It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the greys here?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

This is a more complex question. Yes there are various ET's types, all of them uses Greys to do their work. Thats why you see accounts of Reptiles with Greys, Greys alone, Human (or what people call nordics) type with Greys, Hibrids with Greys, Insectoids with Greys and list goes on. This not because the Greys are in deals with all this different types of Et's, it because they are created by the Et's to do their work and its a popularize model.

Humans have this tech (military black ops that deals with Et daily) but we have let say the volkswagen beettle model, while ET have the ferrari model, same with UFO ships the military have.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
a reply to: AlexDJ

Sources and evidence will, of course, be required...

And, how do you explain a somewhat more credible theory that the Grays are from Zeta 2 Retculi, and are a naturally occurring species there?

How is that "a somewhat more credible theory"?

The OP question should be answered in steps:

1. Are the Greys?

2. Are the Greys here?

3. Why are the Greys here?
edit on 8-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
a reply to: tanka418

Sources and evidence, well thats the problem you need that i bring a Grey alien to the forum I supouse so it can answer your questions?? because here on ATS thats the only evidence it will stand has far I know. Video evidence, testimonial evidence, internet or wiki evidende is not valid because all is tampered or hoax or doctored.

So saddly i cant bring a Grey alien to answer you directly.

No man...just show that they can exist in this context...
And that isn't difficult to do...

How about for now, you just try to show us any "type" of ET that could possibly exist...in theory.

You talk about hybrids...which can not be shown to exist.
Insectoids...can not be shown to exist.

Grays, Nordics; while they exist; I'm betting you can "show" that, or what star they call home...

edit on 8-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: tanka418
a reply to: AlexDJ

Sources and evidence will, of course, be required...

And, how do you explain a somewhat more credible theory that the Grays are from Zeta 2 Retculi, and are a naturally occurring species there?

How is that "a somewhat more credible theory"?

The OP question should be answered in steps:

1. Are the Greys?

2. Are the Greys here?

3. Why are the Greys here?

How is that a somewhat more credible theory?

Well...because, it can be shown that the Grays "can" be from Zeta 2 Reticuli...course, by my theories...Zeta 1 would be slightly more probable.

edit on 8-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi,
I am new here and am not too sure what their agenda would be. But they are not the only alien race that have visited us. There are in fact 7 major alien races which you may not be aware of:
www.youtube.com...

The above video explains what they are.

This forum is great

P

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peterlipentine
Hi,
I am new here and am not too sure what their agenda would be. But they are not the only alien race that have visited us. There are in fact 7 major alien races which you may not be aware of:
www.youtube.com...

The above video explains what they are.

This forum is great

P

Interesting...but, wholly untrue.

I would speak of 3 perhaps 4 species currently visiting Earth. But, the difference between my 3 or 4 and what everybody else is saying is actually a wee bit of real science.

You see, IF you ask the others where these "aliens" are from, they will tell you stories of Sirius, Orion, or the Pleiades, sometimes they throw in Arcturus, and Vega...

The problem with such places is they can not support advanced sentient space faring life. That is not to say there is no life, just NOT what we are looking for.

My research indicates that the proper home stars are more like Nu 2 Canis Majoris and more properly its planet.

The three that I feel are visiting are;
I) a species known as the Nommo by the Dogon tribe of Africa...Reptilians to most...
2) a species perhaps originally from 13 Orionis, now from 39 Tauri...Nordics, and,
3) a speces from Zeta 2 Reticuli...the grays.

For the first group, there is ample evidence that a species like this visited Earth starting some 12,000 years ago, contact that continues to this day...the Nommo said of them; that they were from an un seen world near the star Sirius...visually, Nu 2 C.M. is very near Sirius.

You may attack the second group as that is more of a "guess", though, 39 Tauri is the only star near the Pleiades that can support advanced sentient space faring life.

13 Orionis is a dying star near Orion, but, as it is dying it is unlikely there is any advanced life there.

The group from Zeta 2 Reticuli is supported by the Betty Hill case, and her famous "map", and a modern analysis of that map.

There is a possibility of a fourth group from Uplison Andromeda...

While there are may be those that would like to think of my analysis as "guess work", or conjecture; it is at least based wholly on hard science. There exists no other such analysis.

edit on 9-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The greys are drones.

