US, UK, France and most of the so called western powers.

Take a listen to their testimony's about the last summer Assault on the Gaza strip:

edit on 5/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

If Iran is creating a terrorist group then they are way behind the game.

Israel has been in terrorism and false flag business since 1947.

Israel's terrorism is documented history and present, as for Iran, all we have is Israeli word.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

If Iran is creating a terrorist group then they are way behind the game.

Israel has been in terrorism and false flag business since 1947.

Israel's terrorism is documented history and present, as for Iran, all we have is Israeli word.

Actually, Iran is way ahead of it, they are well known to support terrorists. But i can't argue that fact either, not until you cite your source. You show me yours and i'll show you mine (Sources). As for Isreal, all we have is Iran's word. I thought this was an American based website, i'm really starting to wonder about that.
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Actually we have Russia's (not a great source i admit) we have multiple western intelligence services who periodically mention their surveillance captures IDF and Mossad involvement with terror groups, we even have a great many Jews and Rabbis who stand firm in their knowledge that a large number of 'Terrorist' groups are either funded, co-opted or downright started bi Israel. As for you telling some *dude* to read his history and see who Iran is allied with, i suggest you read a little history and check the United States involvement in Iran from the 50's.

One nation is certainly hugging the other blade in hand, but i doubt even when you read the history you will concede that in fact the U.S. has been the one drawing Iranian blood, not the other way round. As for this being an American based site, so what if it wasn't? Only one type of propaganda allowed?
edit on 5/5/2015 by Learningman because: fast typing

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Warmonior.net , Iranisevil.com and persiandemon.org are not exactly the best sources .

but here is my take : Hezbollah is NOT a terrorist organization . quite playing with the word "terrorist" please .

the only foreign group that Iran is arming right now is hezbollah and we're heck proud of it .

if you defend yourself and your country (lebanon) against foreign invasion , you don't fall into "terrorist" category .

especially when besides some of western countries namely US and some EU nations , no one categorizes them as such .

try later
edit on 5-5-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Your vid didn't show ...

In the same way :

Israeli veterans slam Gaza war tactics, indiscriminate fire

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A Poem...

The Hungry Are Slaughtered, They Muddy The Waters..
War & Lies Are Missed...

It's Funny Hezbollah, Study The Torah...
More Than Zionists...

Suffering & Trauma, From Hundreds Of Mortars...
It's Organised Abyss...

Discussing The Borders, & Country's Disorder...
Occupied By Pigs!!!

A Translation.

Israel Kill Children, Women & Pensioners, Then Israel Blame The Victims...
Israel Call It Self Defence, But Their Motto Is Deception...

I'm Humoured That So Called "Terrorists" Hezbollah, Are Closer To Abraham's God Than Zionists...

Families Are Torn Apart, Via Illegal Airstrikes...
It's A Manipulated Playbook...

Israel Pretend To Be Interested In A Two State Solution, But Claim Hesitancy...
All The While Israel Is Illegally Settled On Palestinian Land.

Now with all that said...
The only thing in the OP I agreed with is Stargate Mountain.
I like that.

I despise the rest of such propaganda!!!
edit on 5-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Agree. Also remember the King David Hotel bombings which killed several British soldiers. Not the first or last time Israel were behind terrorists attacks and blackmails.

Israel seems to be really good at it and STILL manage to get sympathy and support.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
How are Iran stabbing Obama/ America in the back exactly? Seriously dude are you spreading propaganda as well?
It is way more likeley that America is stabbing Iran in the back, Iran have done nothing to America.

I guess you missed the part in my post where I said, "and vice versa". It is wise to read an entire post, before attacking it. That is common play for someone that actually "Seeks the truth."

As far as Iran doing "Nothing" to America, Dude, read a little history. Look at who Iran is allied with.

If you read a little history, you would discover that it was the US that had it's intelligence services in Iran to help start a coup and overthrow their government. We have been trying to mold, shape and manipulate the middle east for many, many years.

Iran knows this. The people of the middle east know this. Yet, Iran is still trying to be diplomatic and talk with the US over this nuclear business. I think that shows quite a bit of restraint when they have every right to be violently opposed to us.

As far as your sources and it's premise, complete propaganda. That material is made to get a certain group of people outraged and fearful.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
How are Iran stabbing Obama/ America in the back exactly? Seriously dude are you spreading propaganda as well?
It is way more likeley that America is stabbing Iran in the back, Iran have done nothing to America.

I guess you missed the part in my post where I said, "and vice versa". It is wise to read an entire post, before attacking it. That is common play for someone that actually "Seeks the truth."

As far as Iran doing "Nothing" to America, Dude, read a little history. Look at who Iran is allied with.

Even if I missed that part, again, how is Iran stabbing America in the back?

You can hide away from the question as much as you want, I don't even care who Iran are siding with, as far as I know America were the first ones to pick up the knife, as usual, and proceeded to back Iran into a corner, and everything Iran do since is simply in retaliation to all of America's BS.

