It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura & Alex Jones: The Police State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by MagmaCumsLouder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is a little unrelated and I'm not sure if you read these comments, Jesse, but apparently Drudge report is in danger of being taken down and Infowars is under legal attack right now. Alex is calling in to his own show right now... he's apparently out planning emergency legal retaliation, I think. Their facebook page has already been blocked for an ISIS photo or something.

Apparently "they" are claiming that our first amendment is separate from political speech. Sorry this is off topic but I'm typing this as I hear it, and I think it's a little important. It sounds like they're taking shots at the alternative medias, one by one, perhaps in preparation for something...?

ATS was attacked and brought down a couple months ago too.

Just something to think about.

Sounds to me like they want us shut down.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
a reply to: OOOOOO

The entire world is headed to become a, "Police State", the world is a lie, most people are to stupid to have a clue, as to what is really going on. Just as Obama said when he was first elected, he is being told what to do, by others. Our government, has been bought and sold, justice is who you know or can buy.

Dude your grammar is off. It's "too" when you're saying "too stupid."

Big deal you know , what was meant, this type of thing has been discussed, in regard to proper spelling, the general conciseness has been, if the point has been gotten across, shut up. That said heaven forbid, you should make a mistake, which I really enjoy, after people like you start making commits about mistakes.

But I know I make mistakes, I'm not going worry about it, I let you do that.

edit on 6-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah, but get ready because it'll keep progressing. And pretty soon there won't be Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. That's the way it happens. It works like cancer. It doesn't just contain itself and stay within its limits. It will push to the max.

So Alex and I may be able to talk about it, and you may be able to talk about it with us right now. But, will that be so five years from now? We'll have to wait and see.

a reply to: Willtell

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, we don't have to worry. John McCain and the Senator from Michigan put a supplemental thing on a defense bill. It allows the US military to operate inside its own borders now.

So all they have to do is declare that terrorism is inside our borders, and we will get the US military whether we want them or not. Because John McCain made sure of that by putting that on the defense bill a couple of years ago.

a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
Yeah, but get ready because it'll keep progressing. And pretty soon there won't be Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. That's the way it happens. It works like cancer. It doesn't just contain itself and stay within its limits. It will push to the max.

So Alex and I may be able to talk about it, and you may be able to talk about it with us right now. But, will that be so five years from now? We'll have to wait and see.

a reply to: Willtell

I agree with you Jesse that this subtle form of tyranny is evolving to a more gross form…

It’s what I call Slow Nazis

It’s funny though, it may be that the only way to stop this is ignorance

Since as long as the masses of people stay stupid they may not have to become real Nazis!

That’s almost funny

Ignorance is bliss

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What Jesse says to do is a real pain in the butt, however he is absolutely right. The sellouts in office DO respond to the right kind of pressure. Twenty years ago as Mayor of my Township I was invited to a NJ Senate subcommittee hearing to testify and made no bones about reminding the sellouts in attendance that while I understood that they may have accepted campaign contributions from developers, they were still obligated to enforce our NJ State Master Plan which we all paid dearly for. The next twenty years were filled with some of the exact changes that I insisted they make, like straightening out the problems in the cities, where people really WANT to live and redirecting the development to areas called for in the State Master Plan. We cannot underestimate the value of forcing these political hacks to do what they are sworn to do even if it means that we have to go out of our way from time to time to do it!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO
Yes, that's the worldly view, which seems a little upsetting as if we cant do a darn thing about it easily anyway.
The Scripture view says time to fly away before it gets terrible. Love is like that, protective as hail, in this case. Welcome, modern man.....you were heading here from long ago. I read it long ago....

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join