It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible case of "alien" channeled automatic writing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It may also be worth mentioning that the 7th line of the 3rd 2nd page also contains The Five-Fingered Hand of Eris. EDIT: actually it is slightly different to the Hand of Eris but very close.
edit on 5/5/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just a quick question. Does it look like there is or was writing on the back of the second and third pages to anyone else? Or were these pages just laid over something with print when the pictures were taken? Or did he just write on both sides?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Back again. After further analysis, this looks to read of the story of humanities progression as a species by way of an extraterrestrial "push", so to speak.

What makes these pictographs most interesting is that they are not at all related to the pictographs shown in the thread used in past cultures.

Think bigger.

The pictographs shown do not depict "Barley" or "Wheat". They depict events, and entire changes in a species fundamental understanding of life itself.

After going through the rest of the first page, the second page, and the third page, I have to admit I simply cannot for the life of me decipher any of the second page, albeit, due to its incredible simplicity, I suspect it has a lot of pagan pre-industrial revolution merit to it (a la simple living, very personal way of life), similar to humanity, if not representing humanities story itself.

The "Pac Man" symbols are very cool... They tell the story of a time that is or will be lost, full of advancement.

From there, we go on to the third page, as I can't decipher much else beyond that. I see a rise in science by way of the atom. I see an invasion of an extraterrestrial culture, first starting with small crafts arriving on a planet, and then a mothership. It's at this point that the species is drawn to the craft by force, and the crafts emerge from the sea and from the mountains. Chaos envelopes the species, and a few species make it away from the chaos into the galactic vacuum of space, at which point they start a new colony.

That's the end of the third page.

Again, this is all speculation based off of the feelings I feel when I look at the pictographs. I cannot explain why I feel this way, or how I do. The OP says that his patient "knows that there will be a few people who understand". If I'm one of them, I'd like to know why I do, if he knows.

Deciphering pictographs is not exactly easy or fun. But I feel as if this is a forewarning... A forewarning of being tricked for all of humanity. As if there is an illusion being fed to us designed for us to fail so that the ones creating the illusion can prosper somehow. That's the prophecy I see.

I get goosebumps when I type this last part...

Something tells me that it wasn't aliens who visited your patient OP, and that it was a higher power above any sort of extraterrestrial race. I wouldn't call it a God, nor would I call it alien... But I would say that it somehow is capable of transcending time and our perception of reality so as to see the core aspect of our development by way of another dimension, or another plateau of something beyond our comprehension altogether.

These pictographs might serve as a warning, or perhaps they serve as a guide to understanding what is occurring. I'm not really sure, but something feels eerily human in their story, as if it's describing US.

Whatever it is, it's not insanity that this man suffers from. I believe he's been given a glimpse, that may in fact scare the living bejesus out of him...

Imagine being told the entire progressional evolution and demise of your species in 45 minutes, from a third person perspective, and you might be a little weirded out as well.

EDIT: This will be my last post ever on ATS. I like to lurk, but I don't see the point in dwelling in a lot of the things that a lot of ATS members dwell over. I also don't see need for disclosure like so many members do, as I feel disclosure of so many facets of the unknown will do more harm than good. I believe that fundamentally, the ones hiding such information from the majority have the majorities best interests in mind...

I see it like this; If there was an alien race that visited earth, what could we do about it besides panic? Imagine knowing you're living in a rat cage as a pet rat for another species, and you'd have humanities eventual take on the matter.

ATS is fun to read and watch, but posting on it stifles my ability to live in peace with the facts presented or understood. I will say, that from my own feelings and intuition... Aliens do exist on earth. They do visit earth. The governments do hide it. And they always will. And it's for the best.

I hope I helped in this thread. I look forward to OP telling me why it is I can understand these pictographs...
edit on 5-5-2015 by expresswayrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: expresswayrunner

This will be my last post ever on ATS.

Never say never. Just because you said you were done, doesn't mean you must stay away. if you think of something else to add, please do. I, for one, appreciate your contributions, and will be on the lookout for more.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling that long time lurker is also the artist? Interesting timing. It must be considered!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Believe me when I say I'm not the artist. I can understand why you'd make the claim, but really, I have better things to do than to fool a forum for fun, sorry.

Look up "Mid Night Club" on YouTube, and you'll find out who I am, hence my username.
edit on 5-5-2015 by expresswayrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Anyone else get the feeling that long time lurker is also the artist? Interesting timing. It must be considered!

Which is why I asked the OP earlier if he made any mention as to where or when he was going to share the story.