Iran have proven to be peaceful for the past 100 years, America has done the opposite of Iran. It pisses me of that you make Iran look like the agressor, when America is doing everything in their power to make Iran another Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
well the middle east kinda skimped out on WW1 and WW2.

Now it's their turn to * Face a tyrant* of course. Only the victor gets to write this story.

One thing is for certain tho, WW3 is going down in the middleast. And this has been and will be the longest world war to date.

All lessons learned from WW2. There isn't a particular madman we can pin the culprit on this time. If the Muslims win, the madman will be *Western culture of hithans* If the west wins against the middle easy the Evil villian will be *Terrorists overthrown* It's all been mounting to this point for a long time now. One by one, Muslim nations are being destroyed.

Is there anything that can stop the modern crusades? Short of natural disaster and alien invasion? Or, if Iran got nukes. Mutual destruction? lol.

* Eats popcorn well watching livestream of ISIS getting bombed*

G,day mate
would you mind expanding on your comment in the first line of the above er explain it.
and what is a hithan.
tks

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thanks, I didn't realized the video wasn't running. from the place i posted I had no access to youtube streaming.
The link doesn't permit to embed here .. I leave the link now:
www.youtube.com...

my appolagies and thank you belgian

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I think the real question is, what has Israel ever done to Iran? Iran is also an open supporter of terrorism. Add that to the "death to america" billboard signs in the country, and I think that pretty much sums up the answer to your question. Organizing and supporting terror activities against American allies is pretty much reason enough. (Israel, Yemen, etc.)
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: addon

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think the real question is, what has Israel ever done to Iran? Iran is also an open supporter of terrorism. Add that to the "death to america" billboard signs in the country, and I think that pretty much sums up the answer to your question. Organizing and supporting terror activities against American allies is pretty much reason enough. (Israel, Yemen, etc.)

Before you go any further can you source your claims? Open supporter of terrorism? Anti american billboards....

Sounds like BS propaganda hate mongering. Dont forget that when you live outside of America the terrorism comes from her.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Oh come on, this is common information, i'm not going to waste my time digging up sources, just to please some random guy on the Internet, who will just turn around and call it lies and propaganda regardless of what I provide. Heck, you're calling it propaganda before I even provided a thing. I've been around this block a few times.

Besides, not like you're providing your sources on this claim:

Dont forget that when you live outside of America the terrorism comes from her.

The door swings both ways.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Ok, I want to see your sources of the Billboards and the "open Supporter of terrorism" details too. That makes 2 of us wanting it, so please provide. Simply making a claim, then telling others it's up to them to search out the evidence is rather lame. Put up or shut up, as the saying goes!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why do you hate Iran so much? I see Saudi as a far more dangerous country to the Western world.

You forget they were allies of ours during the last WW and when have they ever attacked a Western Nation? They haven't and that's what appears to be the problem with logical and common sense concerning that country.

Also who is Israel, a model of a country, to dictate to a country like Iran, with is huge ancient past and history whether it can be a nuclear holding country. People forget Iran houses Christians, Jews, Muslims. Zoasterians etc etc all living side by side.

Do you honestly condone Israel regularly bombing and sends murderers into countries like Iran to murder its scientists and carrying out cyber warfare if it thinks it will.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Yeah, whatever dude. biggest threat to Israel is Israel.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

How do you get the world to believe you're God's Chosen people? How do you get them to agree to mass genocide?

How do you continually violate every kind of international law imaginable?

Pretend the world is out to get you. When that doesn't work, make it LOOK like the world is out to get you.

And if all else fails, start a war and blame the other guy as the instigator. Once enough Israeli citizens are sacrificed for the the Government's war mongering cause, they'll have a wonderful case to make for whatever it is they want to do.

~Tenth

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We can huff and puff about words all day long. You will always have your opinion, I will have mine, and the MSM can never be trusted.

Actions speak louder than words. End of story. Just like choices and actions define a man, it defines a nation. Words are absolutely meaningless. And going by actions there are only two bad guys in our little triangle here of America, Israel, and Iran, and the latter is definitely not one of them.

If you took a telescope to peer through history, and you had no sound, you would see the faces of millions slaughtered by America through baseless war campaigns. Israel that steals other peoples lands, and kill children for breakfast.

It's funny that both America and Israel have nuclear weapons, yet they want to make Iran's life difficult through sanctions just for pursuing nuclear energy.... OHHHH but you say it's not for peaceful purposes??? Based on what information? Words? Propaganda??

America have a track record of invasions, espionage, mass murder, nuclear bombing, DU bombing, bullying.

Iran have no such record.

ACTIONS speak louder than words, If anyone is stabbing anyone in the back, it's America, and they are most likey using a uranium laced blade, because they love dirty tactics.

War on terror.... what a ****** joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join