It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote For Me! I am running for President - You won't regret it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The other day I was browsing ATS, Drudgereport and some other websites and I realized something. All of these websites, it didn't really matter, had the exact same pattern. Then I turned around in my office and I saw the exact same pattern. I was in a meeting and again there was this pattern! I came home and instantly I saw the very same pattern. I talked with friends at a BBQ and there it was again - the pattern. Then I watched a channel on Roku that allows you to see news on the exact same day 20 years ago and I was shocked - the same pattern. But what really got me was when I went to the Laguna Hills Mall (old Mall)- same pattern.

People are bored -I mean really bored. It's like all of humanity is stuck in this weird train station and is missing all the trains. Our entire life is playing right on that platform of that train station with almost no escape. We see a few trains passing by with some humans getting on it, but the majority of humans have no chance to escape that station.

All of this is reflected in government, news, social interactions, etc - like it's almost imprinted in our genes. Now lots of you who realize this as well might think that there are "forces" (bankers, elite, etc) are actively controlling it - I don't believe that - I think it's quite the opposite. They are trying so hard to break out of that station but have no success because they don't understand it. However I believe that some of those elements who understand that they won't have success at least abuse the situation for their own advantage - although it doesn't really matter - but again that's why they don't understand it.

Now, I come to realization that humanity needs a global goal - no we not talking about saving the Whales - but a goal that benefits all of humanity for the greater good. I don't think we haven't had anything like this the past 1000 years. Humanity needs the next major milestone - the next big thing that catapults us a couple points ahead of the evolution curve.

I firmly believe that humanity itself is on the crossroad to be stuck for a long time - possible ending up in a war that will not be good for anyone - OR advance itself by setting the next big goal.

In my understanding the next big goal for humanity is to start exploring our solar system and get people of our rock and to new worlds. Now this might be a 100-200 year goal however I strongly believe that we need to lay the foundation more today than tomorrow.

That's why I want to run for President - give NASA and any space exploration organization the proper funding and get rid of all the other BS and non-sense that doesn't contribute to that greater goal. That doesn't mean that I would abolish individualism - quite the opposite - I would encourage it and at the same time re-align the entire country including getting rid of unions and all other forms of corruption.

I would not run as a President for the US but for Humanity - cut the BS and focus on the important issues. Give people true freedom and stop controlling every aspect of everyones life but give those who want to advance a chance!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
don't run for president, get the native peoples and claim back the country. get rid of corporate elite governance and start the whole game again

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
"I would not run as a President for the US but for Humanity - cut the BS and focus on the important issues"

Problem with that is, that's exactly the mindset of the people you're speaking out against. You can not, and will not, ever please everyone on the planet. You're making absurdly sweeping generalisations and you're literally trying to speak on behalf of the entire planet. Have you ever been outside of your own culture? It doesn't sound like it.

I find my friends aren't 'bored' as much as they are fed up. There's a huge difference. There's plenty to do to stave of boredom - being fed up is different it produces a sort of apathy. The people who I do know, and it's a very limited number, do feel they're lied to daily and that they can't really trust anything any more, but that doesn't mean we need a world leader.

What you're in essence saying here is, I'm going to force individualism on you, but it's only going to be acceptable if you accept it voluntarily. See the irony?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Now here's my biggest problem, and the most telling thing you've stated.
"In my understanding the next big goal for humanity is to start exploring our solar system and get people of our rock and to new worlds. Now this might be a 100-200 year goal however I strongly believe that we need to lay the foundation more today than tomorrow."

This is totally insane. For a guy who's speaking about global community and equality how are you going to achieve this. There's people starving, and I don't mean hungry, I mean literally starving in other countries but you want to go into space? Where's your head at? You'd have to spend all that money down here sorting out homelessness and starvation first. Never mind a 100 to 200 year goal, if you're as humane as you say, try 1000 years.

The people who are going into space today do so on the misguided notion that what they're doing is 'for the best' when really it's for their own gain. They want satellites and GPS, internet and other such things. As a humane world leader you couldn't focus on that, you'd have to focus on the people first, and they don't live in space.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

you make it sound like i'd regret it

unless, wanna be a donor to fund the rest of my education? i'd vote for ya then
lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Problem with that is, that's exactly the mindset of the people you're speaking out against. You can not, and will not, ever please everyone on the planet. You're making absurdly sweeping generalisations and you're literally trying to speak on behalf of the entire planet. Have you ever been outside of your own culture? It doesn't sound like it.

Considering that the common core between humanity is pretty much the same, it would probably be possible to please everyone. And yeah I have been to about 58 countries...

And here is already the issue, especially with the next chapters you wrote: It's always it can't be done but than there are the few who actually do it and everyone says .. "ohhhh". Why couldn't we do this in a grand scale?

[Quote]
This is totally insane. For a guy who's speaking about global community and equality how are you going to achieve this. There's people starving, and I don't mean hungry, I mean literally starving in other countries but you want to go into space? Where's your head at? You'd have to spend all that money down here sorting out homelessness and starvation first. Never mind a 100 to 200 year goal, if you're as humane as you say, try 1000 years.[/Quote]

Here it is again, the pattern .. right there! You see. You can't see the forest for the trees. All those problems are not really issues today - some of them are purely artificial kept up for who knows what reason. Sure it might take 1000 years but it will never happen if we don't start soon.

To your last paragraph: Again you fail to understand that all of these are part of being locked in that train station. Everything we do today has no substantial value of we don't have a long term goal for humanity.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That is because as humans we are perishable and our lives have no meaning, only technological advancement is truly important on the cosmic scale.

Where we will fade into time technology will only advance through it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

I would not run as a President for the US but for Humanity - cut the BS and focus on the important issues. Give people true freedom and stop controlling every aspect of everyones life but give those who want to advance a chance!

You want to get rid of corruption by what
Give people freedom by what
Stop controlling peoples lives

Have you put any thought into what you have said, dont see any holes in your grand plans of domination, controll and slavery

You are daydreaming and already sound as if you are a tyrant

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I firmly believe that humanity itself is on the crossroad to be stuck for a long time - possible ending up in a war that will not be good for anyone - OR advance itself by setting the next big goal.

Who are the war mongers, why do they worship human suffering and how do you stop them....?...if you can answer those questions...

Your presidency would be paramount to the 2nd coming and you would have my vote.

eta...you will certainly need divine protection if you intend to go up against those that profit in pain and blood.
edit on 5-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh no I understand it all to well. It just doesn't sit right with me when someone wants to 'fix' everything by telling other people what they should and should not do. It boils down to this.

People don't want utophia so we don't have one. It's that simple. It really is.

new topics

top topics

join