Actually OP it would be interesting to share the story in various popular forums online and see if any other people can decipher the meaning. Would it match up with Expresswayrunner's feeling on the message, or be entirely different? Since the original owner of his son's drawings said, some people will be able to decipher the message - well ATS is a pretty narrow minded barrel to be fishing in for interpretations of a channeled message.

Don't get me wrong, I love ATS, but for channeling and spirituality and such, it wouldn't be my first choice - for vetting for interpretation or understanding within an online community.

It's not what ATS does best. Debunkers and skeptics unite here, not mystics and shaman. Unfortunately.

CdT

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It looks like doodles to me.

I have come across a lot of symbols in my research of many things and often when I doodle (mostly while waiting on the phone) similar things appear.

More interesting would be if he could send you the videos.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As complicated as it is, imagine how long it would take to just write down a grocery list.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

They look extremely contrived and very inefficient as a scripted form of communication. Many of the symbols are obviously derivatives of human created objects.
This is not from alien origins.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Wow! Only one image stood out to me, the rest I don't get. But, the last page, very first line, 3rd symbol from the left, reminds me of the famous EYE, even though it seems like a repetitive triangle. Up close, not too much, but at a distance, it looks like the EYE symbol. By the way, what exactly is the eye symbol called? Something I just can't remember at the moment.....s&f....definitely interesting, glad you posted.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Are you one of those game designers, that take up all my boys time...lol, kidding, but a cool job. One of my sons is actually really great at game designing. What did you think of the third symbol on the third page, 1st "sentence, 3rd in from the left?" Did it remind you of the "eye?" Post your opinions at your leasure, and welcome. You joined for a reason. Looking for what we all are....Answers to questions, odd events, great news, current events. I love this site for the news, especially. Someone ALWAYS has the very latest info on the best stories here 1st. People, or friends always ask me how I could possibly know what occurs before it hits the news, or media..lol...I say ATS!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
oddly my wife and I were watching the Roswell TV* series
of 1999 and the episode included alien script so I thought
I should include it for synchronicities sake. Or coincidence if that
feels more appropriate.
www.roswelloracle.com...
www.roswelloracle.com...
www.roswelloracle.com...

*shut up it's good...
edit on 5-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

edit on 5-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: final link

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just a quick question. Does it look like there is or was writing on the back of the second and third pages to anyone else? Or were these pages just laid over something with print when the pictures were taken? Or did he just write on both sides?

yes definitely saw that as well,
glad you asked, because I was wondering too.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Did some one go to a yard sale at a tattoo artists house? This looks like a tattoo sketch book.

I see the prophecy there. Some of it anyhow. Anyone else find the pyramid with cap stone like on the dollar a recurring theme?

Definitely some maths in there. Very interesting.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
oodles and boodles of alien doodles
quadroodely, foodely, bamboozely ladoodely doodles

sorry...i was being channeled by Dr Seuss

edit on 5-5-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: expresswayrunner
This will be my last post ever on ATS

Your revelations are awesome. Many thanks for investing the time. I would have never come this far. Even now that you explained most parts of it. However it makes sense in a way based on what I've read over the last couple of years. Please feel free to add anything if you find out more details.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I see a rise in science by way of the atom. I see an invasion of an extraterrestrial culture, first starting with small crafts arriving on a planet, and then a mothership.

I actually got the feeling those symbols are not UFO's but actually nuclear mushroom clouds. The proceeding atom symbol hints at something about atomic energy. Also notice the ring around the stem of the first mushroom, it's exactly the same as how a nuclear mushroom cloud looks. The only strange thing is that the second symbol has two rings instead of one, which implies they have a slightly different meaning. I don't think the second mushroom symbol is larger because it was intended to be that way, I just think he artist got a bit carried away when he started on the new line, it can happen with any language. It wouldn't make sense for the same language to contain two symbols which are the same but different sizes.

I look forward to OP telling me why it is I can understand these pictographs...

You have no mystical ability to decipher these pages, you are just applying common sense.
edit on 6/5/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Somebody mentioned the Vonyich manuscript, but to me the only thing that is similar to Vonyich is the fact its indecipherable.

Vonyich uses a script, where as these are pictograms. The pictograms range in sizes, complexity and stroke weight--there is little uniform about them to ascribe a narrative to them (In my opinion) and I really dont think they are "channelled" because of this.

Also a lot of the symbolism is terrestrial: there is a bird, a letter A--these are not "alien". Unless there is something profound in the "math equations" you mention he wrote/drew then I would dismiss this as delusional on the part of the "artist".

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here are three more links to pictures he just sent me

Picture 1

Pictures 2

Pictures 3

Pictures 4

can someone please post them so they show up on this thread rather than linked to?
edit on 7-5-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join