So we don’t know who really controls them.

Their intention in being here has to do with nuclear proliferation and technology.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Wow. I think that we may have some similar viewpoints on stuff like this and that not too many people are going to accept things like these. I really hope that you are wrong on the last part, but I also fear that you may be right.
Remember though that it is a big ole cosmos out there and this is a very complex topic. That is the truth.

P.S. I personally do not believe that the greys are or will be or ever have been us in any way shape or form.
edit on 9-5-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

That does not work seeing that very prominent people have been abducted as well as people in the thousands. And they usually are reluctant to share the ordeal in the face of ridicule. And it certainly does not explain away the craft that have been seen for centuries pre dating the wright brothers.

There is nothing mature about your assessment in fact it is a premature narrow minded point of view. To say there are no aliens is absurd , see drakes equasion. It is a mathmatical certainty. Spare me your drivel.

Are ET's visiting earth ? I certainly do not know for certain however it certainly appears a higher inteligence is present. That is not to say these beings of unknown origin are indigenous to this planet. We are learning every day that lost civilizations are being found and much older than neanderthal man.

Nothing is what it seems

Everything we thought we knew is wrong

God is an astronaut
edit on 10-5-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

To carry out experiments on our species and other wildlife in trade for advanced technology. Dna testing etc. That is what the "theory" is from various people who have been abducted. And other various secret documents the government has weather real/legit or not.

Id

I concur

Id like to point OP to David Jacobs body of work.

I think the Greys agenda has been covered pretty well in this thread. We as a species is a work in progress. We have been getting upgrades in phases. But the Greys have the most to gain out of the deal we are the losers.

They are not good or evil they are indifferent to us. And they operate in a covert fashion. They are a unknown because they want it that way and intend to keep it that way. To know the truth is a disservice to our species. Some things are better left unknown besides there is nothing we can do about them. We are completely at thier mercy. But at least they do not intend to wipe us out after all we do that just fine to ourselves.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

I

This is a more complex question. Yes there are various ET's types, all of them uses Greys to do their work. Thats why you see accounts of Reptiles with Greys, Greys alone, Human (or what people call nordics) type with Greys, Hibrids with Greys, Insectoids with Greys and list goes on. This not because the Greys are in deals with all this different types of Et's, it because they are created by the Et's to do their work and its a popularize model.

Humans have this tech (military black ops that deals with Et daily) but we have let say the volkswagen beettle model, while ET have the ferrari model, same with UFO ships the military have.

I found it interesting that Travis Walton's account that he seen nords working along side greys was scrubbed from being shown in Fire In The Sky. That he was also on a craft that was docked inside a much larger ship.

Perhaps that was too much for the public to know , the ship was not filthy and the greys did not look like senior citicens. In fact they changed the whole abduction sequence ... The most important part ? The producers wouldnt give Walton a explanation why they ruined the story there.

But yeah i think there is an aliance going on or greys are just front men drones working for another party.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

To carry out experiments on our species and other wildlife in trade for advanced technology. Dna testing etc. That is what the "theory" is from various people who have been abducted. And other various secret documents the government has weather real/legit or not.

Id

I concur

Id like to point OP to David Jacobs body of work.

I think the Greys agenda has been covered pretty well in this thread. We as a species is a work in progress. We have been getting upgrades in phases. But the Greys have the most to gain out of the deal we are the losers.

They are not good or evil they are indifferent to us. And they operate in a covert fashion. They are a unknown because they want it that way and intend to keep it that way. To know the truth is a disservice to our species. Some things are better left unknown besides there is nothing we can do about them. We are completely at thier mercy. But at least they do not intend to wipe us out after all we do that just fine to ourselves.

I tend to agre with you. But I also believe there is stuff even more complex than that. I've read several times about 'soul transferring', 'alien reincarnation' and similar things. It leds me to speculate that some abductees are somehow 'more involved' than they believed in first place, like if some of them had some sort of 'parallel life'. Incredible as it sounds, it won't shock me if there's something of that after all.

Who knows. In any case, I don't trust in any 'being' taking people against their will and trying to erase the whole memory after they ended whatever they needed to do.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join